we all can agree that the 90s was the best for hip hop, right?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by PiffInDaHamper, Jun 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

well its 200-fuckin-9 bout to be 10!!! move the fuck on, its about to be a full ten years since 2000!

and old ass rappers, old ass fans, keep complaining like bitches

shit changes, you dont like it? too bad you are old as fuck and new niggas are innovating shit

niggas are afraid of change

i never thought id see people complain about their culture or business making more money, giving out more jobs, and creating new types of music...it may not be great all the time, but get the fuckin sand out ur vagina and shut the fuck with this hip hop is dead....whats the point of that?

in the 70s when hip hop first started, the old smooth jazz, blues, soul, etc all was like 'wtf is this boopity boop boop shit!?"

then the 70s was over then, the 80s generation came and the 70s people wasnt mad at these new hip hoppers because thats what they wanted!! it is expanding!! why the fuck would you complain?

but then the 90s came with NWA, and a whole different style, including actual gangsta rap...80s niggas was talking shit about the 90s...but now they old as fuck now they look back and say the 90s was the best

ok its 2000 and no one started saying hip hop was dead until 2006....dumbest shit i ever heard...disco is dead...not fucking the main type of music in america which is ran by the urban youth...

old niggas need to stop dickriding and realize this is for the kids...the major mainstream hip hop people are urban youth

when i hear rappers talking shit about how young niggas is dressing or rapping, it may be soft cause i dont like tiight pants and ive had enough of this autotune phase we went througjh, but they cant act like old heads didnt say the exact same shit to them....

its a metamorphasis...we dont have pacs, biggies, big Ls, right now but we do have some very high hopes for the future

lil wayne even though hes been out since the mid 90s, kanye west, i think gucci mane and oj can actually make a real mark on hip hop,drake, corey gunz, the cool kids, all types of shit i cant even think, theres a lot of new niggas out and niggas that are just making their way

stop bitching, hip hop is the most popular music in america, if you dont like something dont listen to it, and dont say hip hop is dead because of it cause someone obviously like it...

but i will say for the mid 2000s, if lil wayne wasnt around hip hop would be trash....well he is here and if anything he is really what kept it alive

ill admit he is a little different, which isnt a bad thing, but he was better in like 2007...2007 was the shit for hip hop
    test
  2. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

hahaha, you crack me up Daniel son!
    test
  3. KNoXvillE

I like Gucci but damn! haha

[youtube]NZMm3nhYfU8[/youtube]
    test
  4. PiffInDaHamper

gucci is raw
    test
  5. KNoXvillE

hahaha

[youtube]uGFio2Bs4A4&feature=related[/youtube]
    test
  6. KNoXvillE

I'd destroy this fool
    test
  7. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

first off nwa came out in the 80's...stupid.....2nd, you make pointless threads and 3rd.....WHAT THE FUCK IS SO RAW ABOUT GUCCI MANE, DUDE IS OFFBEAT AND MENTALLY SLOW, THAT'S NOT HIS RAP STYLE, HE'S ACTUALLY SLOW LIKE THAT, EVERYBODY I KNOW THAT SPITS, SPITS HARDER THAN GUCCI MANE, YOU MY FRIEND ARE WHATS RUINING HIPHOP
    test
  8. PiffInDaHamper

you sound like a disgruntled white faggot
    test
  9. DHighman

DHighman the wikedest

nah in those 2 videos gucci sounds like hes readin off a cue card written in crayons..... that fools blows.... youre retarded.... eat shit and die.
    test
  10. PiffInDaHamper

gucci and oj are more liked than you are.
    test
  11. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

anyone who says otherwise is old as fuck or a poser.
    test
  12. Crates

Crates Well-Known Member

As far as the 90's I prefer the early 90's(1990-94). Wasn't feeling much of the east coast after 94. West coast was pretty much the same throughout the 90's(funk samples,mob sound).
    test
  13. PiffInDaHamper

the east had biggie, big L, big pun, nas, jay z, mobb deep, etc

the midwest was also sick as fuck in the 90s
    test
  14. MADD ILL

MADD ILL WhO WaNt It!!!!!!!!

I agree with you.but the part about wayne only keeping hiphop alive is a lie.
    i think the south kept hiphop alive.
    test
  15. PiffInDaHamper

thats fine

the south has been holding it down
    test
  16. vandalism

vandalism the king

lol @ piff

writing a 2000 word essay then replying to it himself like 8 times

get a job or something
    test
  17. PiffInDaHamper

if thats the case why are you reading it?

and its sunday, i dont work today fagtron

and your a lame and you want to be my friend
    test
  18. Crates

Crates Well-Known Member

I guess I should have said I wasn't feeling the east coast musically much after 94. I didn't care for the types of beats they moved to around the mid 90's. Mid 90's east coast was slower and not as energetic,rhythmic and funky as it was in the early 90's. With East coast early 90's you had more songs like Scenerio by A Tribe Called Quest. By the mid 90's it was a lot of head-nod beats like Flavor In Your Ear by Craig Mack.
    test
  19. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

that Gucci freestyle was one of the worst freestyles i've ever heard in my entire 27 years of breathing this thing we call "air".
    test
  20. vandalism

vandalism the king

trust me I didn't homie lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.