Week 1 rbl rankings and lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeartCloaker

HeartCloaker Winter is coming

The lowest rank possible in each weight class is determined by how many people are in that class. If 8 people are in it then 8th is the lowest possible rank. If one person is in it then 1st is the lowest possible rank.
    test
  2. MajorZ3r0

MajorZ3r0 Zer0

word its fixed thanks
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

so when do we start voting?

p.s. yawl are some gay voters too
    test
  4. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

man, and people said I reacted bad against dethstryque lol

I read your analysis, it's as simple as reading the votes holmie. Exposing him as lil riot, which idk if he is or isnt, and calling him gay isnt cuttin it. No name flips, puns, i mean other than what 'lil-poke lil-joke'? It wasnt cuttin the mustard man. The closer of both of yal's verses is what decided that battle, period. It's not hating on you, its being critical.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

MK's verse held no significance in rhyme level difficulty, if you don't KNOW LIL RIOT IS MK.. well now u know NEWBY. and him calling me a forgettable rhymer, when his rhymes aren't even as difficult as mine is not cutting it neither. YOU need to shut the fuck up, bc u can't back up out that whole u dug for urself. my closer back fired on me, bc u retarded ass voted against me, and ur entitled to ur vote, i wasn't asking for ur rediculous vote to be discounted, i was just exposing it, plus how is MK's verse cutting the mustrard and mine isn't when both critiques of his verse didn't show any special interest nor complement him for his rhyme/wordplay/punches. i mean, if anything we both suck, but come on man, if ur a real lyricist, you can't appreciate some one who drops a verse that is 85% forced rhymes absolutly no multi's no word play, no creativity other then the closer? STFU and die u faggot!
    test
  6. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Haha raging liek a bitch. The rule sstate no baised votes, so I'm pretty sure your votes will not be counted against me and whoever else you attacked anyway (If my opponent even shows up). Content>>>schemes, I could not care less about schemes if your punches suck. Smitty had a valid case for his verse being better, and I barely edged Jack and at least Smit gave reasons. You just bitched and moaned because you suck, like in the other league. Oh, and be more homophobic?
    test
  7. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Also, my verse>>>LP's. It's funny you decided to be a bitch and go lightweight even though you think you're pro and are getting served.
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

lmao..is this ur other alias?? shiiiiiieeeetttttt.. wtf are u talkin about? i never claimed i was amazing so wtf r u talking bout? and i hope my votes would count seeing as i gave a credible break down with description. but ya, ur gay, and i rage like a bitch, bc i does that. eat a lame burger with a side of lame fries and a lameonade u lame ass bitch!
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

i was actually feelin MR's verse tho tbh.. and if it was better then rad's i would have voted for it regardless if i said i was gonna go vote against them, i be throwing tempertantrums but that dont change that im a real nigga when it comes down to being a real nigga.
    test
  10. MajorZ3r0

MajorZ3r0 Zer0

wrd, some more beef plz
    test
  11. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Rage more, have your votes disqualified.
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

nigga i know u ain't attempting to troll.. fuck outta here chump. ain't no one bout to disqualify shit...you pathetic lil o geek boy!
    test
  13. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

You're still rascist I see. Do you even know what ethnicity I am before calling me ceratin words?
    test
  14. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

LMAO.

Wow.

Also, LP I Wrote My Verse In 5 Minutes..

In All Honestly, Hoping To Lose.

I Really Wasn't Even Going To Sign In, But I Did So We can Get More Battles Going.

You Remeber Last Time We Battle, Right? lol.

And To Be Pefectly Honest With You LP, Your Verse I Might Have Voted For

Over Mine, But It Wasn't Good Either...Your Name Plays Were Weak..

Your Punches Were Played, But You Had A Good Decent Flow, Although The

Structure Was Not Good.

you Know Me, I'm Always Honest With You.

So, I Suggest To You, Next Week Step up Your Game Because You Wont Be...

Facing Me Or Anyone Who Is Going To Come 10%.

You're Going To Get The Win, So Stop Bitching, Please.

Also, No HATE Votes, Ok?
    test
  15. MajorZ3r0

MajorZ3r0 Zer0

is smithy & mr the same person?
    test
  16. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

First aparently Deth, now I'm aparently Smitty? The fuck.
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

Lil-Riot, man you know i respect the fuck outta you dog! nothing personal at all.. and yes i remember the last time we battled, frustrating outcome there for me too.. :funy: but anyways, i knew how you felt, pertaining our battle, bc i kinda have a feel for how you view things. i mean, if anything you would believe me with that, i may be a retard sometimes, but where im retarded i make up in other areas that'd have you surprised.

i know i need to quit the tempertantrums but tbh. they feel so good letting it out. any ways.. good game murder, i hope i can step it up.

and mR. fuck u talkin bout willis i ain't racist boy! you the racist probably, i can forsee your logic right now. tryna claim that i said nigga, as not for a term of endearment. pull your race cards some where else, this the battle area son, shit's bout to get mad gully up in here. and tbh.. i'd prefer not to know your race, as it's of unimportance to me.. but if u want to leak it out, im sure it will be used against u in a battle.. whitey!
    test
  18. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

How can you say you don't use the n-word in a rascist context as a white man calling a person whos race you don't know it while insulting them? Fuck out of of here pussy.
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

whatever bro..

oh shit that right there answer's your extremly ignorant flawed logic now doesn't it there mrwanna B psuedo-intellectual.. gtfo here with that pussy shit,

how come your reaching so hard tho?

honestly MR.. regardless if i call you cracka honkey niggar fag any of that shit, it's NOT REAL i repeat NOT REAL.. we don't even know eachother, i bet we could be beefin one minute and cool the next. for u to be anal like that and in a battle league, i have a feeling your gonna get ur pussy hurt plenty..
    test
  20. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

If it was anal, why would somebody's pussy get hurt bro?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.