[Week 32][Contender] 3. Gee Willikers(4-3) vs 4. Circleplex(1-0)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]
    Rules:

VERSES DUE THURSDAY @ 11:59 PST
    Line Limit: Minimum 8 lines, Maximum 40 (If opponent agrees, you may go over the line limit)
    NO BITING OR RECYCLING
    Biting/Recycling is the equivalent of a no show
    Extensions must be requested in your battle thread before the Thursday evening deadline. It is the opponents choice whether to allow the extension or not. Failure to accept/deny the request prior to the first vote being cast will result in the extension being allowed.
    If granted, the extension overrides the deadline for BOTH battlers
    A No Show results in a loss and automatic sign out
    If your opponent fails to show, you must still post at least 4 lines and 3 voting links for your victory.
    A title wont change hands by no show
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST THREE TIMES IN THEIR MATCH. A CHECK IN, THEIR VERSE, AND THEIR LINKS. EXCESSIVE POSTING WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES.
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST ONCE IN AN OPPONENTS BATTLE. A VOTE. ANYTHING UNNECCESARY WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, EITHER TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE OR PM THE PERSON.
    First battler to post is allowed to edit their verse up until the second battler posts theirs. Once the second battler posts, they are allowed to edit their verse until the first vote is casted.
    The Second battler to post cannot post more lines than the first. Doing so will result in DQ.
    Disruptive members will be banned from the league will and have their posts moved to the garbage bin thread.
    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN A NON-MOD MAKE A THREAD IN THE LEAGUE. YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR A WEEK. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!!!

VOTING RULES:
    VOTES ARE DUE SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8:59 PST
    You must vote on at least 5 matches(provided there are 5 matches to vote on, if no vote on whichever battles are open) and post the links in your thread. For every link not posted you will lose a vote.
    Votes MUST be at least two lines per verse, and must have a vote casted. There is no voting for ties.
    Voting is open past the deadline in the case that I’m late starting the new week.
    Voting is open to current participants, RBL mods, and former champs. Former champs must vote on at least three matches to have their vote counted, and must adhere to the same voting rules.

Any changes must be agreed upon by both participants and a forum mod.

Any suggestions or questions feel free to ask me
    test
  2. Circleplex

Circleplex New Member

test
  3. Gee Wilikers

Gee Wilikers G Willy

lol im showing dude. edit your verse if u need to ill have it in by tonight midnight west coast time. if u need an extension go ahead.
    test
  4. Circleplex

Circleplex New Member

this week tac served me gee will, shits a free kill for me
    cus your punches are like your name...
    ...out dated since 04, b
    uze a dumbass, weak flow crushed when i write up
    cus this dude g.w's an idiot...
    ...so more than his names like bush
    i aint gonna say i'll fuck your hoe wit no rubber
    cus she def burning and when i pen crazy shit..
    ...it comes to life like i'm road runner
    just cus i make jokes, you dont think me firing the things scary?
    keep talking, you can see this funny dude in a mask...
    ...like jim carrey

don;t look like he gonna shwo so fuck it
    test
  5. Gee Wilikers

Gee Wilikers G Willy

I’ll crush all your impulsive raps, you count on no shows to win
    And for shooting from the hip like that, you’ll never use yours again
    Who posts a verse at three like “I know G won’t come up”?
    Circle got 360 degrees…none of them prove your not a dumbfuck
    G got those fresh concepts, im brilliant in writing keys
    C gets good ideas and theres lightbulbs…flashing out “finally”
    He’s just a sound alike, not good for shit in this game
    The only cir worth anything here had 5 and ill in his name
    Too comfy with that one win, if you slack you miss 'em all
    I'm here to destroy this calmplex, like some demolition balls
    He’s a wanna be player in the mirror with his rehersals
    So keeping it P.I. this way…has nothing to do with a Circle
    Your pussy soft…abbreviations make your stance good
    Since being addressed as Cir is your only claim to manhood
    Go ahead, reset your loses, your still wack in our eyes
    This Circle got more L’s than all the lexus symbols combined
    test
  6. PresentsOfMind

PresentsOfMind New Member

Vote: Gee. Circleplex, you need to try harder or you're going to have a very bad "text battle" career. It looks like you were trying to wait until the last minute to post your verse in order to get a no-show win, which obviously didn't happen. The Mask concept was pretty cool, and I like the creativity. In all though, your verse was half-assed punch lines and near-rhymes. Like I said, try harder and you'll surprise yourself. Gee, your verse was decent and had some solid rhymes, but try to make the punchlines hit a little harder. Decent up-and-comer battle overall.

Your pussy soft…abbreviations make your stance good
    Since being addressed as Cir is your only claim to manhood

Favorite line. Vote might end up being for naught since Gee violated the rules (longer verse), but at least its some input.
    test
  7. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

Vote - Gee
    Circleplex, you just didnt come hard this week. Even if you didnt think Gee was going to show up, u should have still went hard... I knew that Baby OJ wasnt comming but I still delivered... You gotta stay consistent to be top tier.

Gee Wilikers, Circle said 6 teen and Gee Wilikers delivered 16... He should not be penalized for that... The last line made me laugh, being the owner of a lexus, but could have been put together a little better.
    test
  8. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

Circleplex: Only advice I can give that hasn't been said already is to be aware of the rules- Know the exact verse deadline, know the rules for editing, etc. Other than that, just make sure your punches rhyme (write up & like bush = :wtf2:). You got potential- just need experience.

Gee: Solid verse with some standout lines. Was feeling the 360 degrees, addressed as Cir, and your closer in particular. Keep staying active homie.

Vote: Gee
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Circle wins due to Gee being DQ'd. loses for no links.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.