WEEK 22: R.B.L. MAGEZINE BY: Lyricalpriest.

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by lyricalpriest, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

RBL week 22 mag

Intro:
    Predictions:
    Re-Caps:
    Outro:

INTRO:

First things first, T.a.C. requested me to help him out with a mag
    this week, so here I am doing that, Now I'm going to get into all the
    matches and do some interesting things with the mag this week.
    But I wanted to comment on one thing inperticular when I read the lounge
    from week 21. In my honest opinion, You have to follow the rules, the rules don't
    change to accommodate diva ass battle rappers who don't want to take the time
    to vote, or post links in their battles etc.. T.a.C. is gracious enough to allow
    some slack here and there, but come on people, stop being children; man up, and do
    what your supposed to do, the RBL is a Nostalgic forum to rapmusic.com
    I hate to see it go to shit, b/c some Diva's wanna hop in the league and just drop
    verses and half ass their votes.. There is more to the league then the competition
    that you could take advantage of and really develop your craft, I suggest take advantage of
    that.​

___________ _______________ _________________________ _____________
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Predictions:

1. Yessir.its.Kin(2-0)
    2. YonZula(2-0)

To be honest, as I get more familiar with the league these will become better. But I don't know
    either of these youngsters so this will be a unbiased and unobjective prediction, I say this will go
    in Yessir.Its.Kin favor.. Yonzula should take that as insperation to prove me wrong though..

3. Breathless(6-14)
    4. PharCyzE(1-2)

Now I am familiar with Breath's writing ability and pharcyze name look's familiar, but I can recall
    rather or not I seen this culprit in action. but I'm going to have to side with Breathless on this battle.

5. Mrsupahype(0-5)
    6. Acorn Flats(0-0)
    7. Significant(0-0)

acorn flats and significant are really going to have to prove them selfs in this league, Mrsupahype
    has a tendancy to no-show, but if he does show I'ma have to give him the win in this 3 way.

Good Luck this week!
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Recaps:

C. RaZpUTIN(3-1)
    2. Breathless(6-13)

Woah the outcome of this battle was astonishing, Did Breath just call Raz out on recycling and
    then still Lost!? I THINK SO, it wasn't enough for the storm of punches coming out the hurricane him self
    Razputin, teaching us that Robbing is an art, based on perfection, Breath takes an Hard Hard L on this.
    My advice, try keepin the structure tighter and slimming those bars down for next time....

3. ThisisDAM(1-0)
    4. Yessir.its.Kin(1-0)

Wow.. I'm surprised again at this outcome, Yessir comes at Dam With wordplays name flips punchlines
    but this just doesn't seem to be enough for this up and coming beast DAM b/c he obviously destroys
    yessir according to the votes..it's unfortunate b/c Dam go into this match by default, if he would
    just simply post links in his battles I wouldn't be gettin on him about this, but that's lazy, and
    if you want to be a great in this league you got to show us all around that you got what it takes
    that included following the rules.. this match up was good nonetheless, and dam you know i gotta go ham
    on you bro.. but i bet it won't happen again. especially if u want to make it to that champ match.

5. YonZula(1-0)
    6. PharCyzE(1-1)

Wow I really enjoyed this battle, great punches coming from both competitors. great concepts
    on name plays and all around a good match, up I think they results are a tad bit closer then the
    votes indicate, but there was some area's in yon'z verse that weren't worded right (i'm more known that Raz so if he's 1/3 of his hype
    u lost so ur worth less than his basically your not worthy of life) so I agree the slight edge does
    go out t Yon..

7. Gramur(4-4)
    8. Mrsupahype(0-4)
    9. DaKidDru(0-1)

No Comment on this battle I'm disappointed there wasn't a better turn out imo...
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

BARS ALL AROUND THE WORLD:

Razputin:

this Michiganian gettin X'ed again, Man I'm grippin tha steel gun
    my bullets
    will see that this an injury that NO Wolverine can heal from
    if we were playin money ball....
    you'd be in a money PITT, thinkin I'm over the HILL, this regular JONAH who I am?
    Im Ruth with hits....
    a heavy hitter, you just miss and can only increase ya On Base percentage by heating up spoons again

Breathless:

on top a' that, i googled bloodethix hq... do ya want the great news? let's see... here we go
    "ethics" motherfucker? you just recycled an entire verse that was on netcees a year ago
    it's the wrong time ta start, punch drunk, raz'll get toasted to, late for the party
    he's still stuck at the long lined bars raisin' up glasses fulla flavored Bicardi

Yessir.its.Kin:

Last Week made Dru Brees? I'll Scramble ya Linez...I'm Runnin' Thru' D
    Gimme a Luce Leaf & a Deuce Piece, Bet I'm Warin' him Out like a Shoe Thief!!
    thiz dude Can't Take a Jab, Treat him like Ray J & FAB.
    I'll Break him Bad...Punch DAM Backwordz juz to Make him MAD

ThisisDAM:

After the battle, I'll leave your ass deceased, never get the win
    & leave all your belongings to faggots, cuz that's what's known to be next to kin
    I'm the best within, never beat DAM you stay in some trouble dude
    Your name was suppose to be win..but you strikeout n never takin a W

PharCyze:

bitch, u ain't ill......... *just cuz a fuck'n YonZ contagious
    punches break bones...... n watch ya jaw fall in places*
    and YonZ............ I dont give a fuck if u hate abortions
    u come'n out this bitch dead n ya mom'll prolly thank me for it

YonZula:

u motionin backwards now, the tides are laughin like..
    .."it's too phar of a gap to fill since cyze don't matter right?"
    u hurt from ur last loss but don't try to move me
    i'll set ur head on fire two like the new ghost rider movie
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

OUTRO~

Good stuff yawl, So in closing.. I would like to share with the league a
    alternate league I help promote and participate in called the Alliance Battle League
    (ABL) We Just dropped a New Battle So if you are into that kind of stuff. then Here's a look @ it
    lemme know what yawl think.. And thank you for taking time to read this mag, I hope you enjoyed
    it as much as I enjoyed reading all yawls Bars. Some good talent in this league T.a.C. you better
    keep your eyes on these gentlemen

test
  6. ThisisDAM

ThisisDAM Turn The Pages

I disagree...yessirs verse was 80% trash
    test
  7. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

must mean yours was 80% or greater trash.
    test
  8. Significantt

Significantt New Member

Lol @ prove myself.

Yo tact if want to spice up the mag a bit hmu, obviously not a whole lot of Interest in the league as it stands now.
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

what do you got in mind brother?
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

i'll take that as shots fired :BlahBlah:
    test
  11. Yessir.its.Kin

Yessir.its.Kin New Member

Haha...tac wit da comeback.....no need fa me to go back n forth an argue wit dudez bout text battlez....it is what it is..when I take an L yall wont see me doin no bitch shit
    test
  12. Yessir.its.Kin

Yessir.its.Kin New Member

an Priest....I like da Mag piece but on da recap..u got me an Dam confused on da votez I think.... all Good
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

it's possible, lemme go back and look, and sorry about that in the future i'll be more cautious.
    test
  14. ThisisDAM

ThisisDAM Turn The Pages

No bitch shyt, I give props when ita due, but ur verse was trash,put it on any relevant league and ud get laughed it, even half assing my verse. But, its coo, no biggie
    test
  15. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

lol but you lost to that trash verse so what's that saying about you? stop crying and just accept that loss
    test
  16. Significantt

Significantt New Member

Nothing that hasn't been done before..

I'd skip the intro(or just make it really short) jump right into post battle analysis(quality analysis) follow that up with a highlight list of lines with one punch of the week, throw in a short "come on Mann" garbage list. Add a power ranking list, then preview the battles for the up coming week including predictions.. follow that with an interview & conclusion.

Obviously with the small turn out of the league all that would be scaled down appropriately.. Like a top 5 punch list top 3 power rankings ect..
    test
  17. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

i'll be down to help sign with the mag
    test
  18. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

:dead:

Supahype is 0-5, LP, I think I would choose one of the new guys lol
    test
  19. Significantt

Significantt New Member

I'm not exactly a legend around here but I did nearly champ the league in 8 weeks(after starting dead last in the rankings) when the competition was still decent..30+ heads including alien, one duh,Q,jay cee, & raz.

Anyone who is familiar wih my ish knows I'm going to wreck supa boy, we'll see what's up with acorn..
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

then wreck him .. it's just predictions bro nothing personal, and I had to choose someone, I chose the names I was most familiar with. I know that's not justice, but that's the best I could do. Glad You guys enjoyed ur mag tho either way!

sorta a treat for yawl.. since yawl deserve it!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.