We learn gender roles so young

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I love butterflies.

Explain, please.
    test
  2. its self evident in the societies I circulate in
    test
  3. good for you

sometimes 'manning up' means fronting, stifling emotion, which inturn causes resentment in a 'feeling' person
    test
  4. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Well as much as that sounds kinky, I don't think I'd wanna be peekin at transexual's lol.
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^And these are transsexuals who haven't the operation yet, too... so they're technically "men" who want to be recognized as women, so therefore they get to use women's restrooms... because they have "rights," right?
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Well, I disagree... that's not true "manning up"... you don't have to stifle your emotions in order to display the qualities of a man... the mature man is able to manage his emotions effectively... that's a lot different than stifling.
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Self-evident, huh?

You sure you're not reaching? Because I've seen women get challenged and questioned for "dressing like men," as well. Maybe it's what YOU choose to focus on to fulfill your self-fulfilling prophecies?
    test
  8. test
  9. positive i'm not reaching
    test
  10. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

girls like dressing barbies up, boys like stripping them down.

at least, that's how it was in my house.
    test
  11. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

you little pervert!
    test
  12. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

They have rights, sure. But if they still have a dick, they're gonna think with that dick still. Can you imagine some dude dressing up at a girl, claiming to be transexual and going into women's washrooms!! That's just ASKING for trouble right there.

nasty
    test
  13. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Acknowledging and handling your emotions in a way so that they don't override your sense of reason or decorum.

That's not stifling... which would be suppressing the outward expression of your emotions, leaving them to be mismanaged and possibly manifested in harmful ways, such as increased stress, vindictiveness or social stagnation.
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

They're even allowed to change their birth certificates to female.

And what you mean 'think with their dicks?' Can't the same danger be present from a top lesbian? They don't have dicks.
    test
  15. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Hmm, I suppose the same danger could be done by a top lesbian. But for real, what she gonna do....whip out her rubber dong and fuck you with it? I mean there's not much she can do. She can stare at you, but how you gonna force someone to eat your pussy, or make them eat yours. That's just fucked lol. Unless they had a gun or something. But how stupid would that be? Dude's just gotta grab you and BAM have his way-----Or shit I dunno. I've never experienced this before lmao so I dunno how it'd work. BUT---I do know I'd be more freaked if a dude dressed in drag came at me, then a female lesbian came at me.

And the fact they are allowed to use the washroom is just freaky. They should ONLY be allowed if they had the change already. Because some freak ass dude can get away with alot if he dressed like a woman. Anyone can pretend to be a transexual. Fuckin pervs! ;o)
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Exactly, which is why it's a bullshit law... in order to be a woman, you should have a vagina... in order to be a man, you should have a penis... they should legally define it now.

But I hear top lesbians have their way with women all the time... and a lot of those girls are strong.... so which would you really fear more? A petite, effeminate 5'4", 135 lb man dressed in drag or a 5'10", 200 lb bull dyke?
    test
  17. Manning up sometimes means holding back in areas that without those restrictions we would have been passionate and more open. someones sense of reason and decorum could be that 'women are emotional' 'men are rational', but they would be wrong. Therefore, the man associates emotion with the feminine and blinds one side of himself, by stifling his thoughts feelings, channels of communication

I dont know why you are so quick to discard the idea that people stifle feelings/emotions thoughts/ because of social expectations
    test
  18. Speedy Gunzalez

Speedy Gunzalez Awareness is my Alias

hahahahahaha.... oh goodness....
    test
  19. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Passion is a double-edged sword... it can sometime lead to folly.

The examples you gave do not describe "reason" and "decorum." Reason is about logic, which is totally devoid of emotion. However, people who are unable to manage their emotions usually let their... ahem... passion cloud their reason all the time. Decorum is about behavior or conduct. It would be inappropriate and foolish to react violently in a courtroom when you're a defendant in a murder trial, trying to save your life.

I'm not... I just believe that when you "man up," you don't necessarily have to stifle.
    test
  20. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Well when you put it like "200lb bull dyke". I'm going to go for the little dick tranny. I don't do those bull dyke kinda chicks.

Who made that law anyway and for real have they had problems with it? Cuz I'd imagine every tom dick and harry pervert would be dressing in drag to get in the women's washroom. Fucking sick fucks.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.