[Week 36][Champ] C. Sonny Daze(7-1) vs 2. RicoSuave(3-1)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]
    Rules:

VERSES DUE THURSDAY @ 11:59 PST
    Line Limit: Minimum 8 lines, Maximum 40 (If opponent agrees, you may go over the line limit)
    NO BITING OR RECYCLING
    Biting/Recycling is the equivalent of a no show
    Extensions must be requested in your battle thread before the Thursday evening deadline. It is the opponents choice whether to allow the extension or not. Failure to accept/deny the request prior to the first vote being cast will result in the extension being allowed.
    If granted, the extension overrides the deadline for BOTH battlers
    A No Show results in a loss and automatic sign out
    If your opponent fails to show, you must still post at least 4 lines and 3 voting links for your victory.
    A title wont change hands by no show
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST THREE TIMES IN THEIR MATCH. A CHECK IN, THEIR VERSE, AND THEIR LINKS. EXCESSIVE POSTING WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES.
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST ONCE IN AN OPPONENTS BATTLE. A VOTE. ANYTHING UNNECCESARY WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, EITHER TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE OR PM THE PERSON.
    First battler to post is allowed to edit their verse up until the second battler posts theirs. Once the second battler posts, they are allowed to edit their verse until the first vote is casted.
    The Second battler to post cannot post more lines than the first. Doing so will result in DQ.
    Disruptive members will be banned from the league will and have their posts moved to the garbage bin thread.
    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN A NON-MOD MAKE A THREAD IN THE LEAGUE. YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR A WEEK. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!!!

VOTING RULES:
    VOTES ARE DUE SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8:59 PST
    You must vote on at least 5 matches(provided there are 5 matches to vote on, if no vote on whichever battles are open) and post the links in your thread. For every link not posted you will lose a vote.
    Votes MUST be at least two lines per verse, and must have a vote casted. There is no voting for ties.
    Voting is open past the deadline in the case that I’m late starting the new week.
    Voting is open to current participants, RBL mods, and former champs. Former champs must vote on at least three matches to have their vote counted, and must adhere to the same voting rules.

Any changes must be agreed upon by both participants and a forum mod.

Any suggestions or questions feel free to ask me
    test
  2. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

Need an ext...
    test
  3. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

Aight, I'll take mine too just to be safe.
    test
  4. SonnyDaze

“Oh shit, Rico’s coming off a W… I gotta tighten up my punches…maybe even tweak the flow.”
    ^^^Aw shuckssss, the crazy things I thought, before I whooped you two weeks ago
    Now, I gotta serve you a “Cool” “2 L’s” like…-fuck, I already used that against Gramur
    So the beating transitions from a fist to the dome, to the chrome of a sledge hammer.
    This chain’s glued to my neck, I’m a slave that no one wants to emancipate
    It kills me to know I could drop the VotW, but still with every chance you take
    You’ll still have Cali’s vote, like the democratic presidential candidate.
    Beavis Suave ain’t gonna “score”, he’ll be forever alone.
    Just ‘cause you got past a BJ, doesn’t mean that you’re rounding 3rd and heading for home
    He’s a Mike Judge character with the way he hasn’t "gotten" anything… butt head

If your dick was measured by legitimate victories… enough said
    With that mechanical pencil width, you couldn’t father the Son, when you wouldn’t “dump lead”
    This Puerto Rican keeps getting “boxed” when the title approaches
    So watch Felix Trinidad go down with a “Wright”, cuz we already know he couldn’t keep up with the “Jones”es
    We dropped 24 last time, and you rebuttaled a third of it.
    A third of 16 = 5.333333. That number goes on forever, but my status is ever permanent.
    test
  5. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

Im in my zone but I wont let u deliver me that 3-2, so a win... Im looking 4 1
    These battles are like orgasms, the longer I go without one, more come
    Our last battle was a controversial to say the least
    Brown Jesus, got Breathless, when he fantasized how u'd Slay the :::Beast:::
    If this league was HBO, this battle would be Paquio vs Mayweather
    Im humble, so I wont say my verse is Way Better
    After this Battle, Im taking over this Board, Call me the monopoly man
    You can try all you want but there aint no stoppin me fam
    If your the pride of Cincy, then Im sendin bullets straight through your “Community’s Chest”
    They'll be tired of “Guessing Who” did it, ill have your Community stressed
    I grind every day, I was born for this battle shit
    Your mom, told me how much she likes sea men so I let her ride my Battleship
    Im Puertorican and ur a white boy who thinks he's black because he saggs his pants
    After this battle they'll be saying sonny never had a "chance"
    test
  6. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Closer was ok. Good verse as usual SD.

Where was that closer when you needed it? :scared:

Pretty clear to me... vote - Sonny
    test
  7. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

test
  8. SonnyDaze

test
  9. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

No, this battle was meaningless when only 1 person voted, and we both already knew who he was going 2 vote for
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.