We need to have each others back

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wargasms, Oct 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

basically im saying....we need to start taking each other seriously...its alot of cats here who are trying to go the extra mile to make some quality music...but the 1st people to discredit the legitimacy of these RM members as an artist are other RM members..

we need to start networking..promoting each other....recommending each other...throwing each other names in with other artists if we actually feel that cats here are on a comparable level...which i think is the case. The only difference between RM.com and the industry, is the resources and money.

We need to pool resources and bring some credibility to our music instead of constantly trying to be like "___'s dope, but ___ is doper than him!" Its tons of dope cats...whats sad is, its too many dope cats who dont seem to believe that they can do anything serious because they cant even get support around here, where people know of their talents.

even Jeff seems to share a negative attitude about the capabilities of RM artists to accomplish something serious, and i can see why.. childishness and selfishness dominates the forums here.

I was just talking on the phone yesterday to Selph X Playned about some business things, and i was kinda ranting...cause its frustrating when we have so many people here with talent, so many people that can reach so many other people. But we are like crabs in a barrell...pulling each other down trying to get above the rest. We need to be building a ladder in this motherfucker.

im willing to bet this thread will get a response of alot of negativity...i just think its time to change the general attitude around here and start bonding more as artists and shit for the benefit of everyone serious about their music.
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

shut the fuck up you stupid webcee
    test
  3. Jaye-R

Jaye-R Audible

webcee lmfao much funnier then netcee

anyhow

i agree with wargasms all of you should buy my beats and make me rich

they are dope!
    test
  4. Wargasms

and you are one of the main motherfuckers who serves no purpose at all..except to add to the problems

you dont belong here. You bring nothing to hiphop.
    test
  5. Jaye-R

Jaye-R Audible

Do I belong here?

*Hopes you hear my beats and falls in love with them*
    test
  6. twelvetwentysix

twelvetwentysix New Member

The funny thing is your not a webcee , a netcee or a emcee in real life. You are a dude with a chicks screen name ... emm or are you a chick w / a chicks screen name .....? what the fuck are you anyway?
    test
  7. EmceeGoddess

yeah you having 2,120 posts on rapmusic.com is defenitely helping hip hop. shut the fuck up you douchebag. stupid webcee ass biatch ill smack you wit a grand man. go die.
    test
  8. EmceeGoddess

whats so funny about that? i dont get how that is funny? in fact..i am going to go out on a limb and say its not funny one fucking bit.. sort of like all of your attempts at humor on this website..
    test
  9. Wargasms

ha, the fact that you make beats means you contribute something....but yeah, imma check you out man to see if im feeling it soon as i get outta this class.
    test
  10. Wargasms

emceegodess...you know its other things you can do for attention...
    test
  11. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

I agree with wargasms.....but too many ppl here aint about business, they all clowns that talk shit all day

only heads im fuckin with from this site is Selph & Vice
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

do you honestly think im trying to get attention? i mean honestly why the fuck would i do this for attention? i say what i say because i want to say it.. no other reason.. like i said shut the fuck up and dont pretend you making this thread is helping hip hop.. you're tryin to help your own career and further your own personal agenda to get noticed or whatever the fuck u want.. nicca i could have you killed fairly easily
    test
  13. EmceeGoddess

i agree.. if only they could get seriously and talk business..such as making threads asking people if they would forgive bubba sparks for using the n word.
    test
  14. Dely

Dely In The Trap

blah, im not lookin out for anybody but myself for now on .. when i try to help, i get shitted on .. when i try set something up, nobody wanna do it the right way, so um fuck em .. im only for myself from now on
    test
  15. EmceeGoddess

i defenitely fyll you on thys shyt nycca.. you makin moves and tryna help out these unprofessionyl ass nyccas and they dont even send you tracks and shyt.. blah.. guess they aint ready for da byg lyeages..
    test
  16. Wargasms

no, they ALL arent...but there are alot of clowns who talk shit all day, and they ruin it for everyone...

your negative impression is the result of these people who arent about shit

we cant weed out the bad seeds, but at least we can make an effort to overlook it and connect with others who are about shit....instead of being like fuckit all together...

online/offline...95% of motherfuckers are going to be full of shit....but that shouldnt prevent those who are serious from connecting and strengthening each other
    test
  17. EmceeGoddess

I sit here and talk shit all day and you're going to pretend I'm making it harder for you to "network" and "connect with others" who are about shit? Ha.

"Don't play yaself, bitch." - Papa Doc
    test
  18. Wargasms

see, i told you it would go like this...and i had a feeling it would be a matter of time before you were back on the do for self shit.

but still, by yourself more than likely you cant get far. its about connecting....selfishness is the reason you even have this attitude.

you cant do an open call about shit, you gotta approach individuals who seem to be about something on a 1 on 1, especially here. See where their mind is at...Thats why when we were recruiting for slept on fam for the official project...we didnt just post an open thread to find a new member. I observed, and i approached people who i thought would be worth having the opportunity and would have the drive to get serious and invest in this.

learning who to fuck with and who not to fuck with is the hardest part...after that its just about each man looking out for the other.
    test
  19. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

u wanna take shots at me for posting?

i signed up before u and have 5k less posts, and i still have time to make beats

you on the other hand....do nothing else...u even have time to sign up with different names and post more useless bullshit under your aliases

so shut the fuck up again....i dont know why im even acknowledging your existance since none of your own family members even pay any attention to u

thats what this is right? a cry for attention.....fuck outta here
    test
  20. Dely

Dely In The Trap

ha i aint connecting with shyt off this site except maybe truth and k-nice .. everybody else bullshyt .. u dont like it, network with somebody else

just know i will be on ur favorite dj's mixtape, when the next 1 drop
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.