[Week 21] [Champ] C. RaZpUTIN(3-1) vs 2. Breathless(7-12)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]
    Rules:

VERSES DUE THURSDAY @ 11:59 PST
    Line Limit: Minimum 8 lines, Maximum 40 (If opponent agrees, you may go over the line limit)
    NO BITING OR RECYCLING
    Biting/Recycling is the equivalent of a no show
    Extensions must be requested in your battle thread before the Thursday evening deadline. It is the opponents choice whether to allow the extension or not. Failure to accept/deny the request prior to the first vote being cast will result in the extension being allowed.
    If granted, the extension overrides the deadline for BOTH battlers
    A No Show results in a loss and automatic sign out
    If your opponent fails to show, you must still post at least 4 lines and 3 voting links for your victory.
    A title wont change hands by no show
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST THREE TIMES IN THEIR MATCH. A CHECK IN, THEIR VERSE, AND THEIR LINKS. EXCESSIVE POSTING WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES.
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST ONCE IN AN OPPONENTS BATTLE. A VOTE. ANYTHING UNNECCESARY WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, EITHER TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE OR PM THE PERSON.
    First battler to post is allowed to edit their verse up until the second battler posts theirs. Once the second battler posts, they are allowed to edit their verse until the first vote is casted.
    The Second battler to post cannot post more lines than the first. Doing so will result in DQ.
    Disruptive members will be banned from the league will and have their posts moved to the garbage bin thread.
    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN A NON-MOD MAKE A THREAD IN THE LEAGUE. YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR A WEEK. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!!!

VOTING RULES:
    VOTES ARE DUE SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8:59 PST
    You must vote on at least 5 matches(provided there are 5 matches to vote on, if no vote on whichever battles are open) and post the links in your thread. For every link not posted you will lose a vote.
    Votes MUST be at least two lines per verse, and must have a vote casted. There is no voting for ties.
    Voting is open past the deadline in the case that I’m late starting the new week.
    Voting is open to current participants, RBL mods, and former champs. Former champs must vote on at least three matches to have their vote counted, and must adhere to the same voting rules.

Any changes must be agreed upon by both participants and a forum mod.

Any suggestions or questions feel free to ask me
    test
  2. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

well, where do i start? first off, bitchin' 'bout me hardly feedin' off gram's is a weak move
    I should be DQ'd? jeez dude, deep down, you know i'm dope, you're retarded, even voted for me, too!
    I'm guessing you noticed we'd be goin' toe to toe the next week, yea, I bet it's the reason
    you realized you didn't wanna be the new guy on the receiving end of the eatin'!
    on top a' that, i googled bloodethix hq... do ya want the great news? let's see... here we go
    *link*http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-battle-area/1315017-razputin-vs-johhny-trash.html#post1069356233
    *link*RBL CHAMP TOURNY -DOUBLE TAP MATCH- HW
    Razputin VS MW BronzeAtlas - 06-05-2011 - Netcees.com
    "ethics" motherfucker? you just recycled an entire verse that was on netcees a year ago
    it's the wrong time ta start, punch drunk, raz'll get toasted to, late for the party
    he's still stuck at the long lined bars raisin' up glasses fulla flavored bacardi
    i don't care how high yer's rep's stayed, yer prolly still rockin' that cypress hill track on an original copy of chefaid
    think you'll come in an' run this shit.."pfft", not on yer best day...really, raz, what the fuck you been doin' the last decade?
    put you in yer damn place, i'm leavin' *razberried*, gutted an' in pain
    like a toddler switchin' car seats after his dad carried him in a custody exchange
    yea, that's a far reach...but sonnin' you isn't...if you're one a' the legends, then fuck...
    yer the worst veteran chump I've ever heard rhetoric from
    like, posin' as soldier when yer terms served ever is none
    I'm as clever as it comes, so you better give it up
    you've never dropped shit deep in a flow unless you were flushin' a turd
    sure, ya got all them punches in the works, but they're worth nothin' if yer tongue doesn't work
    you hypocritcal bitch mover...now, I can see yer gettin' nervous,
    i wonder how many wins you'll get once ya run outta them prewritten verses
    let the records show, you're comparable to less than dirt, you're piece of shit worthless
    you'd barely be legit if you came out the closet wearin' a leather vest like a village person an' yer
    fuckin' vintage parachute pants, gay as can be, doin' the running man, do ya get the lesson here?
    yer dirty laundry's aired, it's plane to see, but to you, a skywriter couldn't make this message clear
    test
  3. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

I said..

You wanna covert to Mexican Christianity, for a chance to pair up with Menso
    Tryna uncover Jai Z's secrets, but we don't care if she's lesbo
    Only thing really baffling me is, your increasing obsession with Jeremy Gentile
    fuck it, I'm whippin TaC's ass, cause to beat me you be needing some mods
    how this league suppose to be credible when YOU in the champ match..AFTER receiving a LOSS
    you're a hipster faggot who's always coy, calm and complacent
    So your chance of winning ill keep it down...like what you have to do with ya voice in ya mommas basement
    you said it yourself..ima beast with the punches so ill turn you out with them, too
    how can I take 'breathless' serious 'lyricaly' when YOUR punches are NOT working out for you
    for what its worth, I've been supporting my family and basically chillin for twelve years yo
    While you're the fuckin scum of the earth, a sex offender..who's been chillin with twelve year olds
    I'll merk this superfluous word smith, he's a nerd, thats sure shit
    So how have you had the WORST record forever but have yet to secure tha first pick?
    this Michiganian gettin X'ed again, Man I'm grippin tha steel gun
    my bullets will see that this an injury that NO Wolverine can heal from
    if we were playin money ball you'd be in a money PITT, thinkin I'm over the HILL, this regular JONAH who I am?
    Im Ruth with hits, a heavy hitter, you just miss and can only increase ya On Base percentage by heating up spoons again
    I'm exercising breathless' demons, there's some shit we gotta talk about
    you got butt raped by your UNK in second grade, then were told, 'now Walk it Out'
    and ever since then you've pent it up inside, and fed off innocent kids in junior high that's half ya size
    becomin something you've loathed and wanted to die, and now you've been registered for years..WAY before last July
    filler, filler, filler and some worthless flow, but ima nice person, so
    I recycled against trash for the soul purpose of giving ya verse its ONLY personal
    test
  4. mrsupahype

mrsupahype New Member

punches raz
    multis raz
    metas breathless
    flo raz
    complexity raz
    wordplay breathless
    nameplay breathless
    personals raz

overall vote: raz
    test
  5. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

umm wow this battle was horrible, probably the worst champ match i have ever read in my life. i mean wack punches on both sides super long stretched ass lines and i think i even saw feeding again. Raz was ur "for what its worth, I've been supporting my family and basically chillin for twelve years yo" setup a feed off of breathless what have u been doin for the past decade line? if so then even more of a wow ummm but yeah i honestly have to vote this match a tie. i very very unimpressed with both verses :|

vote=tie
    test
  6. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

v - RAZ

he had some hot lines in there...

fuck it, I'm whippin TaC's ass, cause to beat me you be needing some mods
    how this league suppose to be credible when YOU in the champ match..AFTER receiving a LOSS

this Michiganian gettin X'ed again, Man I'm grippin tha steel gun
    my bullets will see that this an injury that NO Wolverine can heal from

if we were playin money ball you'd be in a money PITT, thinkin I'm over the HILL, this regular JONAH who I am?
    Im Ruth with hits, a heavy hitter, you just miss and can only increase ya On Base percentage by heating up spoons again
    this could've been dope.. u tried WAY TOO HARD

I recycled against trash for the soul purpose of giving ya verse its ONLY personal
    play'n off some1's verse is gay.. reading some1's verse b4 u drop is a bitch move too - to me.. but shit do u

Breath
    u did straight.. u just dont be having no hard hitting punches... like i say it's text.. we can hear how u say it when u type it so it dont have the same effect.. u gotta come w/ some creative shit cuz basically in text everything been said so u gotta just get more creative w/ it..
    test
  7. Significantt

Significantt New Member

on top a' that, i googled bloodethix hq... do ya want the great news? let's see... here we go
    *link*RaZpUTIN Vs. johhny trash
    *link*RBL CHAMP TOURNY -DOUBLE TAP MATCH- HW Razputin VS MW BronzeAtlas - 06-05-2011 - Netcees.com
    "ethics" motherfucker? you just recycled an entire verse that was on netcees a year ago
    you hypocritcal bitch mover...now, I can see yer gettin' nervous,
    i wonder how many wins you'll get once ya run outta them prewritten verses

Vs

you're a hipster faggot who's always coy, calm and complacent
    So your chance of winning ill keep it down...like what you have to do with ya voice in ya mommas basement
    you said it yourself..ima beast with the punches so ill turn you out with them, too
    how can I take 'breathless' serious 'lyricaly' when YOUR punches are NOT working out for you

This one was pretty lop sided, raz had some cool ish a lot of fillers but clearly enough to get the job done his verse was more consistent. Breathless had a couple decent personals but that's all that stood out to me & even those could have been flipped better.

V/raz
    test
  8. Yessir.its.Kin

Yessir.its.Kin New Member

Breathless came strong wit da recycle call out...thought u coulda made a lotta punches off that....overall ur verse did have a lot of filler....your ending barz were murderous...that line was fire!

Raz u came wit a lot of personalz...but how u gon get called out for recycling...come on man....an then feed off dudez verse like crazy....i wanna give B my vote juz fa that....ur last bar was also a good ender but u used it feeding off da recycle call out sooooo I dunno.....

Raz had da better verse thought he did it the grimey way tho...but gotta give it to the better shit overall soooo

Vote....raZycle
    test
  9. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

test
  10. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.