we all can agree that the 90s was the best for hip hop, right?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by PiffInDaHamper, Jun 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

It's not that people who believe the past was better are neccesarily living in the past..for some people like me, that's just when a majority of the music we enjoy came out..I love a lot of the new artists today tho..

Gucci and OJ are trash tho, the only reason people like em is because they got a cocky ass delivery and that's all a lot of listeners really hear or care about these days.
    test
  2. GreattheGreat

GreattheGreat $$$$$

why the fuck you niggas gettin mad that niggas is talkin about gettin money now?? niggas been talkin about that since sugar hill to slick rick to special ed to run dmc. now should i start with the 90s artists and cats from today? i bet yall would love some lodi dodi or i got it made shit.

and whoever said its stupid that these niggas is rappin about slangin and money, when in actuality they could be slangin and not creatin jobs for their circle of friends. everybody cant beat oppression overnight, its one step at a time. that's like bein mad at barak for makin it but im still poor. fuck that nigga
    test
  3. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

they also have great beats and catchy lines
    test
  4. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

ehh well it's not really hard to make catchy lines, anyone can really do it..

And I understand why some people like their beats, it's just I don't, it's not really my cup of tea I suppose.
    test
  5. PiffInDaHamper

if you could make catchy lines about selling drugs you would do it

the thing is no one wants to here a white notre dame student rap about shit he dosent live

gucci mane is real! he does or at least did what he raps about! hes ignorant about it

if you dont like him, thats fine.
    test
  6. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

lol..I could man, I already rap, and trust me it's not hard to make that shit..anyone can make a simplistic catchy rap about shit they don't live and don't do, and make it work with a fake delivery..it's just not me, so no, I wouldn't do it.

You think it takes Three 6 Mafia a long time to make their shit? haha..they prolly get their lyrics written and recorded in about a week for a whole album..that shit is seriously easy and doesn't require much thought, you feel me?

And I'm not one of those people who really care if an artist is real or not, music is music, and if you like it then listen to it..it's not a personal game..
    test
  7. PiffInDaHamper

stop responding to my posts.
    test
  8. PiffInDaHamper

you have 2000 myspace views

i dont even rap and i have 10k+ more than you.

im about to listen to your music and tell you how much better gucci mane is based on how bad you are

smh, you have a jigsaw mask and you rap with it on? kill yourself lame
    test
  9. PiffInDaHamper

omg

your flow is trash

the beat is isnt terrible

omg

"ill put you down with the sickness yo"

you are spitting shit you dont live..you dont kill people

gucci mane has killed before.

hahaah @ sampling the shit out of vinnie paz

you are just another underground white lame clone who thinks lyrics is the only way you can make good rap music.

YOUR FLOW IS SHIT
    test
  10. PiffInDaHamper

omg this guy sucks!!!
    test
  11. PiffInDaHamper

test
  12. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

lmao, Piff is right.
    test
  13. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

Why would I do something that isn't me? I've made a song like that before just fucking around..shit was easy, it was fun too lol..but it's not me ya know?

yeah that's the thing, their beats I'm sure take a long time to make, cuz that's where they shine..but their lyrics are easy as fuck to make, and you needa quit randomly blatantly hating, you're making yourself look like an attention grabbing fool lol..

Because it's not me..what don't you get about that? not every single artist is the same..and I don't go to Notre Dame, and I actually do have people that enjoy my music, a lot of people that don't even like rap music, so yeah anywho..

Oh and just for the record, I'm half white, half mexican but okay..

and that wasn't me on the first verse..I'm the 2nd and 3rd verse on that song. and umm most rappers don't do 90% of what they do anyway, so that's really nothing new..and no that is not what I think, I don't make music for others, I make it for myself so I can express myself. If others enjoy it, then so be it.

:screwy:
    test
  14. PiffInDaHamper

u mad?

fuck you sp1ck
    test
  15. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

lmaoo..you're a comedian man, really =)
    test
  16. L7 - LMV - L7

L7 - LMV - L7 The Fat Cat

test
  17. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

you dont have a point doofus...listen to what you listen too and stop worrying about people not liking what you like...quit actting like a bitch...if a nigga say fuck gucci mane you start screaming...lil homo
    test
  18. Jouse the Creep

Jouse the Creep Demons of the West

some of yall are so ignorant and retarded and have blinders on your eyes cant see whats really going on in the world. to the guy who said rapping about drug dealing is good for the black community... how the fuck is that good for the community?

edit: nevermind noone said that i misread something. some of yall still ignorant as fuck though.
    test
  19. PiffInDaHamper

where i knwo you from scrams where i know you from?
    test
  20. reesed

reesed New Member

I agree that the 90's was the best times for hip hop. The 2000 been putting out some great music to. I think that its done evolved.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.