[Week 24] [Champ] C. PharCyzE(3-2) vs 2. Breathless(8-14)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]
    Rules:

VERSES DUE THURSDAY @ 11:59 PST
    Line Limit: Minimum 8 lines, Maximum 40 (If opponent agrees, you may go over the line limit)
    NO BITING OR RECYCLING
    Biting/Recycling is the equivalent of a no show
    Extensions must be requested in your battle thread before the Thursday evening deadline. It is the opponents choice whether to allow the extension or not. Failure to accept/deny the request prior to the first vote being cast will result in the extension being allowed.
    If granted, the extension overrides the deadline for BOTH battlers
    A No Show results in a loss and automatic sign out
    If your opponent fails to show, you must still post at least 4 lines and 3 voting links for your victory.
    A title wont change hands by no show
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST THREE TIMES IN THEIR MATCH. A CHECK IN, THEIR VERSE, AND THEIR LINKS. EXCESSIVE POSTING WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES.
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST ONCE IN AN OPPONENTS BATTLE. A VOTE. ANYTHING UNNECCESARY WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, EITHER TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE OR PM THE PERSON.
    First battler to post is allowed to edit their verse up until the second battler posts theirs. Once the second battler posts, they are allowed to edit their verse until the first vote is casted.
    The Second battler to post cannot post more lines than the first. Doing so will result in DQ.
    Disruptive members will be banned from the league will and have their posts moved to the garbage bin thread.
    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN A NON-MOD MAKE A THREAD IN THE LEAGUE. YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR A WEEK. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!!!

VOTING RULES:
    VOTES ARE DUE SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8:59 PST
    You must vote on at least 5 matches(provided there are 5 matches to vote on, if no vote on whichever battles are open) and post the links in your thread. For every link not posted you will lose a vote.
    Votes MUST be at least two lines per verse, and must have a vote casted. There is no voting for ties.
    Voting is open past the deadline in the case that I’m late starting the new week.
    Voting is open to current participants, RBL mods, and former champs. Former champs must vote on at least three matches to have their vote counted, and must adhere to the same voting rules.

Any changes must be agreed upon by both participants and a forum mod.

Any suggestions or questions feel free to ask me
    test
  2. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

check...
    ummm, no less than 20 please
    test
  3. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

20-28.26 it is then
    test
  4. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

look,

u know the name.. 2 wks. ago i MADE him get that image right
    if the picture ain't clear now.. i did more damage than expected to his eye
    how u get this fight? must be suck'n T.A.C's dick while u grip his thighs
    ok, that might not be true.... it's cool, i swear he's still the ass kiss'n type
    a true bitch that tries.. u LOST to yonz last wk.. VOTES prove a scandal
    so how the fuck u n a match 2 be the best... n consistently ur lose'n battles
    real shit, u have'n the nerves atrocious.. makes me gag til i hurl n choke'n
    battle'n THIS nigga n a match..... that he dnt even deserve to vote in
    sure, i'm focused.. actually win'n, make'n my name off kill'n dorks cuz i'm good
    ur the ONLY 1... ACTUALLY WIN'N! make'n his name off lose'n more than he should
    Someways your kill'n... cuz u can't make a long story short w/ text
    hang'n on them long ass lines.... before suffocation occurs were bored to death
    i dnt know what u type'n bruh w/ them set ups n punches u write for us
    one of those off lines connect... cuz he's cheap n only explains his dial up
    my rights no punk... they'll call you pumpkin head - how i light ya mug
    how u roll, stress n ain't hit'n for shit.... 2 different ways i'm describe'n bud**
    when i'm finished tonight u'll give up on life like u was deprived of love
    u only get one shot AT life.... n just to help, i'll supply the gun
    ya time has come... Run'n ya mouth, same place i'll let the fifth burn
    teach u a lesson n make u bite the BULLETIN...... All them BIG WORDS**
    bitch learn, u get served even when PharZ worst scripts drop'n
    cuz everytime u pull out the pen, u blow.. shit, hand grenades dnt work this often
    i mean, y even try.. i ain't beat'n this guy.. literally, it must be FIX'D i face'em
    if Breath falls he'll still be the champ...... even lose'n HIS win-win situation
    if i'm lying.. shit, explain it.. u win off no shows... we crush the best u have
    u the worst nigga in the league... from our point of view - ur BEST is trash
    ur dead n last.. i be look'n for tight shit.. everything i'm like'n at best is bad
    anything wild n crazy come out... there be alotta "I Told You So's" that Breaths a Fag

#Lesson.Learned

Explain
    ** Stress is what they call reggie on the west coast if u ain't know - if u hear a rapper say smoke'n on stress.. u already know
    **if u seen a Bulletin board it has big words on it like back in grade school..... Run'n ya mouth - fifth is a gun.. bit the Bullet and them Big words..
    test
  5. breathlesss

Wow, all them lines, you're fuckin' dope. Musta been smokin the whitest shit around
    You're the epitome of hip hop? how? You been jumpin' rope while yer sittin' down?
    If dude's masterful, he was taught in college, to craft balloon animals. Don't get it twisted now...
    There is a lesson to learn here, it's that I brought the knowledge, an' you're who's actually gettin' clowned
    Technic'ly, you got the first down, but with a penalty, 'cause this was yer worst round
    Man, you hit the ground stumblin', dropped the ball, an' it's one that was hard to fumble
    The total net damage you could amount punchin' like that, is double wrist carpal tunnel
    Any more complexity would come as a loss to me, I already've killed ya simply
    So I'll be directing the rest a' these bars at ya broad, a cross between a yeti and Wilfred Brimley
    Yea, I bet she rocks the moniker dia-Betty an' has a clit bigger than yer cock is
    An' I'm not talkin' like yer dick's little, even average it figures out in the odd's end
    I just can't figure out how your two odd ends match up... do you dock it? ick...
    ya better watch that shit, yo, lick it an' croak, this isn't a joke
    I'm the winner, yer broke, this is yer last roast, rib it and choke
    F'real, you're this battle league's Patrice O'Neil, didn't ya know?
    Someone find a psychic herpetologist, I can't get rid a' this ghost
    test
  6. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Okay..

PharC, your 1st 4 linez was kinda blah to me, but here and there towardz the end you actually got pretty good. You got an old school style of writting. Once I seen your conceptz I kinda knew what the punch was, but you executed it pretty decent. Throwback, but decent.

Breathlesss... umm you understand the idea of battle rapping a lot better than Poc, but your execution was sloppy as fuck or real terrible in partz. The equation you use to create your punchez really doesnt make sense sometimez. Not saying itz a problem wth your conceptz but more like a problem with your format.

I totally understand you have some short linez, some long 1z but if all your set-upz dont match wth your punchez, theyre gonna b all over the place, at which it was.

keep writting.

Vote - PharC, jst an all around better verse.
    test
  7. Poc*

Poc* New Member

They both sucked ass. Stretched ass lines you can barely read like Jai-Z's shit just reworded. I vote Phar but your guys punches need a whole lot of improvement. Step your games up or im quitting this league. Fucking faggots.

Vote - Phar
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

Phar:

a true bitch that tries.. u LOST to yonz last wk.. VOTES prove a scandal
    so how the fuck u n a match 2 be the best... n consistently ur lose'n battles

real shit, u have'n the nerves atrocious.. makes me gag til i hurl n choke'n
    battle'n THIS nigga n a match..... that he dnt even deserve to vote in

when i'm finished tonight u'll give up on life like u was deprived of love
    u only get one shot AT life.... n just to help, i'll supply the gun

vs

Breath:

Man, you hit the ground stumblin', dropped the ball, an' it's one that was hard to fumble
    The total net damage you could amount punchin' like that, is double wrist carpal tunnel

breath, your lines are waaaaaaaaay too long, brother. you need to cut them in half.

vote- Phar
    test
  9. breathlesss

I'm not voting, for the sake of avoiding shit talk for being the champ on a no shows and vote docks tickehonestly tho, phar won this, as did tac, circle and gram. I don't jave ime to do full votes
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.