We need to have each others back

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wargasms, Oct 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

[​IMG]

im not sure what the fuck this is but im glad its not me
    test
  2. Dely

Dely In The Trap

lmaooooo@dj tanner

but for real for real .. i had so many mixtape ideas, that could have helped ONLY if next big thing went the way i wanted it 2 go .. but it isnt
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

i look nothing like dj tanner. at all. i have brown hair. nice.
    test
  4. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

There is only small amount of people on here, that is serious about goin some where in music.
    test
  5. Dely

Dely In The Trap

indeed
    test
  6. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

ok, back to this point

Tonedeff, Deacon should know better than anyone, RM has talent..that its motherfuckers here who would serve them on any given day. They made their names right here on forums and chatrooms and shit. But once they cross that netcee/underground artist imaginary line, all of a sudden they are too detached from what got them where they are to even vouch for the emcees that havent had those opportunities yet but want to get to that level. There are more Deacons and Tonedeff's of years ago on this board. But yall aint trying to feel or hear them until they get signed.

But RM still supports them ...everyone is quick to bring up or claim Tonedeff and Deacon, cause theve had a little bit more success than most of us...but deacon and tonedeff arent doing anything to kinda bring that love they get her...back here. Its not that they are too busy..They are on the internet all of the time...its just that they are above RM now....and this whole inferiority complex is the only thing holding most of the cats here back..

i hope that if any of you get support here, and you get an opportunity to do something bigger, that you dont suddenly try to front like your on some other plateau...because its bullshit really.

I just think once again....our priorities are mixed up...We are quick to ride on those who are considered "underground artists", when we got equal or better people right here who NEED your support, BEG daily for your support...they just havent caught their break.

I want to sway as many attitudes as i can...thats why i dont feel that im wasting my time talking...to the ones who feel me...thats another connection made...to those who didnt feel me but do now, thats 1 less negative element holding everyone down.
    test
  7. Wargasms

as i said repeatedly....yes 95% of people here arent about shit.

its like in real life. most people say they want to be rich....people dream and talk.....

but only a small percent of the population do what it takes to be a millionaire.

but if you are driven, you got to know that its other people out there driven too, thats how billion dollar corporations are made....few self-made millionaire actually Make themselves.
    test
  8. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

In other words....Your down for a collab with Noodles, isn't that right Wargasms??

It's hard for a person like me to get collabs...Most people hate on me and base all of my talent on my earlier tracks...

However, you've heard my music...I got more uploaded...

Straight seriousness now...I got 1500 cash coming at me in december....That nothing but an upgrade...

And I got some REAL paper coming at me this summer...Talking maybe 8 g's...

(this is spendable money...In other words...all of it is for music...maybe album....distribution...mixtape....not sure but collabs help/ collabs on projects/songs/ideas/money)

So, get at me

AIM: Killa Noodles

With any Ideas for a track/cd/profit-making....

That goes for anyone... I was happy with the collab me Enef and Salvdor did...I'm sure I'd be happy winth plenty of other folks out there...I don't turn down collabs unless I recommend a lot of constructive criticism....If you got a mic...and your talking about REALITY...and not how much ice you rock/or how fast your spinners spin

I'm chill
    test
  9. Wargasms

man, im down to collab with anyone....i love making music.

and i think youre a pretty talented youngin. ha.

but i just dont want people to get caught into the mentality, that youre stuck you know...RM people are capable of reaching alot more ears...its just that we spend so much time over criticising one another, and wasting energy fighting amongst ourselves that we dont bother to actually get things accomplished to dispose of the "netcee" label.

like i told mic eb......i be hella busy...im full time law school, i work part time ....married, gotta have time w/ my wife...working on alot of official collabs and projects...but every chance i get...i record...haha

arsenal can vouch for how quick i am to do something musically when I actually do have a moment. He actually had to slow me down on the slept on fam project...cause i was like BAM, song written, recorded...before he even heard the beat. lol
    test
  10. Wargasms

oh and noodles, i cant get at you via aim...cause my shits broken...but please email me at wargasms@myway.com
    test
  11. Its Raw

Its Raw Vice Raw Ya'll

wargasms is right...

dely i think thats a fucked up attitude to have

didnt tony give you mad connects..

did you even give him any connects? u people need to chill with the egos

im gonna say this myself...you will NEVER make it in this game being "all for dolo" ...
    you cant be all for dolo when your climbing up a steep mountain to begin with...

and just cause one connect went bad does not mean you should be like fuck everybody...fuck vice raw and fuck selph and them they screwed me over...i know you didnt say this but this is what i gather from your mindstate..and you should continue with the next big thing...i sent you a song and a drop...and i totally supported your idea and generous attitude then...but now its like you on some fuck everybody else type shit...dont let one or two things spoil your attitude cuz ive spoken to you and you sound like a real genuine person and i would like to see you do well...
    test
  12. Dely

Dely In The Trap

look pimp, talk 2 k-nice .. when he asked me about those drops .. i said 'vice raw was the only person that did what i asked, matter of fact, he was the first person to give me a song and the drop' .. i'm never like fuck anybody, who dont help me .. i was thinkin about that when i typed this .. matter of fact, i had forgot about the papa smirf and the other connect that selph gave me .. if yall want whoo kid, i got that .. if yall want pudgee p, i got that .. whateva is whateva on my half .. it aint no hard feelings from over here .. yall still cool on my half
    test
  13. Dely

Dely In The Trap

oh and i never said i wasnt gonna do the next big thing .. i said i was addin more tracks by me in it, since cats didnt do what was asked
    test
  14. Its Raw

Its Raw Vice Raw Ya'll

word..much respect dog
    test
  15. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

I say we should have an official RM compilation

45 tracks, 2 cds

all Beats from RM producers

shit would be tight
    wargasms, hit me up on aim as soon as you get it fixed I got a couple of Ideas for ya
    test
  16. PMC

PMC Shadow Splitter

^ homie speaks the truth
    test
  17. PMC

PMC Shadow Splitter

[teet] hey man me, x n e fate are still waitin for your verse
    test
  18. Wargasms

lets do the damn thing regardless.... i think alot of attitudes have changed just addressing the situation today.

as far as that goes....for official rm joint....1 cd will suffice...balls in jeffs court on the green light though.

and that cd could be the jumpoff for some serious networking in the future.
    test
  19. Big Leak

Big Leak Get Rich or Get Richer

Hes 100% correct. if you was to goto school for any type of music degree. They drill the word Network into your head.
    Networking makes things move foward, basicly its another word for team work.
    WHich i dont see on this site, everyone is an individual. Once cats come togeather yall will be dopeness.
    test
  20. KayceProduction

KayceProduction the new true school

if you think you have the talents to do something that might impact the greater music scene - do it. be about it... if you respect others on this board and wanna link with em? go for it... do it up, make dope music. nobody's going to front on a truly dope record.

i hate it when cats go "support me coz we're in this together blah blah blah" - i don't even read the rest of it.. fuck it, make the music, if its good enough and you push hard enough, you'll see the returns to keep on making more music... thats how it goes, what the hell are you really doing if you are begging for support on a friggin internet board?

and that wasn't directed to anyone in particular, this thread just reminded me of the zillion threads of this nature that i've seen... it used to be funny, and i'd just laugh. now that i've been on the internet a bit, its reaaaally getting tired...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.