[Week 34] 7. KaOtishun(0-1) vs 8. Brown Jesus(0-1)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]
    Rules:

VERSES DUE THURSDAY @ 11:59 PST
    Line Limit: Minimum 8 lines, Maximum 40 (If opponent agrees, you may go over the line limit)
    NO BITING OR RECYCLING
    Biting/Recycling is the equivalent of a no show
    Extensions must be requested in your battle thread before the Thursday evening deadline. It is the opponents choice whether to allow the extension or not. Failure to accept/deny the request prior to the first vote being cast will result in the extension being allowed.
    If granted, the extension overrides the deadline for BOTH battlers
    A No Show results in a loss and automatic sign out
    If your opponent fails to show, you must still post at least 4 lines and 3 voting links for your victory.
    A title wont change hands by no show
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST THREE TIMES IN THEIR MATCH. A CHECK IN, THEIR VERSE, AND THEIR LINKS. EXCESSIVE POSTING WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES.
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST ONCE IN AN OPPONENTS BATTLE. A VOTE. ANYTHING UNNECCESARY WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, EITHER TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE OR PM THE PERSON.
    First battler to post is allowed to edit their verse up until the second battler posts theirs. Once the second battler posts, they are allowed to edit their verse until the first vote is casted.
    The Second battler to post cannot post more lines than the first. Doing so will result in DQ.
    Disruptive members will be banned from the league will and have their posts moved to the garbage bin thread.
    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN A NON-MOD MAKE A THREAD IN THE LEAGUE. YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR A WEEK. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!!!

VOTING RULES:
    VOTES ARE DUE SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8:59 PST
    You must vote on at least 5 matches(provided there are 5 matches to vote on, if no vote on whichever battles are open) and post the links in your thread. For every link not posted you will lose a vote.
    Votes MUST be at least two lines per verse, and must have a vote casted. There is no voting for ties.
    Voting is open past the deadline in the case that I’m late starting the new week.
    Voting is open to current participants, RBL mods, and former champs. Former champs must vote on at least three matches to have their vote counted, and must adhere to the same voting rules.

Any changes must be agreed upon by both participants and a forum mod.

Any suggestions or questions feel free to ask me
    test
  2. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

I had a feeling you were gonna leave me in.

12?
    test
  3. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Im a no show king
    Im winning
    blah
    Rah
    yah
    fuck it
    I stuntin
    is that eight?