website youtube is the next big thing!! sports fans

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by labzec, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. labzec

labzec New Member

I don't know how many of you people are behind but todays standards you tube is just plain off the hook. I've done all type of searches and watch people do personal videos so it's pretty cool. Keeping it real I have to tell you some stuff.

I got to tell you hands down Redskins Sean Taylor is the best safety in the league right now!!!!!!!!! You can get angry but check out his videos on youtube and he has laid niggas out. I mean make grown man cry. They have a video of him back when he was a Miami hurricane #26. You remember getting those mixtapes??? Well youtube has a collection just incase you can't find a great mixtape.

aiight Troy Polamalu, Rodney Harrison, and Brian Dawkins are bad but Sean Taylor is doing it. They also tapes when they use him in Madden.

Taylor is on some Ronnie Lott, Rod Woodson type stuff.

All you have to do is check out the site and go to search and type in name. Suppose Kobe Bryant you can find all the highlights on him or Lebron James. So if you wanna debate settle it at youtube.

They Donovan McNabb, Michael Vick, Peyton Manning, Big Ben endless... old school new school. classic games music videos you name it. Wanna see Gunit videos they have them.

I saw Clinton Portis and that shit was hot!!! check out the tape Clinton Portis Welcome Gala because those women are hot. Okay the west coast was already peeping and using it but I had to tell you. Wanna check out Jamie Foxx do as you please or that nigga Dave Chapelle yes I said Chapelle. Carmelo Anthony whoever.

If you are not using I don't wanna talk to your ass but go to www.youtube.com
    give me some feed back because I still use myspace and ipod but youtube is next up. Another thing pro scouts are using youtube search Braylon Edwards and check out his NFL scout tape. check it out www.youtube.com
    test
  2. ChaMiLLiTarY

ChaMiLLiTarY New Member

damn didnt even name the best safety in the league.... ED REED
    test
  3. ChaMiLLiTarY

ChaMiLLiTarY New Member

test
  4. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

lol@ Sean taylor being the best safety in the league... he aint even top 5

The best Safeties in the league in order are:

1- Rodney Harrison (probably the most fundamentally sound safety I've ever seen... a future hall of famer... he's always where he is supposed to be)

2- Ed Reed (the most athletic... he does everything good, and he'll bate the fuk outta your QB)

3- Troy Polomalu (easily the best at pursuin' the ball carrier... needs to improve a little in coverage)

4- Brain Dawkins (the next best at pursuin' the ball carrier... but like Polomalu, you can use his aggresiveness against him at times)

5- Darren Sharper (like Ed Reed he will expose your QB)

Sean Taylor hasn't done shit yet... it takes ALOT more than hard hits to be the best safety in the league... ALOT more... he can't cover very well... he's outta position alot... he makes way too many mental errors... shit, he hasn't even had a 80 tackle season and you comparing him to nigaz like Rodney... who was hurt last yr, but had 138 tackles the yr before that... and that was his 7th season with over 100 tackles... shit, he even has 21 tackles against the steelers in 04'... lol... if he had 4 games like that he would have better stats in the 4 games than Sean taylor has had in his best season... stop playin

ps- Youtube is dope as fuk though... search bo jackson to see some ill shit.... the epitomy of the "could've been" niga
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.