we just got electricity 100 yrs ago

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

he's saying that all living organism on earth cause the earth stress which forces the earth to change in climate geography etc..

not one person but us in a collective whole.. possible
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

so, WE cause plates to slip? c'mon.

:funny:
    test
  3. Tacky Jones

explain deep ocean quakes.
    test
  4. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

there's a problem with that...all this shit on the planet, has pretty much been here, aside from meteors dropping...the weight of the water from the melting caps isn't so much of a problem, that would probably causes super deep ocean subduction that wouldn't effect us much on land earthquake wise...but, it's the weight coming OFF, the changing of weight dispersement, on the land, that is weakened, which lets pressure off...like, taking stitches off a wide cut too soon, it might hold for a bit, but one little bump and it explodes open

it's really greenland and antarctica we should worry about...essentially puking and have the runs...of lava mind you...all from the sickness we parasites have caused

we must become symbiotic
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

"Within seconds, an earthquake releases stress that has slowly accumulated within the rock, sometimes over hundreds of years. ... "

i'm not saying WE in a whole. but us and other life over many years

The stresses from convection can also deform the brittle portions of overlying plates, thereby storing tremendous energy within the plates. If the accumulating stress exceeds the strength of the rocks comprising these brittle zones, the rocks can break suddenly, releasing the stored elastic energy as an earthquake.

convection defined:

the transfer of heat through a fluid (liquid or gas) caused by molecular motion

do you believe that mankind has effected the ozone layer and global warming?

c'mon tac college doing you injustice right now.. think outside the box think for your self.. find truth

I know my claim is a stretch but IMHO.. it's a theory worth researching
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

No but we have certainly added to the unbalance of the earth. Over working the land, littering, spilling oil everywhere, contributing to global warming, putting millions of tons of trash in the earth, using natural resources.. the list is long of things we add to the scinereo
    test
  7. Tacky Jones

obviously we fucked up with the ozone layer, but i dont believe global warming is problem its made out to be. like i've said, times of extreme heat and extreme cold are what a climate is.

but think about it. if you sit with your arm in the same position for an hour, does it not feel stress? obviously the plates are meant to move. look at the break up of pangea. pretty sure we didnt stress the earth enough to cause the continents to move the way they did.

and iah, i'll take what i learned in college over what you learned from youtube. lately you've been falling into the whole conspiracy theory bull shit. whos to say they're right? maybe its you who needs to think for yourself.
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

overworking the land causes stress 500 miles into the earth?
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

that's my point.. we are increasing the earth's stress.. and we are seeing an increase in natural disasters..
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

but there were natural disasters when cavemen were around.
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

i'm not a conspiracy theory nut..

im a truth activist..

i'm not pushing any agenda other then the truth..

and theres obviously a plethora of factors that weigh in to why things happen on a natural level.

im not saying global warming is as bad as they say it is either.. but we are fucking the environment up can't deny that..

college is a scam they teach your bias views and don't want people to know the truth b/c then it would go against their ponzi system that keeps the rich rich and the poor poor
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

we don't know what was going on then tho do we?

but we know what's hat'nin now..

observe and analyze sir..

don't be too naive
    test
  13. Tacky Jones

that last paragraph definitely proves you are a conspiracy nut. by chance was the youtube video you watched posted by a guy who failed out of high school?

as i said. you believe what you saw on youtube, i'll believe what i learned from a scientist. and why would he teach that global warming isnt the issue it is when thats a huge factor in the government today that candidates are using as leverage in elections. explain that to me?
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

did they have the factories, the oil spills, the over use of the land, etc, etc that supposedly is causes natural disasters?
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

is there corroborated reports that natural disasters happened as commonly as they do today as they did back then?

and as far as your other question.. look if you wanna argue the truth then ima let you believe what you wanna believe.. nothing we can do about it now anyways. but watch the cards that were dealt play out.. i dont know the answer to your questions..

but you haven't supplied me with any "free-thinking" evidence your self which confirms that the system has you brain washed with the same regurgitated bullshit that they have the vast majority of society dumbed down with
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

1. More than 60% of people entering college take more than four years to graduate. So whatever you think your kids are going to cost you to go to college, add 20% to 100%.

2. The cost of the average college tuition has gone up nine-fold since 1976 versus seven-fold for health care and three-fold for inflation.

3. The differential in lifetime income between a college graduate and a non-college graduate over a 45 year career is approximately $800,000 (read on).

4. If I put that $200,000 that I would've spent per child to cover tuition costs, living expenses, books, etc. into bonds yielding just 3% (any muni bonds) and let it compound for 49 years (adding back in the 4 years of college), I get $851,000. So my kids can avoid college and still end up with the same amount in the worst case.

5. If smart, motivated, ambitious kids (the type of kids who get the most out of college) avoided college I'm sure the differential would be a lot less than $800,000 and may even be negative (i.e. they would make more if they avoided college and started going into the business world earlier).

6. The average debt burden of a college graduate is $23,000. Up from $13,000 10 years ago. Students with professional degrees can see their debt burden go higher than $200,000. Total student borrowing has topped $75,000,000,000. It's too much for young adults just starting their careers.

7. Alternatives to spending $200,000 per kid so they can waste four years of their lives:

* Give them $20,000 to start one to five businesses. Most businesses fail but that's ok. The education from the process lasts a lifetime and the network you build when you start a business will lead to many future jobs and possibilities.
    * Travel the world. That would be an education that pays many dividends and is much cheaper. Your kids can then go to college with a much more mature view of the world.
    * Work. They won't get the best jobs but they can make money, network, get a "hands-on" education, learn the value of money and go to college in their 20s when they can afford it -- and make every dollar worth it. Plus your kids will have a more clear idea of what they want to do in the world.
    * Volunteer. Let them see a side of life that is harder and where they can add value. An education like that is invaluable.
    * Do nothing but read. Get the benefits of a college education without paying the $200,000. I'd be happy to support a child that wants to home school a college education.

why dont they teach us this in media or society? b/c they DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NOTHING BUT MAKING A DOLLAR FOR THEM SELFs

SCAM EXPOSED!
    test
  17. Tacky Jones

volcanic activity was much worse, but as far as earthquakes i dont believe theres any real evidence on that. would be kinda hard to figure.

dude, look around. how many people believe that global warming is going to kill us all? they're the ones brain washed.
    test
  18. Tacky Jones

i stopped reading when one of your "facts" said "I'm sure"
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

I'm sure you did.. im sure you did...
    test
  20. Tacky Jones

hows a "fact" gonna have "I'm sure" in it.

"I'm sure that the fumes that came off my dogs morning shit killed the ozone layer."

also, that is bull shit. if you walked in to a hotel and applied for a job, the same day i did after getting my degree, which one of us is going to get hired? thats where college pays off.

you telling me you could be a stock broker without going to school? an accountant? a lawyer?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.