[Week 11] [Champ] C. T.a.C(3-0) vs 2. Lyricalpriest(2-1)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Rules:

VERSES DUE THURSDAY @ 11:59 PST
    Line Limit: Minimum 8 lines, Maximum 40 (If opponent agrees, you may go over the line limit)
    NO BITING OR RECYCLING
    Biting/Recycling is the equivalent of a no show
    Extensions must be requested in your battle thread before the Thursday evening deadline. It is the opponents choice whether to allow the extension or not. Failure to accept/deny the request prior to the first vote being cast will result in the extension being allowed.
    If granted, the extension overrides the deadline for BOTH battlers
    A No Show results in a loss and automatic sign out
    If your opponent fails to show, you must still post at least 4 lines and 3 voting links for your victory.
    A title wont change hands by no show
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST THREE TIMES IN THEIR MATCH. A CHECK IN, THEIR VERSE, AND THEIR LINKS. EXCESSIVE POSTING WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES.
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST ONCE IN AN OPPONENTS BATTLE. A VOTE. ANYTHING UNNECCESARY WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, EITHER TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE OR PM THE PERSON.
    First battler to post is allowed to edit their verse up until the second battler posts theirs. Once the second battler posts, they are allowed to edit their verse until the first vote is casted.
    The Second battler to post cannot post more lines than the first. Doing so will result in DQ.
    Disruptive members will be banned from the league will and have their posts moved to the garbage bin thread.
    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN A NON-MOD MAKE A THREAD IN THE LEAGUE. YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR A WEEK. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!!!

VOTING RULES:
    VOTES ARE DUE SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8:59 PST
    You must vote on at least 5 matches(provided there are 5 matches to vote on, if no vote on whichever battles are open) and post the links in your thread. For every link not posted you will lose a vote.
    Votes MUST be at least two lines per verse, and must have a vote casted. There is no voting for ties.
    Voting is open past the deadline in the case that I’m late starting the new week.
    Voting is open to current participants, RBL mods, and former champs. Former champs must vote on at least three matches to have their vote counted, and must adhere to the same voting rules.

Any changes must be agreed upon by both participants and a forum mod.

Any suggestions or questions feel free to ask me
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

:0 in like flynt...
    test
  3. Tacky Jones

12?

good luck
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

16 bitch!

Me -vs- Lame Mcgee the truth!? I hate this young ugly guy
    "message aim":
    "obesity this serious is scarey, thedude 8nt one twenty five :smh:
    AIM=thedude8125

Postin' pic's for fun of ur ugly mug only your 'aunt' slash 'mother' could love
    incest red-neck punk!
    ima tell u the truth and that's a face only a german shepard would fuck!

[​IMG]

16 bar's is to much to endure the constant shitty jokes you'll say
    got mad i got a reallife compared to ur's w/ over 50 post's per day
    (T.a.C. Posts Per Day: 50.02)

you fuckin' suck flake .. got u stuck like ductape ...give it up "mate"
    take it from a Lpriest- you alter boy.. your gettin' Fuckin' Butt'Raped!!!
    :homo:

T.a.C. probly wonder where the league went. "We Fuckin Hate you Nazi Tyrant"
    ............this battles lop-sided but ima still win like "David Vs Goliath"

In life and In text you ain't fucking with me.. you twat!
    Id punch ur face...
    but I'm too afraid... I'll catch the same ugly disease u got!

some one fly this faggot out: L.A.X. to Sea-tac if u wanna see t.a.c knocked out
    he's the Champ this week but after I win, we'll all C. T.a.C. drop down

and Seattle Compared to San Fransisco has alway's been at a disadavtage in sports
    thas alright....
    @ least the men from seattle don't wear short's that are shorter then shorts!

FAGOTS!!!
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

9/14/2010
    http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-battle-area/1236880-lyricalpriest-vs-tacky-jones.html
    4/5/2011
    http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...-match-up-1-t-b-2-0-vs-2-dp-2-0-t-b-wins.html
    11/14/2011
    http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...eek-8-5-lyricalpriest-0-0-vs-6-t-c-0-0-a.html

You’ve lost to me 3 times, but it gets worse, see
    We’ve faced 3 times, and you haven’t even gotten a single vote verse me
    Disperse, leave, cuz you’ll drop somethin’ stale
    Counting when I got your dumbass modded, this is the 5th time I set you up to fail

If you said LP’s a pussy, then you’re dead right
    Acts hard in his pics and tracks, then tucked and ran from a dude on a website
    He told a chick he runs the city, said he’s Mike Tacoma
    Brought her back to his mom’s basement…
    …she said why don’t you slip into something more comfortable, like a coma

He hosts a talk sex podcast, but doesn’t know what he likes
    Trying to be Dr. Drew, but I doubt Dr. Drew ever went a year without fuckin his wife
    His African Queen needed a green card, still he wife’d her
    Didn’t take him long to change his mind, I wonder where this shithead put the diaper

On this battle shit I’m seasoned, a beast
    Your writing is like your lawn mowing business…
    …you brag like you’re proud of it but really have no reason to be
    Seriously, just quit trying, it seems you have a deathwish
    Faggot, this is the end of our best of 7 series, and you just got swept, bitch
    test
  6. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

both verses were pretty nice, but there was a definite victor in my eyes...

LP:

Your opener was sorta awkwardly delivered in the wording, sorta clever tho

second and third set of lines, maybe coincidence, but i used the redneck incestual theme against supahype last week...and about how much time he spends on the computer compared to me...then had a line against tac about his 50 posts a day ...(really dude, fifty a day? that's more than twice an hour/ do you ever sleep? damn, how do you even find time to shower?)

if tac's not british or, stretching it, australian, this is a pretty lame filler line, very pre-teenish

and the ugly disease lines were pretty decent lyric wise, but childish in concept

that's fairly clever, i liked it, and think you should've closed with that, because the last two lines about sports and short shorts, and having a "hype man style", "thas alright" and "fagots" come after them, made it not rhyme and flow crappily

TAC:

you structure is weird, it's like your first 4 "bars" are like 6 4/4 time measures, but, somehow it manages to flow right, sorta like a short line and a stretched line...good rhymes all the way through though

slip into something more comfortable, like a coma / mike tacoma...that shit was nice

dr drew stuff was ok shit talk filler

if LP is muslim, the diaper thing is epic

nice, mowing is a seasonal job, some rhyming again

not the best closer, but very much better of a sports reference line

VOTE = TAC
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

test
  8. Tacky Jones

test
  9. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

Damn, tac took the gloves off for this one. I wasn't digging either verse that much, but Tac was just foul with bringing up his wife. The coma line needed wording. I liked LP's German shepherd line. Sorry, I can't quote on my phone like you guys did, and I'm rarely ever home at my PC. Vote tac
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

T.a.C wins 2-0
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.