We are not in control!!

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

human's aren't in control of our lifes or other's
    nature isn't in control of it's self..

god is in control

u think that u are in control.. then i dare you, to take the power and stop breathing.. never breath again.. and see what the punishment is, for tryna be in control of something god is in control of.

human's can contain, coheres, guide, manipulate but can not control ones:emotion, heart beat, natural surroundings.

why?

bc we aren't god..

that's god's job.

thank him for every moment u breath, appreciate life, in a deeper sense. and stop deceiving your self that u are in control.. bc even tho we can make choices for our self's we aren't even in control of the outcome of those choices.

u've been chuuched!
    test
  2. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

Some things are uncontrollable, so by faulty Christian logic, this must mean that God exists and controls those things.
    test
  3. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

The thought that someone else is controlling us is morbidly depressing.....and a cop out for people who have fucked up....."it's part of God's plan" my ass
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

yes scientifically speaking we have come to the conclusion; "that in order to run a regiment one must be in control."

thing's don't just happen for no reason, for example:

i made this thread, and it created emotional reaction in demi and steve, there reaction's may be to them a normal mild reaction, but in truth, it is a large reaction. w/out them knowing it.. they were controlled to react a certain way. and they thought those reaction's were a part of their control, but truth is, if you showed some restraint, then maybe you coulda proved my theory wrong.. but my intention's were to have some one react as if demi or steve did to prove my theory right.

what i said in the thread starter wasn't tangible.. i didn't say HEY YOU STEVE AND DEMI THIS IS HOW YOU HAVE TO THINK.. i just put a statement out there, and the enemy used you to try to detour the focus from god being in control too, god being a bad god bc bad things happen

stop being such a prissy ass faggot and make a change in the world or keep blaming other people places and thing's ..

either way

followers of god, have had influence on the world due to GOD alone..

we've changed the world. we've raged crusades in the name of jesus and CHANGED nation's we've set the example for how a good person should be.

what have u done for the world lately besides feed it ur biased opinion's your god hating messages, and your ignorant wisdom?

please.. stop trying to beat god bc u won't succeed
    test
  5. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Those same crusades that were plagued by corruption and led to tons of senseless murders, GOD IS GREAT!
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

collateral damage..

GOD IS ALMIGHTY
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

n i kno what happened w/the crusades and no i think that it had horrible realities.

but let's be real.. actually i'll make a crusades thread
    test
  8. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

and for the record, I don't hate God.....I think many people need religion in their lives, I don't but I can see why some people turn to it.....what I don't like is when people go over board with it and try to shove it down my throat

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    - Gandhi
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

then me and you have found common ground..

"pressure makes the heart flee"-unknown
    test
  10. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

Hey look at me I type a lot of words and still make no sense.
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

steve isn't funny @ all.. why is he mod again?

hey steve don't be MOD ur going to hell!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.