Week 1 rbl rankings and lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

get outta here with that shit pussy-Lp

i thought we already discussed this. i obviously knew that your pussy and ass both had correlation's. you thought that if you mentioned that, you'd get notoriety or something?

your gonna need more then that sir!
    test
  2. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

So, how many no-shows are there going to be? Who hasn't posted a verse yet but isn't going to no show?
    test
  3. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

wow..that all took me like an hr to read i missed alot lmao
    test
  4. smittyrhythm

LP
    look we all get votes we dont agree with man i still dont really agree with the whole dethstryque bs but its not that big of a deal theres like 10 active people in these threads lol im gettin the impression that its almost impossible to not get a non-biased vote from someone but thats how these forums are man its a bitch but you i dont even fuckin know you man or anybody on here so back that noise up a bit i gave an honest opinion. next time do your home work. If you feel that bad about it Im sure you'll vote against me lol

AND YOU DID LMAO Im not even going to read your critique..you cant even tell when you've lost.
    test
  5. smittyrhythm

This is an example of Lyrical Priest's range of intelligence...

Since Jack_Lantern forgot the O’ I’ll put a hole in his heart
    “forced punch, really held no relativity showed minor signs of creativity”-LP
    --- it’s an introduction of opponent, stating the obvious that there was no O in his name, hole in his heart is to suggest putting an O in the ‘heart of his name’ or center, hence- Jack O Lantern…hmm

No dollar signs or ‘sense’, so to ‘¢hange’ his life: he ‘in-rolls with the Jars’
    “what does rolls in the jar's mean?”- LP
    --- roughly translated: your broke and have no education so you enrolled in the Marines, broken down into metaphors with money and change, which you keep in rolls and jars. Jars or ‘jar head’ is a reference for marines.

Another soldier for the ‘new world order’ and their tyrannical state
    Bottom brick, a ‘pyramid’ slave- both eye's ‘triangular shapes’
    ”i dn't see any personal/punches/disses here really.. just description. mainly filler”- LP
    --- Political statement. Without having to go into the nwo and illuminati or the Great Seal it translates into saying his place is to serve at the base of the pyramid while relating the ‘all seeing eye’ at it’s peak with the ‘triangular’ shaped eyes of a Jack O Lantern. It is not filler, it applies.

Wouldn’t pop off with a hot ‘16’ if you was the ‘M’ that’s in front of ‘em
    No not the ‘Em, see’ you aint kin to Islam bitch so why ‘Muzzle em’?
    “i don't think i caught what u meant here, so ur saying if jack was the M.. in a M-16 he still wouldn't pop off? that's stupid i don't wanna decypher this line anyfurther bc the logic is so flawed to begin with”- LP
    --- The pun is more in relation to popping off with a hot ‘16’ bars, and yes the M is in relation to an M-16…also punning Em, wait, man do I really have to explain this shit?

That’s why his name will 'Lye on L's from missin this win like it’s 10 to nil
    “ok whatever the last line ment i have no clue”-LP
    --- Im not even going to dignify that. READ it.

My god. I don’t even think it’s a matter of hate votes anymore. Im on here competing real creative writing with a bunch of 12 year olds. This to me is proof you don’t know what you’re talking about. You shouldn’t even be aloud to cast a vote in my weight class. You bitch and complain about your little dipshit verse that couldnt break eggshells while I gotta deal with cats like you that couldnt finish a game of scrabble.

WTF riot - whatsup on keeping votes on mid to heavy weight only - no lightweight votes
    test
  6. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Its not even thursday yet.

verses are not even due, chill kiddo.

People will vote

Or they lose their own votes.

Posted via mobile device... from my mobile home.
    test
  7. smittyrhythm

i kno but cmon man :funny: this shit is a joke.
    test
  8. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

:funny: this foo mad as hell
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

HeartCloaker bro, i have nothing against your vote i just wanted to show u what i was doing with a certain rhyme pattern, i didn't want you to miss that.. seems u sorta did..

remember my sentence structure is a bit unorthodox so try and look out side the box with me

come round the duece nickle tre and get sprayed and soaked like white woman

but this time with that thing dat roast's ingite humans make them change ta ghost's

get sniped stupid for tryna claim and boast and write foolish nusrey rhymes
    in a battle, you get named a joke.
    test
  10. smittyrhythm

^ again... rhyme structure however illustrative isnt punching your opponent. Why didnt you use any name flips applying to lil riot or murderous keys, something, anything. You cant say something that can be said to anybody, that's something I look at when I judge. It costs points.
    test
  11. HeartCloaker

HeartCloaker Winter is coming

I get it, sprayed and soaked/roast/change to ghosts/claim and boast/named a joke+ white women/ ignite humans/sniped stupid/write foolish. I admit that that's a good amount of rhymes for 3 lines. I like internal rhyme as a compliment to end rhyme, but I don't think you can replace end rhyme with internal rhyme no matter how plentiful it is. I'm not saying it was bad, but I felt like it was missing something since "nursery rhymes" was at the end of a line and didn't rhyme with anything.

Furthermore...? Experimenting with rhyme structures is good, and I'm not trying to discourage that, but when people rhyme as much as you did they usually use those rhymes to establish a clear rhythm for the piece, but the way you set it up the rhymes didn't do that.

Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno, I'm not an expert. Someone tell me if I'm right or not.
    test
  12. MADD ILL

MADD ILL WhO WaNt It!!!!!!!!

you always talkin about name flips everybody dont rap like that or they dont have to use name flips everytime they rap against somebody you cant only judge like that homie..
    its about the bars the flow shit thats funny its about overall everything...
    test
  13. smittyrhythm

I take everything into consideration, and one of the things I search for to authenticate originality is creative name flipping, applying punches against the alias, its one of the few tools available to you in a non-face to face battle. If you dont consider that to be a necessary weapon in your arsonal you should totally re-evaluate your strategy.
    test
  14. MajorZ3r0

MajorZ3r0 Zer0

you guys have no clue..
    test
  15. MADD ILL

Your right we are not face to face and barely really know anything about one another so you try to digg what you can to get some personal shit off your opponent and go off that and thats what i do. I use name flips in some of my battles but not all the time you dont want to be predictable you feel me. And i always throw punches jokes etc etc i try to do a lil something cause if i can make you laugh or atleast put a smile on your face that will keep you interested in reading my shit you feel me..But you vote how you vote whateva fuck it at the end of the day its all fun you digg.....
    test
  16. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

By unorthdox structure, ou mean you write and structure your verses like a fucking moron, right?
    test
  17. MADD ILL

are you saying that towards me
    test
  18. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

test
  19. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

smh @ you guys..
    test
  20. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

I'm Back In Middle School.

You Guys Do Understand This Is Suppose To be For Fun?

I Suggest You Guys Start Encouraging Each-Other So We All Can Grow.

Yes, I Understand "Beef" Can Excite Things, But..This Is Very...

....Elementary.

Also, Don't Forget Verses Are Due Today, Midnight, 12 Hours and 9 Minutes From Now.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.