Weed about to be legal in Missouri.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by HYPNOTIK, Jan 16, 2014.

1. murderah

murderah aka yayo ︻╦╤───

seems like your in a position where u need to get your hands on any hustle that gets thrown at u, luckily i dont so do u .

i figured out a way to make the same amount of money as i would selling drugs w/out being worried about getting jammed up,

i dont feel like going to court, paying laywer fees or jail time over a few hundred every other day its not worth it. u was stressing hard on here over drug tests and probation nigga now u off that and back acting brand new like u didnt pull your pig tails off your head during that time.
    test
  2. murderah

murderah aka yayo ︻╦╤───

come to miami nigga ill teach u a trade. show u how to install salt water pools, repair/replace motors, change leaky pipes and all that.

teach u a hustle that get u more than buying a QP and selling quarters
    test
  3. murderah

murderah aka yayo ︻╦╤───

i made 600$ in 7 hours converting a choline system to a salt water pool system on a saturday bro.

how many times u re-up and have to meet up n deal with people to make 600$ profit? dont lie either im good at math
    test
  4. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

Yayo whats good bout salt water pools? The no chemical thing?
    test
  5. murderah

murderah aka yayo ︻╦╤───

yuh, less irritation to the skin, eyes n shit easier to maintain, water feels better
    test
  6. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

I was actually just imagine how it feel right now. Hot and warm when you jump inside.
    test
  7. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Agreed salt water pools are dope as hell.

U don't need goggles at all.
    test
  8. Big Dick Black

Big Dick Black bout a check

u always goin in a 100 different directions. i wasnt even speakin on myself u dumb ass pool boy. it was a general statement

do u know how to conduct a conversation and comprehend my replies? my reply was in response to u sayin weed money is "high school" shit. which is bullshit cuz when you're your own boss, its on YOU how much money u make. if u makin high school money its cuz u got a high school level of hustle

u braggin bout makin 600 in 7 hours. good for u. but dont act like thats an everyday pay for u. but i COULD make that everyday when im my own boss.

and good luck on being a successful businessman one day if u dont feel like dealing with legal issues & lawyer fees:funny:

im from the small town but it sound like YOU the one with small town mentality:calvinohreally:
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
    test
  9. Big Dick Black

i dont sell weed so:floydsnrfunny:

im glad u finally found happiness with your poolboy career tho. good luck
    test
  10. murderah

murderah aka yayo ︻╦╤───

selling weed is a high school hustle because all it takes is a

high school IQ to do so.

im a grown man bro, i dont want to make money the same way a 15 year old do. i like to evolve, money isnt everything either im not going to sell panties or dildos or whatever the fuck u said earlier just cause i can get a few hundred off it

selling weed is for the entry level hustler, some people like to advance in life and some are cool with staying in the bottom of the totem pole im not tho
    test
  11. murderah

murderah aka yayo ︻╦╤───

i got 134 pool accounts at 80$ a month each.. do the math

some are 120$/month cause they are huge ass pools. i dont even work 8 hours a day either.

plus that dont include side jobs of installing salt water systems, repairs n shit that i do on saturdays .

im my own boss, no one can tell me shit either

after putting away for taxes, chemicals and gas i bring home just under 2k a week PROFIT not even including repairs or installations either
    test
  12. murderah

murderah aka yayo ︻╦╤───

@Big Dick Black if your growing the shyt then thats cool and i can respect that.. takes real skill to do that. but i cant look at a grown ass man bagging up weed and take him 2 serious imo.
    test
  13. Big Dick Black

the fuck? who gives a damn how u make money? quit trollin brah

nigga talkin bout skill like we on american idol :manik1:

when u hustlin the only thing that matter is money goin in ya hand. period. if u wanna do backflips and jump over hurdles for ya bread, go head.

meanwhile ima juug off this phone and say fuck uncle sam:dizlulz:
    test
  14. Big Dick Black

nigga yayo swear he a guru and shit

"some people like to advance"

:idontbelieveu2:

if im sellin weed im advancing in life everytime i graduate to more weight:alliknowisthat:
    test
  15. murderah

murderah aka yayo ︻╦╤───

Then next time u get caught I don't want u crying like a bitch over a petty ass probation and fine weak hearted git
    test
  16. Chris Texas

Chris Texas Texas Boy

why cause u say u sell drugs on here its always gotta be nicks and dimes....my hands aint been dirty in yrs...and ive never sold weed either...but there are niggas makin bans off weed smh
    test
  17. Big Dick Black

niggas retarded man.

especially yayo bipolar ass. nigga think its some big ass difference in what he was doing in his 20's(sellin yay)

it aint like he was cookin and had that recipe. he was prolly just coppin and baggin up like the weedman:funny:
    test
  18. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

My dude sells pounds like theyre ounces
    test
  19. murderah

murderah aka yayo ︻╦╤───

I met people off here who sold big weight but Bum ass OMO isn't one of them

Were u here when he was crying over probation and a fine ??

This nigga was depressed straight up

He works at Walmart dawg he admitted and posted a pic with his uniform on u think a nigga who working at Walmart selling p's for the 3600??
    test
  20. murderah

murderah aka yayo ︻╦╤───

U can't compare profit from yay to weed fool 2 different worlds and more dangerous 2
    test