[Week 35][Champ] C. Sonny Daze(6-1) vs 2. Calibre(1-1)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]
    Rules:

VERSES DUE THURSDAY @ 11:59 PST
    Line Limit: Minimum 8 lines, Maximum 40 (If opponent agrees, you may go over the line limit)
    NO BITING OR RECYCLING
    Biting/Recycling is the equivalent of a no show
    Extensions must be requested in your battle thread before the Thursday evening deadline. It is the opponents choice whether to allow the extension or not. Failure to accept/deny the request prior to the first vote being cast will result in the extension being allowed.
    If granted, the extension overrides the deadline for BOTH battlers
    A No Show results in a loss and automatic sign out
    If your opponent fails to show, you must still post at least 4 lines and 3 voting links for your victory.
    A title wont change hands by no show
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST THREE TIMES IN THEIR MATCH. A CHECK IN, THEIR VERSE, AND THEIR LINKS. EXCESSIVE POSTING WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES.
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST ONCE IN AN OPPONENTS BATTLE. A VOTE. ANYTHING UNNECCESARY WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, EITHER TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE OR PM THE PERSON.
    First battler to post is allowed to edit their verse up until the second battler posts theirs. Once the second battler posts, they are allowed to edit their verse until the first vote is casted.
    The Second battler to post cannot post more lines than the first. Doing so will result in DQ.
    Disruptive members will be banned from the league will and have their posts moved to the garbage bin thread.
    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN A NON-MOD MAKE A THREAD IN THE LEAGUE. YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR A WEEK. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!!!

VOTING RULES:
    VOTES ARE DUE SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8:59 PST
    You must vote on at least 5 matches(provided there are 5 matches to vote on, if no vote on whichever battles are open) and post the links in your thread. For every link not posted you will lose a vote.
    Votes MUST be at least two lines per verse, and must have a vote casted. There is no voting for ties.
    Voting is open past the deadline in the case that I’m late starting the new week.
    Voting is open to current participants, RBL mods, and former champs. Former champs must vote on at least three matches to have their vote counted, and must adhere to the same voting rules.

Any changes must be agreed upon by both participants and a forum mod.

Any suggestions or questions feel free to ask me
    test
  2. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

test
  3. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

Aight, whatever you post I'll match.
    test
  4. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

Yo imma needd an extension for tommorow
    test
  5. SonnyDaze

You wanted “30 for 30” so I said “Fuck it”, just to see if you could go bar for bar wit me.
    ESPN presents: “Muhammad versus Larry”… making you a washed up Ali who couldn’t even spar wit me.
    You see I never dodge challengers, so why would I dodge caliber
    You’re just another model to cross off this week when I look at my Dodge calender.
    The critics say my verses start out proper, but they aint sure about my second halves
    Who said I need a pen to graph, peep the chart of results…
    …In this league I dominate like Lebron, you got the skill of Jeff Pendegraph
    This “People’s Champ” is a grown ass man who still rocks an ice grill in his mouth
    Paul Wall watched his stock drop with his weight, so tell me, are you still reppin Swishahouse???
    And since Paul’s from the home of Enron, his investments been gone.
    So you stole something in return- the American fad of dropping the N-bomb.
    I wouldn’t expect you to know why it’s culturally significant. You’ve proven to be nothing less than ignorant.
    You’d get smacked in North Cincy if you roamed our streets actin belligerent.
    So what’s more awkward, this dude with the British accent sayin his 9’s blastin and he fuckin wit me
    Or me hitting the corner store, asking the clerk for some crumpets and tea.
    You see, I got the league “Raven” about this “Giant”
    They’d be “Lion” to say you got a “Colt” following
    So “Titan” up your “Texan” skills, before you “Seahawks” and it’s the blade you’re swallowing.
    Now most Brits would have no idea where I was going with each NFL reference
    But you’re on America’s nuts so bad, you got each one within seconds.
    But since a different type of football rules supreme in your motherland
    Let me break it down with teams of sport that you can better understand.
    When I unleash the “Wolves”, the “Arsenal” will bust ya “Wigan” leave ya “Bolton”
    Cuz I “New U” all would wanna see this “Blackburn” when I hit em with “Spurs” as hot as rocks turned molten.
    And I couldn’t give a fuck if no else caught that. This faggot needs to fall back.
    4 years younger than Prince William, but would die to lick his ballsack.
    You’ve been dreaming of all dicks of sort, most recently the Olympic torch
    Fantasizing of blowing on the flame, kissing it until your chin gets scorched
    Fuck it, I can drop wack ass schemes and still not have the shit go against me
    Cuz you have less reason to be here than you had to fuckin vote against me

Half ass anything against me and you’re knocked out with a hard right
    Fuck your alias, you’ll regret “going back to Cali” more than Biggie did on March 9th.
    test
  6. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

haha youre so scared, I will post later on today. TAC keep this open.
    test
  7. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Battles stay open for feedback purposes; if Sonny says no extension, its his call. You're more than welcome to post a verse, and even get votes, but Sonny can claim the W at his discretion.
    test
  8. SonnyDaze

test
  9. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

wack fuck.
    blah. .

SonnyDayZ^^^
    LMAO

You'll die when I pop a cap N don't LIE like you hot at raps,
    them rhymes that you drop are trash. .
    . . N there's no way ill lose to the GUY who lost to the GUY who lost to TAC!
    I'm proving ya wank, No one here approves of ya rants,
    Even looks like the MAG ain't been produced with a PLAN
    . . Cos it had nothing to say about a league with YOU AS its champ!
    u'll never cope as a textcee. .Everything you Post in the threads weak,
    N LMAO @ wanting easy comp last Week -with a bias vote done against me!
    Now I'm Whoring ya stuff, ur treading the wrong path N I know being cautious is tough. .
    But you looking to come with a HENS style and still Look more like a DUCK!
    You'll throw in the trashy posting, Who thought most of this match he's owning? U must be joking?. .
    When All his record is, is a row full of wack opponents! LOL
    Aint faced a Champ. .u 6-1. .? but I bash N abuse victims. .
    . .So stay praying on a 7th 'day' Like practicing Judaism!
    Your reign getting handed, No more claiming your champ bitch,
    No one will care what your rank is. .
    . .Since SunnyD running out of juice being downed with this sandwich. .
    How you figure your hard. . I spit hot to sizzle ya bars,
    Everything you're spitting is garb. .
    . . you're nothing but a 'Fake ASS 'rapper -I'm thinking nikki minaj!
    See you ain't creative when your rapping N this loss you'll hate it with a passion..
    Although back when I started I used to be as wack as you. .
    no wait, that dude could never happen!!^^^^
    A win for you's illogical, I've proved you're not hot at all,
    you've lost the brawl. .
    but thanks for handing me the easiest title match ever possible! :)
    test
  10. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I can't vote, but this match was flames.. Both sides
    test
  11. Beyond..

Beyond.. New Member

You see I never dodge challengers, so why would I dodge caliber
    You’re just another model to cross off this week when I look at my Dodge calender.
    So what’s more awkward, this dude with the British accent sayin his 9’s blastin and he fuckin wit me
    Or me hitting the corner store, asking the clerk for some crumpets and tea.
    So “Titan” up your “Texan” skills, before you “Seahawks” and it’s the blade you’re swallowing.
    When I unleash the “Wolves”, the “Arsenal” will bust ya “Wigan” leave ya “Bolton”
    Cuz I “New U” all would wanna see this “Blackburn” when I hit em with “Spurs” as hot as rocks turned molten.
    Fuck your alias, you’ll regret “going back to Cali” more than Biggie did on March 9th.

vs

Now I'm Whoring ya stuff, ur treading the wrong path N I know being cautious is tough. .
    Your reign getting handed, No more claiming your champ bitch,
    No one will care what your rank is. .
    . .Since SunnyD running out of juice being downed with this sandwich. .

This is real close. I had originally quoted more of Cali's line, but then realized they were a little too statementish for my liking. He had a lot on the fense of being too statementish or being witty enough. Both had some statements though. Sonny also had the Bron line which was a decent concept, but just seemed too longwinded and the wordplay was forced. It would be nice if he shortened his lines a bit while Cali needs to concentrate less on multies/rhyming and more on creative concepts. That was what killed him here. Overall I have to give to SonnyDaze for more creativity, but it could go the other way if someone prefers more statementish lines. All depends on the voter. Props to both.

/v sonnydaze
    test
  12. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

LOL ok whatever u say sir ^

I'll drop my votes here
    test
  13. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

Sonny

You’ve been dreaming of all dicks of sort, most recently the Olympic torch
    Fantasizing of blowing on the flame, kissing it until your chin gets scorched
    Fuck it, I can drop wack ass schemes and still not have the shit go against me
    Cuz you have less reason to be here than you had to fuckin vote against me

vs.

Cal
    u'll never cope as a textcee. .Everything you Post in the threads weak,

this battle was hard af to judge...Sonny you had the Seahawks line that I liked..I felt it was a lil forced but I quoted it because it still kinda worked here...that follow up was creative and gutterlike, I was feeling it...Olympic torch was also creative and it worked...that next couplet was a coo personal that's why I quoted it..wasn't super hard hitting though...that closer was Heat! Prolly my fave line from your verse...Calibre had the personal about the bias vote that I liked...the punch about Hens style was good too...as well as the Judaism couplet which was creative....the nicki minaj line was aite..I don't like how you delivered it though...I actually spit a line like that not too long ago..

if I had to judge, it would be based off who's filler was more interesting so my v-Sonny

his verse was more creative
    test
  14. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

Calibre, Had A good verse, you came at him with some good stuff... Some of the lines that I have to give u props for are. N there's no way ill lose to the GUY who lost to the GUY who lost to TAC! Lol, this made me laugh... u'll never cope as a textcee. .Everything you Post in the threads weak,
    Good line, I wanted to say something similar to brown jesus but i just buried him instead Aint faced a Champ. .u 6-1. .? but I bash N abuse victims. .
    This was a Nice punchline!... Overall you did good and surprised me... You came alot harder than last week

Sonny, You did ur thing like always and delivered a quality verse. You see I never dodge challengers, so why would I dodge caliber
    Was nice, deff my favorite bar of the battle... You see, I got the league “Raven” about this “Giant”
    Now most Brits would have no idea where I was going with each NFL reference
    But you’re on America’s nuts so bad, you got each one within seconds.
    Was hot and creative... When I unleash the “Wolves”, the “Arsenal” will bust ya “Wigan” leave ya “Bolton”
    Im sure most people on here dont know much about Soccer but i liked and enjoyed this bar...

Over all it was the closest battle this week by far... Its a difficult one to call, I believe the punches were evenly matched but what I noticed is that the way sonny delivered his verse gave him the edge, I know thats some petty shit, but when It comes down to such a close battle, everything counts, and even in real rap battles, the delivery is one of the most important things... Props to both of you!!! My vote- Sonny
    test
  15. ::BeasT::

::BeasT:: Labinot the Dardanian

do not post in my league, Beast. Do not edit this post. I WILL ban you. stay away.

Warmest Regards,

T.a.C
    test
  16. Brown Jesus

Beast, keep it in the Lounge.

I read this one a few times, but I thought Cal edged this one. Both had really nice verses, but I felt Cal's was a little more personal; 7th day line was dope, and the opening 6 was really nice. SD had some good wordplay the NFL lines and the soccer lines, but I imo Cal's was more clowning; whereas SD had some really witty lines. I'll quote some lines in the AM, it's bedtime for me; I'll edit in the am.

ps: vote Cal
    test
  17. Brown Jesus

I really liked SD's Dodge calendar, America's nuts, Prince William, and closer. I felt like the sports lines hadbtoo much going on; the rest was straight. Cal's verse was nice up unttil the last six lines or so, a lot of personals and witty lines here and there; that seven days line was nasty tbh
    test
  18. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.