We must fight the POON WAR first brothers!!

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

We must fight the COON WARS first brothers!

Israelites vs. Negros vs Niggas vs. Jim Crow Jiggaboos

We have to clean house brothers. we got way too many shiftless back-bitin cowards amongst us and they need to be purged before we can deal with Esau and his co-horts.

Shalom Israel.
    test
  2. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

I don't think there's many Israelites on here anyway, not many come to this particular section of the forums. There are probably a lot of our people on this site, but don't know their history. They'd rather refer to themselves as "black" or "african american"

Little do they know neither of those names have a history. 'Black' is a neo-european word that means the same as "negro" which is a latin word referring to the color.

However the original so-called "African" or better yet Hamito-Semitic word is "Negus" which means "Kings". Yet many of our people don't know this.

Scipio Africanus is the one Africa was named after, he was some sort of explorer/colonists and more than likely a slave trader. They saw a bunch of people not the same complexion as them and decided to categorize us under the same race, until they found out there was a difference and decided to break it down to Shemitic, Hamitic and Japhetic. It wasn't until those Khazar converts decided to take our identity we began to have a problem.

I have several recommendations for books and documentaries, if you're serious about studying. Just boasting isn't going to get us far in awakening our own people. However...

Here's an excerpt I got from a friend, where it says "Jews" its speaking of the original Hebrew Israelites;

African Americans are largely descendants of the original Black Jews! The original Biblical Jews were Black African people who were ruthlessly persecuted by the white man (Romans). The prophet Yahoshua was a Black Jew who was born during this time. The Roman-Jewish War in A.D. 66 marked the peak of this persecution and the end of the original Black Jews (Hebrew-Israelites) as a nation. As predicted by Yahoshua, in this war Jerusalem was overthrown, the Temple was destroyed and the Black Hebrews were scattered. (Mat. 24:15-21, Luke 21: 5,6, 20-24)

The loss of life was appalling. So many Hebrews were slain that the whole lake of Galilee was red with blood and covered with corpses. The noted historian, Osephus estimated that one million one hundred thousand perished in the siege of Jerusalem alone, reports Hugh Schonfield in his book The Passover Plot p192-195, which describes this massive genocide.

Seeking to escape destruction, millions of original Black Biblical Jews fled into AFRICA!

Centuries later, their descendants were captured and sold into slavery in the Americas!

Ella Hughley’s remarkable booklet The Truth About Black Biblical Hebrew-Israelites exposes and summarizes important details of this suppressed subject. She writes “Many of the Israelites... who managed to escape their persecutors during the Roman-Jewish War subsequently migrated to West Africa, and 6000 years later their descendants were captured and brought to America in chains by cruel slave-traders.”

She quotes the noted Jewish historian, Josephus from his book The Great Roman-Jewish War: 66-70, where he writes about this Jewish dispersion and captivity. “General Vaspasian and his son Caesar Titus fought against the Jews. Millions of Jews fled into Africa, among other places, fleeing from Roman persecution and starvation during the siege.” In African Origins of Major Western Religions p75, Dr. Yusef ben-Jochannan writes: “There were many Hebrew (Jewish) tribes that were of indigenous African origin. These African Jews were caught in a rebellion in Cyrene...during 115 C. E. This rebellion also marked the beginning of a mass Jewish migration southward into Sudan of West Africa.” Arab historian, Ibn Battuta writes of finding Jews scattered across North and West Africa during his travels. The Hebrewisms of numerous tribes, especially in West Africa is well documented.
    test
  3. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

If you're really bout that, you'd make this thread in the AEH.
    test
  4. SKY

Yes, but I have realized we can't waste any more time with these other nations because their whole goal is to bring us down and try to belittle us. If we left it up to them they'd try to take us back into slavery and have a ball while we're hanging from tree's as they used to do.

I'm making these little minnie series clips of information, you should share on facebook or any other social networking site you have. I will be leaving the names of other Israelites that are bringing forth information in the clips and the next video is much longer with much more info.

I encourage you to share, the more we communicate the better. I am not in agreement with "GMS" or all of "ISUPK" doctrine though because they stem from the same organization and are misrepresenting us.

We have to speak louder than them, because they have all these simple minded people thinking it's only "Americans" that claim their true heritage, and thinking we want to rape people and enslave people.

Their main concern should've been making our people aware first, rather than making vain threats and misinterpreting scripture. I've attacked their false doctrine several times and shut them down.

However, like I said... peep the youtube page, share if you care ahk. Shalom
    test
  5. TERRA WRISTS

TERRA WRISTS Global Faction

Alias, yo moms is a COON. Tell her to keep away from my trash cans - I'll spot you a bean burger
    test
  6. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Some ominous sounding shit.
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

4chan would be the perfect place for it, tbh.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i just think nobody cares
    test
  9. SKY

Why are you posting in this particular thread? It is not directed at you, and if you are not descended from the slaves of those ships or the people they were then I wouldn't expect for you to care, especially if you don't read the scriptures or believe in them.

So please, refrain from posting in this thread because it is evident that it's not directed at you. But for those who DO care.

Now, for those who CARE... here is Part 2...

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E8ffikjoKY0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    test
  10. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

No one cares other than Alias and he's just a super dedicated troll account. So you're really just wasting your own time.
    test
  11. SKY

Actually I am not wasting my time, because there are people who care who don't bother to post and argue with you people who don't know what you're talking about.

So I continue to provide information that I know for a fact they are acknowledging. So like I said, refrain from posting here and filling this thread with your ignorant comments if you don't "CARE" then you wouldn't respond.
    test
  12. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I'm trying to help you brother. If you want to reach the black population on this website and HELP them find their identity, you would be better suited posting this in a subforum that isn't inhabited by sarcastic assholes. The Audio Emcee Hook-ups has the largest black population. If you want to help your brothers, there's where you should start.
    test
  13. SKY

Ok, well I appreciate that insight. I just don't want my threads getting deleted for not being in the right forum.
    test
  14. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

The AEH has become some what of a general discussion forum....the smaller forums like this one get very little traffic.
    test
  15. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Reasonably well-adjusted black people don't subscribe to your retarded cultist ideology.
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

because I post in threads about religions or ideologies that spread intolerance
    test
  17. SKY

This is not spreading intolerance. If you took the time to watch the videos or took the time to study history and bibliography then you would know that. Yet you wont do that because your mind is in a box, and you refuse to explore other options. We're not talking about church, we're not talking about 'religion', we're not promoting hatred or crime in any fashion. So in no way is it intolerable.

We are simply trying to let our people know who they are, and that they should return to their culture before they were sent off as captives and slaves. We do not originate in this foreign lands, and we should know who we are. So if you know yourself, be proud of that but don't discourage others from embracing their roots.

This is not up for question or debate, I told you all I was through yet you want to come to a thread not directed at you and continue to argue. SMH

You on the other hand, you know we're not a cult and this is not cultist ideology. You haven't watch the videos or read the whole Bible yourself so your opinion doesn't count.

I know you miss me though, so you had to come here and say something. You was thinking 'bout me sweetheart?

:math:
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Not necessarily you, moreso the thread

Alias promotes intolerance through his trolling using the isrealites as a backdrop
    test
  19. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Exactly, I would bet it's at least 65% of negros on this site but they in the gotdamn dark lost in the Battle forums, Pic forums and the Alley.

You must remember that our forefathers rejected the Bible and it's knowledge and the prophets that taught it, so you can imagine the base mindstate our people are in, in 2012.

I have taken it upon my self to just drop the fucking breadcrumb and keep it moving. if niggaz pick up on it, fine, if not, so be it.

It's only gonna be 12,000 from each Tribe that get it anyway. and I'm just making sure I can rep my ONE SEAT in the Tribe of Judah in that day. fuck everybody else.

I didn't get us all here, and I can't get us all out. I can just make sure I'm straight with Yeshua before he comes back and burn all this shit to the ground including flesh of heathens.
    test
  20. SKY

Native American Indians and non-Afro Hispanics are NOT Israelites ahk...

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4bsXG3D1-KU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.