we just got electricity 100 yrs ago

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

all those jobs are being outsourced..

ditch ready job's are in demand

if every one had a degree what would it's worth be then?

fuck lawyers and fuck what you talkin about. the only reason why it's like that b/c us as a society allowed the "system" to force their ruling thumb upon our lifes..

john f kennedy talked about this.. and was assassinated for speaking against his bosses
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

you sound like Dale Gribble right now.

which one of us is brainwashed now?
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

idk who that is..

couldn't be me..

could be you.

present me with a slight trace of persausive fact's that refute my claims.. im waiting.
    test
  4. Tacky Jones

the fact that one of your facts said "I'm sure" proves thats bull shit right there.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

dont know what your talkin about i didn't see it..

and those facts are speculation they are my theory they are backed by statistical fact..

I'm sure you wont understand that..

(bam proved you wrong.. i said im sure you wont understand that in which case you don't.. does it make it unfactual since i said im sure??"
    test
  6. Tacky Jones

LP, you sound retarded right now. just stop.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

you gonna ban me bitch? :funny:

shut up t.a.c.

you can't debate some one by going of on tangents.. come on man. not everyone is going to accept your truth..

you dont have to accept mine.. but you will when it's too late.
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

MARk MY WORDS
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

t.a.c. i got something for that loose ass hole of yours right now

In the past, people never thought that human activity could have such a big impact, but it can," said Christian Klose, a geohazards researcher at Columbia’s Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory.

It turns out, actually, that the human production of earthquakes is hardly supervillain-worthy. It’s downright commonplace: Klose estimates that 25 percent of Britain’s recorded seismic events were caused by people

Top 5 Ways to Cause a Man-Made Earthquake | Wired Science | Wired.com

dude t.a.c. i just bodied your ignorance.. and im a "retard"
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

t.a.c. i got something for that loose ass hole of yours right now

In the past, people never thought that human activity could have such a big impact, but it can," said Christian Klose, a geohazards researcher at Columbia’s Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory.

It turns out, actually, that the human production of earthquakes is hardly supervillain-worthy. It’s downright commonplace: Klose estimates that 25 percent of Britain’s recorded seismic events were caused by people

Top 5 Ways to Cause a Man-Made Earthquake | Wired Science | Wired.com

dude t.a.c. i just bodied your ignorance.. and im a "retard"
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

:cry::cry:
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

LoL what's up t.a.c.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (4 members and 6 guests)
    T.a.C+ , Jay Bee+ , JASON ANTHONY+

i know you see this genius!
    test
  13. Tacky Jones

yes, cuz .com sites are the most trustful.

but i'll play along:

1st, your article says that these quakes are small, below 4's. So that wouldnt cause a catastrophic quake, like what we were talking about.

2nd, their point about large buildings is knoll cuz they have no proof of it. they said it could. i really doubt a skyscraper caused earthquakes in asia. asia is very seismically active.

but i jus did a little research on my own and found this

FAQs - Earthquakes, Faults, Plate Tectonics, Earth Structure

it says that by injecting fluids we can cause earthquakes(it even references the point made in your article about the army shit). okay, so i'll give you guys that. but is this something we're doing every day? it says they stopped once the earthquakes happened. so i dont see how we're stressing earth that way.

and in the article it says

"Earthquakes are part of a global tectonic process that generally occurs well beyond the influence or control of humans. The focus (point of origin) of earthquakes is typically tens to hundreds of miles underground. The scale and force necessary to produce earthquakes are well beyond our daily lives. "

now tell me its propaganda but I'm believing the USGS over a .com
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

and i was out running a few errands for christmas. i didnt close the window.
    test
  15. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

Climate Change: News

and it even has a .gov for ya
    here's the thing i think, if the greenland and antarctic land loses it's ice, and becomes exposed, then it's brittleness (like you said, things are suppose to move, and the land has basically had a scab over top of it) combined with the drastic loss of weight on it, is going to allow magma to rise through, and there will afterward be resulting earthquakes in the coming months as the earth "closes up it's wound"
    it is Undeniable that humans have contributed to global warming, through industrial emissions and the farms that are mainly farming animals (if there's more plants, than animals, or even equal, depending on the plants, oxygen is being replaced, instead of a relatively barren section of land containing mostly CO2 and methane expelling tasty beasts...
    and then there is oil...WE ARE SUCKING LIQUID OUT OF THE GROUND! This leaves holes, these holes either collapse, or fill with natural gas and explode
    and now there's the controversial FRAKing, where they pump chemicals and gas underground to open up flow points of shit, or something like that, i haven't read much about it, but still...the planet is not something we should be sucking stuff out of and pumping shit into...
    Oh, and another thing NASA has said, is that when the greenland and antarctic ice sheets do go, they contain mass amounts of stored up CO2, so it's gonna be exponential...

but still...there is also "global dimming" which sort of keeps global warming in check...sort of an unintended evil safety net to industrial pollution...but less light getting in means less plant growth, which in turn means less CO2 to O2 conversion...and that's bad

the earth is not going to be destroyed...it will live on until the sun eats it or a giant asteroid obliterates it...

we as humans are not killing mother earth...we're just altering her unnaturally, she don't like to be controlled, and will deal swift justice in the form of forced suicide, according to our doings, well before we could even really hurt her
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

Good insight breathless and tac... I was merely theorizing but I think we both on the same page now... I understand u dnt like to accept spiritual things at times and approach things more conventionally then me.. But we both can learn a lot from eachother wigga
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

scientists are also studying fracking, drilling, underground mining because they think those are also fucking up the earths crust.

fracking is when they inject a fluid into the rock deep down and fracture it to get the resources inside such as trapped Natural gas, and petroleum.

the underground mining thing is a problem because they drain the underground rivers and water table so they can get down there without drowning, and that destabilizes those once water filled systems and they cave in...

theres a massive area of land in california that dropped a couple meters in just over a few yrs... like 100sq/miles of land or something like that...
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

and all this mining extraction and oil drilling is a direct result of man made greed.. and the desire for MORE.. more technology more nice cars.. all in which damage the earth.. im not saying a little bit is bad but it's bad when you start altering the state of the earth for our expeditions

so basically it's mans sinful nature that is destroying the earth.. or at least making the earth "lash out" or effect it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.