[Week 35][Contender] 3. Brown Jesus(1-1) vs 4. RicoSuave(2-1)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]
    Rules:

VERSES DUE THURSDAY @ 11:59 PST
    Line Limit: Minimum 8 lines, Maximum 40 (If opponent agrees, you may go over the line limit)
    NO BITING OR RECYCLING
    Biting/Recycling is the equivalent of a no show
    Extensions must be requested in your battle thread before the Thursday evening deadline. It is the opponents choice whether to allow the extension or not. Failure to accept/deny the request prior to the first vote being cast will result in the extension being allowed.
    If granted, the extension overrides the deadline for BOTH battlers
    A No Show results in a loss and automatic sign out
    If your opponent fails to show, you must still post at least 4 lines and 3 voting links for your victory.
    A title wont change hands by no show
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST THREE TIMES IN THEIR MATCH. A CHECK IN, THEIR VERSE, AND THEIR LINKS. EXCESSIVE POSTING WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES.
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST ONCE IN AN OPPONENTS BATTLE. A VOTE. ANYTHING UNNECCESARY WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, EITHER TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE OR PM THE PERSON.
    First battler to post is allowed to edit their verse up until the second battler posts theirs. Once the second battler posts, they are allowed to edit their verse until the first vote is casted.
    The Second battler to post cannot post more lines than the first. Doing so will result in DQ.
    Disruptive members will be banned from the league will and have their posts moved to the garbage bin thread.
    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN A NON-MOD MAKE A THREAD IN THE LEAGUE. YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR A WEEK. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!!!

VOTING RULES:
    VOTES ARE DUE SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8:59 PST
    You must vote on at least 5 matches(provided there are 5 matches to vote on, if no vote on whichever battles are open) and post the links in your thread. For every link not posted you will lose a vote.
    Votes MUST be at least two lines per verse, and must have a vote casted. There is no voting for ties.
    Voting is open past the deadline in the case that I’m late starting the new week.
    Voting is open to current participants, RBL mods, and former champs. Former champs must vote on at least three matches to have their vote counted, and must adhere to the same voting rules.

Any changes must be agreed upon by both participants and a forum mod.

Any suggestions or questions feel free to ask me
    test
  2. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

test
  3. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

8?????? Lol!!!!! Who the fuck u think u battling?! "Breathless"? I'll drop 24 on ur bitch ass!
    test
  4. Brown Jesus

Verse of the Week, prove me wrong Sonny.

This fool think he hot, son, I kid you not,
    I had to lower my standards to give you props,
    So don't think a spot in the Mag makes you dope,
    Breathless made the Mag... twice... I'm saying, bro,
    Stash the ego, I'll trash ya Rico and bash this geek,
    Why are you surprised I think you suck?
    I been predicting you to lose the last few weeks,
    Don't tell me about the people ya beat,
    Cus they lost to a faggot who's name means he's Sweet,
    I'm a master, see... when I swing I hit,
    You're a tranny... when you swing... you Miss,
    But you can clown the Mag, we all know it's rushed and sloppy,
    But in this run-in, you're Santorum for Pres and I'm fuckin' Rocky,

pause...

This was something new, shit had me troubled, dude,
    Somehow Rico made it so Son rose AND set in the W
    Sweet don't want my wordplay, bitch shoulda shut his mouth,
    He has two no show wins and last week Sonny shoulda shut him out,
    I couldn't even quote it, the flow was horrible, Sweet,
    Know what else I'm noticing?
    It was only faggot ass Calibre who voted for Sweet,
    Trying to fuck with the rankings or add to his lackeys,
    Cus you're trying to be on ::Beast::-mode and he finds it attractive,

Fuck your 24, go 40 tbh
    test
  5. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

Ill need an ext
    test
  6. Brown Jesus

test
  7. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

In this battle, Im not even going to talk about how ill make the gun clap,
    If I said I was worried, Id be lying, Im more concerned about when D.Rose guna come back
    Fuck the resurrection Of jesus, Every time I spit, I bring my nigga Pun back
    You can mesure my dick with 6 rulers, but you go as deep in a bitch as a thumb tac.
    You droped more lines in this battle then ur last 2 battles combined... What an Accomplishment!
    Im well known in my streets so Fuck you and ur Rap Mag, I dont need no Acknowledgment
    But If Jesus is brown, then im a Jewish member of the KKK, waiving a Confederate flag
    Id rather be called Sweet than to be called Blow Job any day you fag
    It fits you a lot better since you spend most of your time Choking On Sonny's Cock.
    If I ran up in ur hood u'd probably call the Cops... Or put both ur hands in the air like its 12'o Clock
    If you honestly thought you would beat me, you must be high... Meth
    While not working on ur mag, you probably draw Dick Picks all day long... Seth
    I don’t know why this dude came back... Let alone, how he got out of his tomb
    Ill make sure this time BJ is gone for good... Or at least until the next time until his bodys exhumed
    Since Im sweet, Its only right that with 16 lines I end this homos career
    Because the last time Jesus saw a Sunny Day, he made rainbows appear
    test
  8. Beyond..

Beyond.. New Member

vs

You can mesure my dick with 6 rulers, but you go as deep in a bitch as a thumb tac.
    It fits you a lot better since you spend most of your time Choking On Sonny's Cock.
    If I ran up in ur hood u'd probably call the Cops... Or put both ur hands in the air like its 12'o Clock
    Ill make sure this time BJ is gone for good... Or at least until the next time until his bodys exhumed

Close battle. Brown Jesus had Breathless, miss and Rocky. Miss isn't too fresh, but I quoted it since it was one of his more witty punch attempts. Breathless could of used a little more creativity. Rocky's just an old reference. As far as the non-quotes, I just felt they were a bit too statementish and not creative enough. Rico's 3 lines that I quoted were executed in a more traditional punch oriented sort of way. 12'o clock is not too fresh, similar to Brown's miss line. Exhumed just needed a little better wording with the double use of the word until and all. He had some statement lines too, but for the most part was just more creative, witty and clever here. I liked his standouts more than I liked Brown's and his non-quotes as well I'd say. His lines could use shortening, but other than that, he did his thing here and got it imo. If Brown can incorporate moe wit and creativity in his lines, he will be a lot harder to beat. Props to both.

/v rico suave
    test
  9. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

test
  10. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

Brown Jesus

This fool think he hot, son, I kid you not,
    I had to lower my standards to give you props,
    feeling the rhyme scheme

haha

Stash the ego, I'll trash ya Rico and bash this geek,
    Why are you surprised I think you suck?
    I been predicting you to lose the last few weeks,
    good rhyme schemes here again, solid punch

Don't tell me about the people ya beat,
    Cus they lost to a faggot who's name means he's Sweet,
    meh, coulda been worded better

Ha, like the creativity, wording coulda been tweaked to improve the punch though

Had to look this one up but I'm digging it, probably your line of the battle

pause...

This was something new, shit had me troubled, dude,
    Somehow Rico made it so Son rose AND set in the W
    Sweet don't want my wordplay, bitch shoulda shut his mouth,
    He has two no show wins and last week Sonny shoulda shut him out,
    I couldn't even quote it, the flow was horrible, Sweet,
    Know what else I'm noticing?
    It was only faggot ass Calibre who voted for Sweet,
    Trying to fuck with the rankings or add to his lackeys,
    Cus you're trying to be on ::Beast::-mode and he finds it attractive,
    This was one big scheme so just gonna talk about it as a whole. I appreciate the attempt to switch your style up from the first half of your verse but I think 8 lines was a little too much to talk about our battle last week. The punches sounded good and everything flowed well but the content just didn't seem to hit as hard with several lines dedicated to uppin me and dissing Calibre versus mainly attacking Rico.

Rico Suave

In this battle, Im not even going to talk about how ill make the gun clap,
    If I said I was worried, Id be lying, Im more concerned about when D.Rose guna come back
    Not much of a diss but decent start

Pause... ha just kidding. Digging the Pun reference, decent punch

You droped more lines in this battle then ur last 2 battles combined... What an Accomplishment!
    Im well known in my streets so Fuck you and ur Rap Mag, I dont need no Acknowledgment
    Set up hit a little harder than the punch to be honest, but still decent.

But If Jesus is brown, then im a Jewish member of the KKK, waiving a Confederate flag
    Id rather be called Sweet than to be called Blow Job any day you fag
    Ha, not bad. Punch coulda been worded a little better

The 12 o'clock reference is a little played out but still one of your better lines

If you honestly thought you would beat me, you must be high... Meth
    While not working on ur mag, you probably draw Dick Picks all day long... Seth
    Haha, this was creative but coulda been worded a little better

Aside from the typo this was your line of the battle.

Since Im sweet, Its only right that with 16 lines I end this homos career
    Because the last time Jesus saw a Sunny Day, he made rainbows appear
    Set up was good, punchline coulda been worded better

Wow... this battle was one of the hardest to judge since I've been involved with the league. Brown Jesus had the edge in rhyme schemes, and with overall structure as his wording was better throughout. Rico Suave was more creative and more aggressive with his punches.

Vote: Rico Suave.... despite a few things that could've been tweaked, he swung harder with his punches and had the more consistent content.... Dope on both sides though.
    test
  11. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.