We must fight the POON WAR first brothers!!

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

but can you explain why its important to you?

im asking because i dont know not to be a jerk
    test
  2. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

It's important to me because my people have been stripped of their identity, and it has been stolen by a group of people who are evil and have conspired to take over a large majority of this world. Our history gets swept under the rug, when we were royalty and icons. We get told to "forget" about slavery, when every other race is told to "never forget" about the hardships they went through. Not only that but every other nation affected negatively by America has received reparations but us. My ancestors are the very ones who wrote the "Old Testament" of the scriptures, my ancestors are who we are today and I'm tired of other people getting credit, and getting sympathy when we are still oppressed and suffer from the results of slavery, and mental slavery while others reap the benefits still to this day. Several corporations started and made millions if not billions off the slavery of my ancestors, and to this day this government and other nations make billions off my people because we are not offered equality in this country (and around the world). There is much racial profiling and racial injustice going on, and I'm tired of being called "BLACK" and "AFRICAN AMERICAN" when we aren't either one.

Those are identities given to us, and not who we are. I have much proof of my ancestry, and we are returning to our culture and embracing our heritage and are doing away with "religion" and all the lies and deception being promoted. If you can't understand that, then you are just as "racist" as the next. Don't say nothing about "Obama" because Kenya was not a Hebrew nation, but a Hamite/Kushite nation therefore just because his skin is dark doesn't make him a Hebrew Israelite. I don't want nobody to bow to me or kiss my feet, but I want the truth to prevail. For generations future generations to know who we are, to embrace our culture and not feel like all they ever been were slaves and in poverty. The Bible is our history book. It was not meant for the whole world to read.

Thanks for asking.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

dont worry i wont add to this conversation because it doesnt matter to me. I wont say anything about obama/kenya because i dont generally talk about them at all ever.

thanks for telling me why you care

and i agree, theres evil fuckers out there trying to fuck with the general pop.

ive always been taught this : Dont dwell in the past, dont worry about the future, concentrate your efforts on right now. This moment.

so past is past. It would be cool to get a true and accurate reading on history, but it will never happen, it will always be altered by whoever is writing the history books.
    test
  4. SKY

For those who are interested; all others please overlook.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_BnNG-daXH0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    test
  5. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Cricket
    test
  6. SKY

You had to say something? Thing is, I can see who views it from "rapmusic.com" on youtube, and also guess what? I get private messages from people who actually DO watch and read, but refrain from debates with people like you so they don't always reply. So, that's why I continue to post.

So, yea... get a life.
    test
  7. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Pics or it didn't happen.
    test
  8. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

I think you're just supposed to give him the benefit of the doubt sort of like that whole god thing.
    test
  9. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Yeah I'm pretty sure no one is PMing him over this.
    test
  10. x calibur

x calibur

this is my religion:

[youtube]WDQzALOH9iU[/youtube]
    test
  11. SKY

If I take a screen shot and show you pics then that would defeat the purpose of them sending me a PM, now wouldn't it?

So sad, all you guys like is controversy. Too bad this forum isn't getting much attention, so all you have left to do is bash me right? SMH

Go outside and enjoy life, your kingdom is coming down.
    test
  12. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah no one is pming you
    test
  13. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

You have no idea how much this post alone says about you.
    test
  14. SKY

You have no idea how much I don't care what you think of me, like I keep saying... this whole thread isn't directed at you, no one is talking to you or about you therefore you shouldn't even be commenting here because it is not a debate. If you look at the title it's for discussion amongst us who know historical facts.

Not a debate thread, yet you continue to post sarcastic remarks here trying to offend someone and spark controversy, that says more about you than I can say myself.
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

^Another day, another temper tantrum, eh...

In case you missed it, this is an open board, meaning, anyone is able to post their opinion if they wish to.
    test
  16. SKY

Ugh, you people are twisted mentally... and disgusts me.
    test
  17. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

We are not amused.
    test
  18. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Says the black cultist.
    test
  19. SKY

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mwPwJRqwPLk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    test
  20. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I love that we're the twisted ones.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.