Wedding

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Geedorah, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Geedorah

Geedorah King

There are tits in ladies lounge, why wouldnt you want to be here?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

We'll keep you here until death does you and the Ladies lounge part.

:scared:
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  3. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

:funny: :funny: :funny:

I'm not about that married life. :scared:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Ever seen catfish? You don't even know if there are REALLY tits in the Ladies Lounge.

Aside from @GaLaTeA , @L u c y , & @Bonnie B I dunno if ANY females on the board are actually females or if they all a bunch of PIMM's / Lux's running around. :funny:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Do you need more?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  6. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

I'm a girl, yo!

Ask anyone.

Well, almost anyone.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Geedorah

Geedorah King

I dont believe you.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  8. MissBreezy

Bish, don't make me slap you.

You've seen my pics.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. Geedorah

Geedorah King

No I didnt.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

100%. :)
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

Didn't you know there's no women on the innanetwebtubez.. :funny:

But f'realz tho..there's a quite a bit female posters on RM, excluding Lux, of course.
    test
  12. GaLaTeA

I hear ya.. :funny:

Well, married life isn't for everyone - it's precisely why all the subways, quiznos, heart attack grill and other sammich making places exist.
    test
  13. Geedorah

Geedorah King

10 chicks max.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  14. GaLaTeA

Moar*
    test
  15. Geedorah

Geedorah King

That have more than 100 posts.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

Suffice to say, normally I hate weddings and funerals. Actually, it's pretty much the same morbid thing for the sake of traditional inertia which (for the most part) still represents the two most important events in people's lives. Not to me. Never intended to get married and I'll also skip my own funeral. If luck will have it.

Nevertheless I'll attend a wedding. If the (newly)weds are a close relation to me, if I feel they're a good pair and if the event doesn't involve taking place in an organization of self-proclaimed representatives of any god.

Today, one of my friends got hitched. Seems like she doesn't belong in this place, much less this time. A woman made by zee powers of eroticism, love, opportunistic family values and honest friendship forgotten on this provincial planet by the power's senility. A woman, with whom every man would want to live and grow older.

Ironically, the fact is, that most women like her remain alone, while men stick to all kinds of crocodiles and dragons, in which surely they find some sort of indispensably sex appeal in their behavior. Or, on the opposite end of a the spectrum where women encounter psychopathic male leeches, which drain and treat them poorly for ages.

Maybe I'm all the more happy for her that she found a fine and honest guy. Due to him being an athlete; tennis player; I was able to test the quality of his character firsthand. There isn't a more effective psychoanalysis as playing a game of tennis. Real tennis players will know what I mean.

For a long time I didn't know what to get them as a wedding gift and then it hit me - called a few favours at the national bank and had an old wooden box filled with a few thousands of coins of one euro. It looked like a good joke, like a cute little treasure. Just heavy as hell. Trolleyed the treasure from the office to the parking garage while getting stopped by the homeless asking if I had any spare change. What the hell does one say?

Wedding was lovely, the bride shined and the company was really drunk & fed, which is probably what kept weddings so popular throughout history. When I drove back home, my heart felt all warm & fuzzy. I don't know, as if I re-fell in love with myself and the world. As if I was able to inspire the world again, and even more so the re-realization that I was part of it with only one leg. The left probably.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  17. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Hell no, I aint reading that.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  18. GaLaTeA

Figured I'd have to start paying people to read all that.. :funny:
    test
  19. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Question for everyone but gala, do people get married on any day or does it have to be Saturday?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. MissBreezy

I always read Gala's posts in full, she's one of few for whom I take the time to do so. They are always 'real', entertaining, thought provoking...

In short, they are always worth the read.

This one was no different.

Now, regarding the post itself....

Funerals are never pleasant, and showing up is just 'the polite thing to do'. A little more is involved if it's family etc.. The biggest reason I despise going, is religion is ALWAYS the loudest guest, so to speak. Praying and singing hymns, wearing a cross and bending at the knee. I refuse to do any of that, which gets me looks of disapproval, but fuck 'em. I'm surprised my eyes haven't permanently rolled to the back of my head from listening to all that garbage.

Weddings. Ugh. So overrated. I enjoy the dancing, and in most cases the eating, but the rest is such a waste of time and money. It's all about show, and most can't really afford it but go into debt for the 'wow' factor anyway. It's also become ridiculous how many brides make demands for specific gifts etc., or go out of their way to ostracize guests who either didn't give a gift, or gave one they didn't like. I thought the point of getting married was to tie yourself to the one you love for forever, not see how much you could get out of it? Smh

Edited to add, as my grandmother phoned...and that's good for eliminating a few hours from my day, lol
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test