ways to smoke

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by k.s., Nov 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b1nder

b1nder New Member

- bowl/pipe, chillum, one hitter

- bong, hookah, bubbler

- gravity bong, waterfall

- blunt, joint

- knife it

you want any of 'em explained just ask.
    test
  2. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

word, no cans, no aluminum, those aluminum bowls will fuck you up, the cans will to..keep shit healthy my bruthas
    test
  3. k.s.

k.s. .

dats what i been doin ^^
    now i finally got a pack of swissers

but plz do explain a knife hit my nig
    test
  4. b1nder

b1nder New Member

knifing it -

lay the bud on a table, heat the knife blade above a flame until its red hot, touch the bud with the blade and inhale the smoke that appears while burning the weed. thats it. not the best way but works if you got nothin.
    test
  5. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

oh but your wrong my friend, it IS the best way...you use two knives and heat em both, and stick the weed between em, inhale it with a water bottle with the bottom cut off...gets you SO fucked..believe that
    test
  6. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

he was lookin for different ways to smoke when u aint got shit on ya but wats around the house.......

so ur list goes down to...................................gravity bong and waterfall
    test
  7. k.s.

k.s. .

what's a waterfall?
    test
  8. The Militant

The Militant New Member

no to smoke out of an ••••• you dont use ANYTHING except an •••••... no foil

just get a pencil or something and make a hole going sideways into the •••••

then make a hole going down from the top of the ••••• where the stem comes out from. this is where you will put the weed.

connect the two holes...

the weed stays at the top of the ••••• and its dry there so it wont get wet by the ••••• juice

and no ash comes into your mouth because it all sticks to the side of the •••••
    test
  9. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

ive never smoked out of an ap.ple bong and i never will, that's just some fiend shit IMO.
    test
  10. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

haha its cool when you dont got no blunt..then you eat the ••••• haha
    test
  11. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

i tried it once and the ashes came through somehow or something and it was really really harsh on the throat
    test
  12. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

i dunno id just save my weed til i could get a blunt or some other kinda papers.
    it seems like a waste
    test
  13. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

^^^^^

u must not be a pothead

i dont kno bout yall but i cant STAND having weed and absolutely no way to smoke it...i will do anything.....including smoking out of an •••••. and its not a waste if u kno how to do it right. and DEF not a waste when i make a waterfall or a gravity bong to smoke out of.

btw...to make a waterfall, get a gatorade bottle (i prefer teh gatorade bottle cuz its bigger...but u can use a reg coke bottle) and poke a hole on the bottom of it. not too big jus a little bigger than a pen size hole. make a bowl outta foil and put it on top of ur bottle where the cap would be. fill up ur bottle with water (make sure u plug the hole with ur finger on it first so the water dont come out) and put ur bowl on with the bud in it. and as you light it take ur finger off the hole on the bottom of the bottle. the water coming out will pull the smoke out of the weed and once the water is gone....you suck that smoke out through the hole on the bottom and its a nice decent hit...still prefer my gravity bong over it but i dont mind a waterfall bong at all.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.