[Week 2] [Contender] 1. The Illiterate(1-0) vs 2. Mrjdm998(1-0)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Rules:

VERSES DUE THURSDAY @ 11:59 PST
    Line Limit: Minimum 8 lines, Maximum 40 (If opponent agrees, you may go over the line limit)
    NO BITING OR RECYCLING
    Biting/Recycling is the equivalent of a no show
    Extensions must be requested in your battle thread before the Thursday evening deadline. It is the opponents choice whether to allow the extension or not. Failure to accept/deny the request prior to the first vote being cast will result in the extension being allowed.
    If granted, the extension overrides the deadline for BOTH battlers
    A No Show results in a loss and automatic sign out
    If your opponent fails to show, you must still post at least 4 lines and 3 voting links for your victory.
    A title wont change hands by no show
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST THREE TIMES IN THEIR MATCH. A CHECK IN, THEIR VERSE, AND THEIR LINKS. EXCESSIVE POSTING WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES.
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST ONCE IN AN OPPONENTS BATTLE. A VOTE. ANYTHING UNNECCESARY WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, EITHER TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE OR PM THE PERSON.
    First battler to post is allowed to edit their verse up until the second battler posts theirs. Once the second battler posts, they are allowed to edit their verse until the first vote is casted.
    Disruptive members will be banned from the league will and have their posts moved to the garbage bin thread.
    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN A NON-MOD MAKE A THREAD IN THE LEAGUE. YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR A WEEK. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!!!

VOTING RULES:
    VOTES ARE DUE SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8:59 PST
    You must vote on at least 5 matches(provided there are 5 matches to vote on, if no vote on whichever battles are open) and post the links in your thread. For every link not posted you will lose a vote.
    Votes MUST be at least two lines per verse, and must have a vote casted. There is no voting for ties.
    Voting is open past the deadline in the case that I’m late starting the new week.
    Voting is open to current participants, RBL mods, and former champs. Former champs must vote on at least three matches to have their vote counted, and must adhere to the same voting rules.

Any changes must be agreed upon by both participants and a forum mod.​
    test
  2. TheIlliterate

TheIlliterate Well-Known Member

Again eh, 16
    test
  3. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

We're in the champ match again but your window of opportunity's about to be broken shards
    So now we're at the high stakes you can get shut down like PokerStars
    Yeah some of my older lines were too long, that's probably true
    But these bars are sized to fit heat like pockets on a mobsters suit
    You say your girl's perfect but if she's a chick who's standards dropped to you
    She's probably like a Chamillionaire track, features all chopped and screwed
    Face like it got burned by rocket fuel every day through her teens
    Plus I've seen better bodies recovered from rivers by scuba teams
    And she wears knock-off shoes misspelled brands all that fake shit
    What makes it even worse is you still need pills to get in like the Matrix
    You might think half a verse about your girl isn't the right amount
    But when you're as boring as you are, what else can I write about?
    Now I guess I've got to spell it out if you still think your verses can be great
    These bars just left Ill Lit 'cus his text's e rate
    So if I ever say your punches are good and mine aren't fuckin' withem
    It'd be soaked in more sarcasm than your video judging decision

test
  5. TheIlliterate

TheIlliterate Well-Known Member

Dear Mrs. JDM

I can't wait to finally meet you, i heard your snatch is prime
    even though that Illiterate kid's been in it a thousand times
    I know you're tryin to grip that dick tonight, but your son is gonna block it
    so i spent the $75 i owe on a babysitter to watch him

sincerely, Extreme Venom.

On the real, me and Ven fucked your mom that night, while she quivered we tied her
    we took turns hittin that British bitch back and forth like the Wimbledon finals
    I had trouble getting it in, I swear that penis wouldn't fit
    when I finally smashed it, she made a racquet, louder than a Venus Williams hit
    All his time on RM made dude use braille to read cause he's unable to see
    his eyes only get a break from the screen when his mother calls him to the table for tea
    Your pathetic, won't fight or get his fists up-- he's the type to get his wrists cut
    so don't think this kid's thug... Rapmusic.com is what his entire life consists of
    JDM's gay three friends don't even know he raps, but online he's a drama queen
    he flows here in secret like we're supposed to believe it, he's just living a fantasy
    so make your next breath your final one...
    cuz all you can hold to your name is a two-week RBL title run.
    test
  6. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

Damn, JDM went ham on Ill. Most of those lines were nice, wording needs a little work for flow and impact, The Matrix lines was well setup and the wording was nice. Ill didn't have much I was feeling, table for tea, and life consists of, but they're conceotually played. Flow was busted too, you need to work on the transitions.

Vote jdm
    test
  7. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

yea, i'm gonna have to give it to JDM

Ill, yer verse had some nice bits, i actually sorta liked the opener, although it was sorta lame rhymes and pretty corny...made me chuckle though,
    your rhymes were sort of crappy at couple...drama queen and fantasy, don't sound good, but the line itself was alright, and the opener as priorly mentioned
    but then the rest of it was pretty on point, some of your flow wasn't right...i dunno, maybe i'm missing it, but it seemed like some had lines of 5 or six "beat hits", and some had three, i could picture this as an acapella battle, but i don't think it would translate to a beat well
    All his time on RM made dude use braille to read cause he's unable to see
    his eyes only get a break from the screen when his mother calls him to the table for tea
    that was nice, made me imagine him as smeagol after seeing the picture of him

JDM

You cleaned us your line length, and it's very much better, sometimes taking them lengthy bits down ends up diminishing from meaning, but you kept a fairly consistent content amount,
    I'm assuming you used an almost stretched line right off the bat for ironical purposes
    You had a much "meaner" verse, in both aggression and conveyance, rhymes were all on point, nothing too spectacular, but good, the flow was nice as well
    you started to go on about his girlfriend for a little bit, which i sorta view as a cop out in most cases, i mean, it's easy to make generic lines about a girl, but you ended the lady tirade at the right moment with the still need pills to get in like the matrix line, and then turned it to an alright explanation/diss semi-punch line
    the closer two line was ok, but i dunno, without the video, it would've been irrelevant, and somethin' about using "props" in a battle makes me think of that "Yo Momma" show
    the two lines breaking his name down before it were a good enough pre-closer to make up for it tho

Vote JDM
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

Mrj:

You say your girl's perfect but if she's a chick who's standards dropped to you
    She's probably like a Chamillionaire track, features all chopped and screwed

Face like it got burned by rocket fuel every day through her teens
    Plus I've seen better bodies recovered from rivers by scuba teams

You might think half a verse about your girl isn't the right amount
    But when you're as boring as you are, what else can I write about?

vs

Ill:

so make your next breath your final one...
    cuz all you can hold to your name is a two-week RBL title run.

I'm sorry guys. I know you two have faced off a thousand times, so fresh concepts are prolly hard to come up with. Anyway, Ill's letter from Venny was fuckin hilarious, but the rest of the verse wasn't very hard hitting. The only line i liked was his closer. Mrj had better lines, imo. The cham line made me laugh. The scuba team line was cool. My favorite line of the battle was the write about line. both of you were solid, but i gotta give this to Mrj.
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

Mrj wins 3-0
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.