[Week 3] [Champ] 1. Mrjdm998(2-0) vs 2. Breathless(2-0)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Rules:

VERSES DUE THURSDAY @ 11:59 PST
    Line Limit: Minimum 8 lines, Maximum 40 (If opponent agrees, you may go over the line limit)
    NO BITING OR RECYCLING
    Biting/Recycling is the equivalent of a no show
    Extensions must be requested in your battle thread before the Thursday evening deadline. It is the opponents choice whether to allow the extension or not. Failure to accept/deny the request prior to the first vote being cast will result in the extension being allowed.
    If granted, the extension overrides the deadline for BOTH battlers
    A No Show results in a loss and automatic sign out
    If your opponent fails to show, you must still post at least 4 lines and 3 voting links for your victory.
    A title wont change hands by no show
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST THREE TIMES IN THEIR MATCH. A CHECK IN, THEIR VERSE, AND THEIR LINKS. EXCESSIVE POSTING WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES.
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST ONCE IN AN OPPONENTS BATTLE. A VOTE. ANYTHING UNNECCESARY WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, EITHER TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE OR PM THE PERSON.
    First battler to post is allowed to edit their verse up until the second battler posts theirs. Once the second battler posts, they are allowed to edit their verse until the first vote is casted.
    Disruptive members will be banned from the league will and have their posts moved to the garbage bin thread.
    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN A NON-MOD MAKE A THREAD IN THE LEAGUE. YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR A WEEK. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!!!

VOTING RULES:
    VOTES ARE DUE SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8:59 PST
    You must vote on at least 5 matches(provided there are 5 matches to vote on, if no vote on whichever battles are open) and post the links in your thread. For every link not posted you will lose a vote.
    Votes MUST be at least two lines per verse, and must have a vote casted. There is no voting for ties.
    Voting is open past the deadline in the case that I’m late starting the new week.
    Voting is open to current participants, RBL mods, and former champs. Former champs must vote on at least three matches to have their vote counted, and must adhere to the same voting rules.

Any changes must be agreed upon by both participants and a forum mod.​
    test
  2. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

test
  3. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

check
    yea, i can do 16, but, don't get mad if i get ambitious and post early with a couple more on tuesday or wednesday night, i'll keep it under 24 though...what's up with everyone doing these small pieces?
    test
  4. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

ah, fuckit , i don't care, i got a little motivated...

Hey...remember the picture that Lit flubbed the line about, huh?
    ain't nothin' wrong with kid's endocrine system, shit, "son", it's time ta out ya
    "he" didn't crop that image, it was Mr's twin, identical sister
    Right? don't feel left out 'cause ya didn't develop yer tits first
    she did it 'cause she doesn't wanna admit this relative difference
    at least publicly, now i'm no einstein, but you've never had an intelligent instance
    ...you two resemble a couple British incestual infants
    yer mum and dad are cousins, man, don't pretend like they isn't
    i know, back there i sorta ripped Illit's rhyme off, but it was called for
    but you almost screwed yerself by usin' his style, dog, on all fours
    you shoulda stuck to stretchin' yer bars more ...
    now yer crawlin' between 'em like some kind of sloshed whore
    gettin' thrown off your rocker, no longer on top a' the roster
    after this loss, log off and go buy a bra from Boston Proper
    if you don't understand how them lines sound, that's it, sorry dude
    you're retarded, it's one of the closest accents to you, yet it's far removed
    if I'm starting to add to the mass confusion, I am not really from Massachusetts
    but man, the truth is, you actually do need a massive improvement
    you're the youngest guy to ever be over the hill, while my talent in rap grows
    we might've both hit our peaks, but still, mine are god damned plateaus
    test
  5. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

First thoughts when I saw this battle is how can you beat me?
    Then I checked your facebook profile and pics, now it's too easy

From his facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-Courser/1579365350

Religious views: Godism, (all the smart parts of every religion, duality, inter-reincarnational karma, spirt/human)

You've got an ugly beard a lesbians hair cut that fucked up ear and deformed smashed eyes
    So if there is re-incarnation, you made child snuff films in a past life
    You look like, you got dragged face down out of the freak show
    And your shaver hides under the floorboards when it sees you coming through the peep hole
    You died and got re-born as a goat started text battling what are you doing man?
    How you gonna eat rappers, looking like you spend weekends in a field chewing cans?
    Come on Breathless, how can you say you'll wreck and blaze the game honest
    When you post all your verses up trees trying to save the rain forest
    People are comparing our verses going "Breath's done now he's finished"
    But I'm not sure if you'll react by meditating or granting me three wishes
    If this battle was poker, we both went all in and only one of us could get our chips back
    I'd call any bluff you've got and leave Breath cleaned out like a tic tac
    I should shoot at Breath's home with bullets which go through doors like junk mail
    And have this Michigan "Wolverine's adamantium skeleton" looking like crushed shells
    People probably read that above line after seeing my pic and thought it was embarrassing
    But YOU look like such a pussy I must seem like Avon Barksdale by comparison
    And if we're talking family members your sister's a whore that's OK with a quick backhand
    'Cus for a few coins she'll be swallowing balls in a dark room 'till she dies like Mrs Pacman

Edited out pic
    test
  6. TheIlliterate

TheIlliterate Well-Known Member

Pretty soft battle, I've seen much better verses from JDM and Breath can also do better.

I'll list off the punches:

Breath:

it was Mr's twin, identical sister
    don't feel left out 'cause ya didn't develop yer tits first
    you've never had an intelligent instance
    you two resemble a couple British incestual infants
    log off and go buy a bra from Boston Proper
    you actually do need a massive improvement

... at least those are the only ones I could recognize at second read. I've said it before, you've got yourself a really really weird writing style (setup x4, punch x2)... doesn't make a lot of sense but whatever.

VS.

about 80% of JDM's verse. Even his setups were layered with punches, even if they weren't worded properly or well thought through, they still impacted.

With that said, neither of you really had any quoteables imo. But I think Breathless' inability to throw consistent punches, and spending way too much time on bravado-type shit, ended up costing him. JDM takes it.
    test
  7. ChopChoiceBeats

ChopChoiceBeats a.k.a ESKIMO SPLIF

MrJDM:

Constant punches throughout your rhymes, I liked the angles you took (Facebook Pic; Religious views) and the following similes were dope:

“If this battle was poker, we both went all in and only one of us could get our chips back
    I'd call any bluff you've got and leave Breath cleaned out like a tic tac”.

“And if we're talking family members your sister's a whore that's OK with a quick backhand
    'Cus for a few coins she'll be swallowing balls in a dark room 'till she dies like Mrs Pacman”

Your rhymes could have more impact if the flow was smoother.

Breathless:

I like your flow:

“i know, back there i sorta ripped Illit's rhyme off, but it was called for
    but you almost screwed yerself by usin' his style, dog, on all fours
    you shoulda stuck to stretchin' yer bars more ...
    now yer crawlin' between 'em like some kind of sloshed whore”

You had some nice angles too (British, Illit’s rhymes) but the personals didn’t seem impactful. I think if you had hit him with the punch straight way at the beginning of each sentence and then elaborated on it, they would have landed better.

MrJDM takes it
    test
  8. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Vote breathless

Wtf @ jdm's verse. Like two of those lines even made sense, and only one was ok. And i say lines loosely, those are damn near couplets in those things. You take advantage of the line rule, then there isn't any payoff. I really liked your verse a week or so ago, it was actually possible to read it.

Less, you at least disses him, in a pretty corny way, but you had lines that made sense.
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

JDM wins 2-1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.