ways to smoke

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by k.s., Nov 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k.s.

k.s. .

when you got no paper, blunt, or real pipes/bongs

im hate smokin out of aluminum made pipes, plus that shit is bad for ya lungs cus it burns too.. is there any way at all? dats not a hazard to your health other than the weed smoke? holla at me plzzz

i need to get high fuvckkk
    test
  2. LITEthaL

LITEthaL New Member

a p p l e " s hommie and when ya done jus throw the ••••• away simple as that
    test
  3. LITEthaL

LITEthaL New Member

why do they keep bleeping the word A-P-P-L-E
    test
  4. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

they call me the can man..make a bong outtacan in 30 damn seconds...if u aint got no can layin around from beer or soda, etc...then u need to get a job and quit smokin weed pimpin...oh yeah...smoke weed out can..shall fuck thy up haaahaa
    test
  5. k.s.

k.s. .

negro cans are wack.. that shit fucks you up too from da paint n shit

i always wanted to smoke out of an app/le... ppl always talk about it
    but i never have.. anybody can tell me how or link me to a page that explains it

seems cool.. any other ways too?
    test
  6. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

uh u might wanna invest in buying something to smoke outta cus smoking outta aluminum will fuck your lungs up

just stay away from anything metal..

for the •••••- i think u just hollow out the core but not all the way through.. then u make another hole on the side that connects to it.. so what u should have is a hole going form the top to about the middle connected to a hole from the side of the ••••• to the middle.. top part would be where u put the bowl and the middle hole is where u suck through

what bout butterknifes?? dont people heat these up and somehow smoke outta them??
    test
  7. k.s.

k.s. .

if that's how you smoke the appel
    if i put the weed in the top.. wouldnt it just fall to the middle of the ap.ple? then how will i light it? wtf.. and if i CAN smoke it, wouldnt the ash just go into my mouth? this dont make sense.. ima try it somehow though, anybody give me better tips?
    test
  8. StillChillmatic

StillChillmatic New Member

^^^No negro, you gotta make a bowl, like take some aluminum foil and shape it to fit the top hole of the appel. Then take a thumbtack, toothpick or something of that nature to poke holes through at the bottom of the bowl. That way you won't be turning purple in the face trying to get a hit. Hope that helps. Peace.
    test
  9. k.s.

k.s. .

damn that's like smokin outta aluminum still.. oh well iight

any other ways ???
    test
  10. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

k for the a/pple what i do is take a straw, punch it through the side, and punch a whole connecting from the top, so its like a t intersection meeting in the middle...then take a fair sized nug, dont bust it up, and just place it on the hole, suck through one side and use the otehr for a shotty, light it with a lighter
    test
  11. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

i aint used the aluminum can trick in like 3 years

and ive never made the appel bong but ive smoked out of one

but my fav thing to make (if u got the materials)........

get a gallon sized pitcher, take the lid off and fill it a little over 3/4's full. then if u have a 3 liter coke bottle (or a plastic orange juice bottle) cut 1/4 th of the bottle at the bottom. then put the bottle inside the water (with the bottle top up of course) and make a little bowl outta foil (gotta make it right, some people put too many holes or not enough or too big or watever...practice makes perfect tho) and then put ur bowl where the lid would go on the bottle. start lighting your weed and pull up on the bottle slowly. the suction will pull a LOT of smoke out and u pull up on the bottle until u have a couple inches before the bottle is out of the water. take ur bowl off (make sure it can come off easy when u make it) and then with ur mouth on the bottle you use one hand to push it down (this will take some practice, u cant go too slow or you choke half way through, but too fast will make the water spill)the pressure pushes the smoke up to your mouth. but if u can clear it in one hit....you better sit down before you fall down...shit is great. lotta details there...hope i could of been of help. it takes me 5 minutes at the most to make it.
    test
  12. JiHaD210

its called a 'carb' btw
    test
  13. k.s.

k.s. .

OHH SHIT good looks my •••••..
    i just imagine everything you said in my mind and i see how it works..
    ima try this soon for sure.. props maaan

but yo.. a 3 liter coke bottle?
    that's fuckin huge how am i gonna inhale that much smoke
    will it work with like a regular sized bottle? n just hit it repeatedly?
    cus if i cant inhale a whole 3 lter smoke bottle.. then i stop the rest will just come out right?
    test
  14. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

^^ Hell yes, I love gravity bongs.

And EZ Wider papers are only a little over a dollar-something at the store, ya bums!

But then again, my crib is literally a stone's throw from the cigarette store, so I guess I'm lucky [funny]
    test
  15. JiHaD210

^^^^sometimes 3 blocks is just too far to walk...

and no all the smoke wont come out if you cant clear it. if u just use the palm of ur hand to cover the hole and hold it still...the smoke will stay there. and then you can continue smoking when uve caught ur breath.

and you can use a 2 liter bottle instead...wont be as good tho.
    test
  16. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

^^^ its not 3 blocks, its more like 40 yards

Plus if u just grab some when you're already out & about, you'll never need to bother yourself when you're feeling lazy
    test
  17. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

for •••••s use a sink faucet screen, you can get them at any hardware store and you can use them over and over
    test
  18. JiHaD210

^^^^

thats wat i use for all my pipes (except glass ones of course)
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

besides, alluminum and tin have been connected with alzheimers disease.

DO NOT SMOKE OUTTA CANS.
    test
  20. k.s.

k.s. .

UPPin anymore ways?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.