[Week 29] 5. Tbone(2-1) vs 6. Breathless(8-19)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]
    Rules:

VERSES DUE THURSDAY @ 11:59 PST
    Line Limit: Minimum 8 lines, Maximum 40 (If opponent agrees, you may go over the line limit)
    NO BITING OR RECYCLING
    Biting/Recycling is the equivalent of a no show
    Extensions must be requested in your battle thread before the Thursday evening deadline. It is the opponents choice whether to allow the extension or not. Failure to accept/deny the request prior to the first vote being cast will result in the extension being allowed.
    If granted, the extension overrides the deadline for BOTH battlers
    A No Show results in a loss and automatic sign out
    If your opponent fails to show, you must still post at least 4 lines and 3 voting links for your victory.
    A title wont change hands by no show
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST THREE TIMES IN THEIR MATCH. A CHECK IN, THEIR VERSE, AND THEIR LINKS. EXCESSIVE POSTING WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES.
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST ONCE IN AN OPPONENTS BATTLE. A VOTE. ANYTHING UNNECCESARY WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, EITHER TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE OR PM THE PERSON.
    First battler to post is allowed to edit their verse up until the second battler posts theirs. Once the second battler posts, they are allowed to edit their verse until the first vote is casted.
    The Second battler to post cannot post more lines than the first. Doing so will result in DQ.
    Disruptive members will be banned from the league will and have their posts moved to the garbage bin thread.
    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN A NON-MOD MAKE A THREAD IN THE LEAGUE. YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR A WEEK. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!!!

VOTING RULES:
    VOTES ARE DUE SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8:59 PST
    You must vote on at least 5 matches(provided there are 5 matches to vote on, if no vote on whichever battles are open) and post the links in your thread. For every link not posted you will lose a vote.
    Votes MUST be at least two lines per verse, and must have a vote casted. There is no voting for ties.
    Voting is open past the deadline in the case that I’m late starting the new week.
    Voting is open to current participants, RBL mods, and former champs. Former champs must vote on at least three matches to have their vote counted, and must adhere to the same voting rules.

Any changes must be agreed upon by both participants and a forum mod.

Any suggestions or questions feel free to ask me
    test
  2. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

Ya record is a window to ur soul, he think it's a fluke
    Go and try to shine, won't change how nyggaZ close they blinds on u
    wit ya set ups, it'll take cheats and code books to formulate punchlines
    With ya verse, looking like a guide outline from nursery rhymes
    Know u reading this sqush face, lemon lime
    would name flip ya name, but I ain't stuck in 99
    all ur fuck ass shit, after this you'll be right back in the back of the line
    yea bj gas me, but he didnt do me what he done to u in a sec out of time
    Shit I dont know if u battle him, I'm doing what u doing just trying to rhyme
    But fuck it if the voters don't see it, this me doing u for the last time

Aight...

Back on this real shit, I'm nothing to be fool wit
    U a silly hoe filt wit gas, talking all that dumb shit
    See me in ya city, feeling that we breezy
    Till I make it known, that you do this for a hobby
    Jai did beat u, even those that you won too
    So it's not shocking, I'm battling a name u could live up to
    test
  3. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

hold it homie, whoa, yer actin' like I shook you son...
    I didn't mean to kill this shakin' baby, but, I coulda no showed and still took the won
    win, whatever, shit kid, my stretched lines fulla filler woulda been more than ill enough
    acting like some bad ass... million to one odds, all that villain stuff
    stops the exact instant you turn yer god damned computer off
    thinkin' that you were tough... pfft... watch this mororon fail
    catch a truly rough old school as fuck TB death like I'm playin' Oregon trail
    yea, I did stutter, to keep the flow smooth like I spit butter
    so ya better fuckin' believe I'm the realest fat white liquid giver like gripped utters
    shit, mutterin' under my breath with my lips covered
    would leave a bigger impression than any ancient secrets you could disscover
    I'd stick a fist up yer trick mother's slit, bust her clit in half, get smothered in blood an laugh...
    when I happen to wonder if it'll be half or double that I gotta pay yer pimp brother in cash...
    there, faggot, that's how you rip syllables on the wavelength of rhythm and rhyme
    you ain't intricate, you're pitiful, wave g'bye, herb, its about time you wither and die
    the clock's final spin has come hither and nigh
    whether it's somethin' yer with or it's why... you must figure just tryin'
    is worth it, but uh uh... you ain't ripe yet, one whiff a' my cock an' ya cry
    quick switchin' from fresh to death to bitchin' up and dead
    I'd say get in the kitchen an' make me sammich, but I bet you ain't even got the bread....

you got 1999 problems and rapping is one... nuff said
    *crossed arm, peace sign, sideways lean back stance*
    beotch
    test
  4. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

Tbone:

Ya record is a window to ur soul, he think it's a fluke
    Go and try to shine, won't change how nyggaZ close they blinds on u

Thought this was a decent opener but the rest of the verse was really sub par to me. I'm assuming you didn't put a lot of effort into it. Not saying that quickly written verses can't be dope.. but when you get to the point where you're rhyming "breezy" with "hobby", you gotta take a step back and ask yourself if you can do better.

Breathless:

I'd stick a fist up yer trick mother's slit, bust her clit in half, get smothered in blood an laugh...
    when I happen to wonder if it'll be half or double that I gotta pay yer pimp brother in cash...
    there, faggot, that's how you rip syllables on the wavelength of rhythm and rhyme
    you ain't intricate, you're pitiful, wave g'bye, herb, its about time you wither and die
    the clock's final spin has come hither and nigh
    whether it's somethin' yer with or it's why... you must figure just tryin'
    is worth it, but uh uh... you ain't ripe yet, one whiff a' my cock an' ya cry

Thought your verse was okay up to that point but damn, you killed those lines right there. You definitely had the all around better verse.

Vote: Breathless.
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

Bone:

Jai did beat u, even those that you won too
    So it's not shocking, I'm battling a name u could live up to

vs

Breath:

thinkin' that you were tough... pfft... watch this mororon fail
    catch a truly rough old school as fuck TB death like I'm playin' Oregon trail

not a good battle. ive seen better from both. but the Oregon trail line was my favorite, so vote - breath
    test
  6. C Price

C Price New Member

T Bone you just plain out sucked....didn't like one line...

I Admit that Breath did kill with that oregan trail line as well the bar right after that was garbage as fuck almost wanted to stop reading....but you took the win with garbage

Vote Breath
    test
  7. Gee Wilikers

Gee Wilikers G Willy

this was coo. tbone had some good flow. i thought the opener was a good start. wanted to see more lines like it but still coo verse. breathless had a good flow and rhyme scheme too. oregon trail was good, as was pimp brother line cuz it made me laugh.

in the end im giving it to breathless who i thought had the better verse. good job.
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

Breath wins in votes. loses for no links
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.