We need to have each others back

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wargasms, Oct 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

thanks man, I see no purpose in even sharing the fact that we MC, or produce or whatever other than to do something with it.

while i enjoy some of the entertaining posts that go on here...im here to build. Cause i love hiphop. and its some good hiphop going on around here. I want others to hear the shit, and I would love for others to get exposure.

yall know, i dont really get along with Nimrod, but i would love to be able to get into a hiphop discussion with someone i meet, and have them bring up Nimrod.

same goes for many of you who i feel if more driven, and more willing to cooperate could have a positive impact on hiphop, at least underground hiphop.
    test
  2. mic-e.b.

mic-e.b. aka FACE METAL

war, do you wanna collab?
    test
  3. Dely

Dely In The Trap

exactly .. even though i dont like goddess, he hit it right on .. i tried helping cats .. i set up a mixtape, i was gonna pay to have a big name host it .. when i didnt get enough 'good' tracks for me to spend money on a host, i was like fuck it .. then i kept it goin and still asked for tracks .. more and more tracks .. i had almost 30 cats sign up .. i sent out my own beats, that are mine to cats to do tracks over .. i got back zero tracks on the beats i sent back out .. less than half the cats even sent me tracks .. so why would i try to help 1 random person, when i've been fucked over by 30 cats already

my mixtape was supposed 2 be finished by november .. its nowhere near finished, mainly because mostly everybody tried 2 sendin me freeverses and shyt opposed 2 the tracks over the beats i gave them .. it was a reason i sent beats .. it was supposed 2 carry a sound that kept the tape goin none stop .. but since ppl sent me other shyt ( freeverses and shyt they already had recorded) .. i gotta weed through the songs that fit and the songs that dont .. so cats who sent me shyt that wont even work on the mixtape, will get dumped off and i'ma do songs my self

and u sayin 100 cats can do more than 1 person .. psht if u say so, its been nights when i got off work and came home and got on the pc and i looked for contacts .. k-nice can vouch for me .. i've gave him mad mixtape dj contacts .. and he has did the same for me .. i aint gonna help nobody who aint helpin me .. common sense
    test
  4. Wargasms

yeah, i understand that, and its like that everywhere, people only want to be on some "its all about me" shit. Online or offline, but there are a couple of differences here.

1. anywhere you go....you will not find as much accessible talent in 1 place as you will on RM.com.

2. this has a forum, which allows us to communicate things and to hear each other out. Its certain people who are ready and willing, but just dont see it happening because they dont have a plan, and because it seems like their efforts depend upon the willingness of the majority to support them...but its different. Each individual you connect with, you have one more resource. Sometimes its complicated to deal with people...but i think its necessarry if you are trying to build something from nothing. All great things have humble beginnings.

i just think the most realistic options for us is not to try to get on, but to put ourselves on. All it takes is cooperation, support and a lil work..
    test
  5. Dely

Dely In The Trap

i was never on the 'its all about me' until shyt happened .. when i peeped game and saw how niccas on rm think and act .. i was like fuck it, i can only look out for me

aint nobody gonna look out for me more, than i go look out for myself

^^if u get that
    test
  6. Wargasms

as i said...95% of people arent about shit....that aint going to change.

but that doesnt mean that they should prevent the 5% of people who are trying to do something from building something stronger than an individual effort.

you went wrong by having an open call, and you got responses by some bullshitters...and that made you basically throw away everyone here, and lump them in with those that were bullshitting.

but still...does that mean K- Nice is the only person who can be fucked with? No, that just means you need to see where peoples head is at before you invest anything into them.

im trying to see where peoples head is at...and then hopefully we can organize from there and do something.
    test
  7. Wargasms

sure, im down to do shit whenever i get a spare moment....

just get at me... wargasms@myway.com
    test
  8. Dely

Dely In The Trap

with me, its takin time cuz i work 6 days a week .. and most of time when im off, i got meetings and shyt to go to about movie scores and this and that

im doin what i can, with what i got
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

all of that shit and you said nothing at all. you thinking tai was asian had nothing to do with anything. your audio sucked. your voice is annoying and you have no lines whatsoever. you had a semi decent flow. that is all.

and this is the only name i post on you fishermen hat rocking goon.
    test
  10. EmceeGoddess

haha since when mayne
    test
  11. Wargasms

once again. you taking the bullshitters and letting them discourage you from connecting with the serious people.

thats how far the damage extends...not just from their lack of interest in being productive...but in their interference with those who are on some serious shit.

i made this thread hoping i could salvage some type of confidence that artists here can work together and accomplish something musically.
    test
  12. Dely

Dely In The Trap

what it all boils down to is .. im helpin u, givin u connects, what can u give me??

if the answer is nothing, why would i help u if im not getting nothing out of it

everybody wants to receive something for their what they know/efforts
    test
  13. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

I agree with Mesk

its hard to know whos serious about their music based off a couple random posts although i gotta say Wargasms does seem to appear to be legit
    test
  14. EmceeGoddess

no shit haha they tryin to leach mayne.. THEY LEACHIN nicca they prolly 17 and still livin with their parents and shit ol ged wantin ass nyccas

they tryin to use you for your connects. good thing you too smart for that shyt.
    test
  15. Wargasms

yeah, but its about connecting first..communicating...see what someone is trying to do...its easy to distinguish...just because someone drops some hot audio, doesnt mean they are somebody worth fuckin with.

all im saying is....if you want to do something...dont count out the benefits of working cohesively to get things accomplished...i think thats something this site could really use...its becomming pointless for anyone serious about their music to even be here.
    test
  16. EmceeGoddess

nope. your wack ass asian lines fucking sucked. you're horrible as hell and will never get anywhere rapping. have fun posting on soundclick for the rest of your life.
    test
  17. Dely

Dely In The Trap

exactly .. this is the very reason i cant wait 2 move back to houston at the end of december
    test
  18. Wargasms

emceegoddess(a "not about shit" person) is effectively distracting people again from the point...

im ignoring the bullshit from here on out. He should be talking to himself.

i gotta jet for a minute, but its a tangible example i want to give some of you discouraged people of how it is beneficial to still try to connect.
    test
  19. EmceeGoddess

thats like shaqille oneal telling a man with no arms hes cant play basketball like him

makes no sense. i dont rap at all. if you're happy about being better than a cat who doesnt spit then so be it. your lyrics suck and so do you.. thats the bottom line.
    test
  20. Wargasms

it shouldnt be...

tonedeff, deacon etc. still could benefit from being here....ill explain more later...

pack fm is on this board more than me, hes just too celebrity to post.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.