We need to have each others back

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wargasms, Oct 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ndastreets

ndastreets $$$$$

smh

gasms holla at me on aim I feel you dawg

aim : thisfabolous
    test
  2. X sample

X sample New Member

i think you've got a good attitude towards this and i agree with what your saying...

its a shame that faggot emceegodess wrecked the first couple of pages of the thread...

such a pointless waste of space..
    test
  3. Dely

Dely In The Trap

and ur reason for shaking ur head?
    test
  4. Ky iLL.

Ky iLL. I'm BAD. But mostly GOOD.

well it's like this, majority of collabs don't take place over RM posts, they take place over AIM. like on my AIM i only have the s/n's of emcees that i'm interested in working with. when something comes across my path that might sound good with whoever, i hit them up on AIM. then you have instant response, which means things can start happening, you know whether they are going to be down or not, etc... RM is cool for promotion over the net, b/c gay people like emceegoddess come in here because they have no lives and listen to your music and then try to make fun of it or ride it, depending on whether they like you or not. another thing is, i'm not just going to work with anyone on RM, there are requirments, ex. i'm not gonna collab with some guy that sounds like he's spitting over my answering machine. i'm not gonna collab or work with anybody that can't stay on beat. i mean, there are standards for this kind of thing. but a course of action to make moves in the game has to come over an instant access situation, whether it be by phone, message, or personal confrontation, it's not going to be much going on. now if your a nice emcee and you want everybody to be in on upcoming events, it's cool to post them here in the emcee hook ups forum, but just depends on the emcee. i unno, lots of different views and points can be made on this, but all in all, i agree with the point that's been made, wack peeps like emceegoddess make it kind of pointless posting here, because you already know whats going to be said before you even click the thread. ex. i know emceegoddess would be the first to post to this, it's just wack. so, there really is no point in posting threads like these because you can't preach to herbin' kids like emceegoddess.
    test
  5. Dizasta_HHW

Dizasta_HHW The Horror

I think the main thing is everybody thinks for themselves and only wants attention for themselves and won't return the favor. Its just called bein selfish
    test
  6. Dely

Dely In The Trap

i give a helping hand, i got shitted on .. im for ppl in my inner circle now. bye.
    test
  7. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

I'ma just fuck with the serious heads, i got to much shit on the table right now, to be fuckin with non serious people on here.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.