WEEK 19: Contendership: 3. ClasSick 8-1 vs. 4. Oz 5-0

Discussion in 'RBL TOP 20' started by john hensley, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ja¢k £an†e®n

Ja¢k £an†e®n Spirit of Vengeance

and im not just saying that cuz i like oz... personally i think hes a shit bag and i still have a score to settle with him from our previous outing, but... whats fair is fair...
    test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Well if you wanna play that game, you didnt meet the line limit requirement, and thus you should have been DQed before I even posted, for posting a verse under the line limit requirement. Hey man, its right in the rules.

Here is what happened. I posted a real verse, in hopes of competing for a win, you posted a no show verse, and complained about minute things such as my 1 minute edit in hopes of aquiring a bullshit win.

Thats the tagline, Eyedill can make a fidnal decision, whether I lose or not. I will not agree to any late verses, you chose to post what you posted. Either I am Dqed for editing 1 minute after I posted, without seeing your verse, and obviously, not to gain an edge over you that I quite simply dont need, or the battle gets votes and a winner is decided by the voters.
    test
  3. .ClasSick.

.ClasSick. don't body yaself.

i dont care if i win or not.

but since you act like a hoe about things, i just dont think you should get the win.

you edited after both verses were posted.

Oz should be DQ'd whether i get the win or not.

he's won off of technicalities so many times. now its his turn to lose from one.
    test
  4. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

i'm not trying to sway to any 'fellow bboys'. seriously, stop using the same excuse, all i'm trying to do is have this battle happen like it originally would have. believe it or not Class does have a point about the editing issue, i think that rule is gay, but unbiasedly he makes a point. and both of you are swaying like crazy anyways, i just figured since you said he had no chance of beating anything you posted you'd be accepting of allowing him to drop a real verse. there's no personal vendetta from me to you or anything like that.
    test
  5. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Find a link where I won off a technicality. NEVER HAPPENED. At most, I might win when an idiot posts a no show verse, and I come with a real verse.

Do not mistake me for Super.
    test
  6. Phryme

Phryme lets get it.

v.phryme

gd battle guys.

this battle is a mess.
    test
  7. Sikabod Khrayne

Sikabod Khrayne Please Kill Me...

-cough-

anyway, I'll get back to this when everthing is squared away. 1
    test
  8. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Alright losers, you wanna get technical.

ALL VERSES MUST BE 10-30 LINES. His shit was 7 lines, therefore it is not considered a verse. Now if his shit is not considered a verse, then I could not have edited after both verses were posted, because he never posted a verse to begin with.

THANKS, NOW READ THE RULES, AND TRY TO JUSTIFY YOURSELFS NOW

So since Classik no showed, you can go ahead and close this.
    test
  9. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

yeah, i was hoping this didn't turn out this way, but it's whatever, Oz makes a point.

Oz wins by no show (6-0)
    ClasSick loses (8-2)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.