Weed affecting ur life....

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by SkoolBoy, Oct 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkoolBoy

SkoolBoy New Member

sup all...i been reading some posts here, and see how some of yall smoke like 1/8 a day or some shit like that...i myself smoke half eighth wit my cuz every weekend, and im starting to get worried about weed and its effects...like if it will make me lazy and shit, and fuck up wit my memory or make me less driven...cause i dont wanna fuck up my life and school and shit...but i dont wanna quit...and compared to yall..i dont smoke shit..haha...

SOOO...does weed have any negative effects on yall??

test
  2. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

memory is a huge one. i dont know how it would be if i didnt smoke but it seems like everything is always "on the tip of my tongue"... names? oh man. in one ear out the other. motivation? yea i guess so but not too much, i still make myself do whatever- work out, study, etc. i proved to myself i can smoke and get through highschool, through college, through working, perfectly fine so why not?
    test
  3. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

it makes me less hyper

and yeah fucks with the memory
    test
  4. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

it makes your short term memory shorter, you'll start forgettin what pocket you put your keys in and shit before you know it

keep smokin though, its good for you
    test
  5. toquiktahandle

toquiktahandle New Member

fuck that memory nonsense, my shit is fine and intact. Main problems it can cause however r ones with the police. So watch out
    test
  6. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

^^^bwahahah, aint that the truth
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

weed's natural negative effect on humans is "amotivational syndrome" which tends to hit people who blaze more often than not. Its like permanently procrastinating your life(untill you quit or slow down), you become lazy and unmotivated.......

the other problem is just straight addiction, some people get so addicted they steal shit to get weed, as such i knew a few kids in highschool who ended up in rehab for weed cuz they started stealin from their parents for weed money.....

some people are affected by it more than others, some people dont notice a thing. Its all in the inidividual.
    test
  8. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

^^ Basically shut this while shit down

thats really how it is, it varys from person to person...I smoke weed everyday and it doesnt make me less motivated or none of that shit it depends all on you though if you had drive before you picked up smoking, you'll have that same drive after...One thing I did notice though was Im not as wild as I was before, I mellowed out a lot - I used to be a wild boy yo I was doin' a lot of wild shit yahmean Im chilln now though I just do this music shit fulltime and Weed and Music go hand in hand
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

you know whats interesting?

listen to this.

they did a behavioral test on rats with THC. Im not exactly sure on the exact experiment, but the jist of it that they had 4 male rats(ready to mate) and 1female rats(in heat). They had been getting the 1 male rat high for a couple months so he was a stoner. They placed all the rats in a controlled space for them to mate, since there was 4 males and only 1 females a couple of them would have to fight it out for the female. Well they all fought over the female except the stoner rat, he didnt even care, he just hung out and didnt even bother with it. Basically it also tends to lower your "natural protectionism instinct". All the other rats wanted to be the boss of the female, its animals instinct to mate so they make as much offspring to keep species alive. But the stoner rat wasnt even interested in the keeping his species alive....he was alright with just hanging out.

amotivational syndrome is basically the same thing but in humans, our natural instinct is to gain knowlegde, knowledge keeps us alive or helps us live via jobs or skills , and to also be active to stay healthy.....but sometimes weed can make you feel ok with just hangin out and not doing anything.
    test
  10. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

They must have been givin that rat some dank shit, cuz my sex drive has been unbeatable, or so I've been told.
    test
  11. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

hell no if I was that rat I would just sit there zooted as hell and watch them other rats fight
    alls I would need is a 40 and some popcorn, be good to go
    test
  12. PapA-SMuRF

PapA-SMuRF Budsmokers Only!

my short term memory is fucking gone lol i cant remember wut i did 2 days ago, or wut i was even talking about 15 mins ago, and i smoke everday
    test
  13. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

i have been clean for 43 days as of today and holy shit is everything alot more clearer..im not sayin its for everyone, i basically did it to see if i could, but now that i've done it, and since its been so long, i might not start agian...
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well its not about sex drive in humans.
    test
  15. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

you missed the whole point in what he said, that shit has some truth to it though I cant even front lol
    test
  16. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

i did that and then started smokin again recently

cant stop doin it everyday

so im taking a break again

my memory is too fucked up, i can do nothing but smoke....and sit around... (besides goin to cop)...

i reccomend at least a day break for all the pot heads out there cause you just need to see shit differently to refresh always..

i think its better not to smoke.... you save money and can do without the feeling
    test
  17. toquiktahandle

i smoke before and after sex, so fuck all that. Ya'll need better weed and so do the rats
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

its not about the sex drive in humans.

its about amotivational syndrome. Weed can cause this.
    test
  19. toquiktahandle

^^^^

u can be fooled by the ridiculous propaganda put out by our government but I wont. U r lucky your governments not as corrupt
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^

what did i say that was propaganda?

amotivational syndrome is as real as skitzophrenia.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.