Weed affecting ur life....

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by SkoolBoy, Oct 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

word up, what were we talkin about?
    test
  2. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

k so since i said i was clean for 43 days, i went to 61...and toked once, felt like i didnt need it but i promised my buddy one last sesh, i had that the next night with him and from the second i inhaled that first hit i was hooked agian, i been smoking EVERY night since and i missed work 3 days in a row cuz i slept tell 3pm my grades dropped and my girlfriend almost broke up with me..

SO..

im gonna quit agian haha
    test
  3. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

IllWithTheInk - yea thats the BAD way to go about it lol

Id say i cop an 8th, and between 3 people, it lasts the weekend and maybe till the next weekend (only smoke on the weekend so it doesnt interfere with school or becomes too habitual) - and ive noticed NO changes, my short term memory gives me no problem, and im still completely driven to hustle and promote my company as well as do good in school - i just enjoy that shit because you just feel fuckin great
    test
  4. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

This is why weed should be legal, there wouldnt be ANY crime lmao
    test
  5. The Militant

The Militant New Member

yeh i feel like that rat cos im fine with just chilling
    test
  6. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

ppl talkin about ppl on weed kill ppl...haha that would be tha last thing i do when high...but yeah i just got some purple hash and umm..fuck memory who needs it when u ...got weeed
    test
  7. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

weed has made me lazy, and i'm a lazy motherfucker in the first place. so it doesn't help.
    test
  8. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

weedd makes pussys sleep.......... EVENTUALLY YOU WILL SMOKE ALL THE TIME AND EVERYDAY LIKE ME AND JUSTNEED IT TO GET BY
    test
  9. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

SHE DID BREAK UP WITH ME!

fuck eh ! god damnit imfuckin drunk right now but weeed fucked shit up! sooooooo bad ahhh
    test
  10. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

weed took over my life at one point....dropped out my senior year cuz i couldnt stay in school that long without gettin high. jus started skippin a class here and there and somehow ended up smokin all day everyday...but i be sleepin my ass off at the end of the day.

but yah everyone knows that potheads are always jus mellow and dont really start nothin or do nuthin to cause troubles...we jus chill and smoke..so leave us alone.

even in all the denver shit they were sayin.."our crime rate would actually go down if weed was legalized" and its true...when we are smokin we aint talkin bout doin nuthin but chillin. and thats ok with us. and when u do it all day then shit...thats all u talkin bout doin...chillin and smokin...chillin and smokin...say it wit me....CHILLIN AND SMOKIN....my fav past time, anyone with me on that????/

i jus motivated myself to go chill and smoke at my homeboys house...see...im still motivated...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.