Ways to get a six pack ?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by -Paper Chase-, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

What are some ways to get a six pack ? I've been running miles everyday and doing alot of sit ups and push ups..
    test
  2. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

you dont have to run that long to get a six pack. just hop in the car and drive to the nearest supermarket and cop one for you and your buddies.
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

lol..you know what i meant dogg..a little help ?
    test
  4. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

i just wrote this in another thread.

go find a diet plan if you're really serious. make your own using my sticky thread.

then...

change your workout....do a full body workout 3 times a week and go hard. keep runnin, keep drinking alot of water.... and have patience...

for men, abs is the LAST place you lose fat from and the first place you gain fat. it takes alot of discipline.... believe me, i've been trying for the whole summer to get the six pack and it'll probably take me another two months if it's even possible at all for me to get a six pack that shows all the cuts and stuff....

also look up h.i.i.t cardio, it's really good to do to lose bodyfat and if I had been doin this during summer i'd probably have my six cause i did it before and I lost alot of bodyfat. you have to REALLY want that six pack if you arent genetically gifted.
    test
  5. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Depends... how much fat are you toting down there?

Me... I'm skinny, and always have the 4 pack going... but the other 2 don't show because I've never lost the fat over them.

But if you're fairly thin...

bicycle crunches
    bicycle crunches
    bicycle crunches
    and more
    bicycle crunches

best ab workout there is I think. You can definitely feel it working. Then, second would be hanging leg lifts... simple workouts.

I'm going to start riding a bike to burn some extra fat. I think cycling is underrated. People talk about jogging, running, etc... but bike riding is something you're less likely to dread and should give you the same results if not better. The best part is, you can push hard then rest...

I might jog around the block, but I can ride a bike across the county and back.
    test
  6. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

yeah bicycle crunches are great, hits almost all the areas of the abdominals I believe

If you want your 6 pack, you HAVE to have low BF%, there's no way around it. You have to have a strict diet
    test
  7. LikeWise3001

im gonna have to do bicycle crunches....

ive never really gave them a solid effort. them shits burn.
    test
  8. Julius Caesar

Julius Caesar Born with Pain

Word @ bicycle crunches

Me, I be doing alot of cardio, eating small, and doing set ups with a 25 pound weight on my chest, and then do bicycle crunches. Try that. Pz.
    test
  9. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Lol man its so easy to build a 6 pack but the trick is you have to be on a strict diet so u can lose that layer of fat that covers the muscles up.
    test
  10. Julius Caesar

Julius Caesar Born with Pain

Word it is, but bruh, when I was on the verge of getting a 6-pack and I do, its all hard and shit, but anyway eat RICE for dinner, just plain ass fucking Rice with meat, not fried or over the pan, but Baked. Balance it out and you'll be straight. Its easy to get a pack, but..getting on a diet and maintain it is hard as fuck. Pz.
    test
  11. LikeWise3001

i already got the six.... i mean, it feels vicious under my little bit of fat....

i desperatly want to see the work i put in on my abs.... im gonna put in a month of strict diet and cardio and see what happens....

i no longer care about losing muscle becuz ive been wanting to see the six pack since i started working out two years ago....

it's mad fustrating to know you got a six pack and to have a flat stomach but still no be able to see your lines and cuts....
    test
  12. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

i just do weighted sit ups...
    test
  13. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

google stomach vaccumes
    test
  14. Oner

Oner i'm all in...

sit ups
    test
  15. LikeWise3001

does that really work, wtf does it do?
    test
  16. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

I need to practice what I preach Cause I dont have one, haha

to much work!
    test
  17. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Diet is huge. If you eat the right diet, you only have to work out 3-4 times a week tops. But also run cardio as soon as you wake up. Also after you lift. 30 mins. to an hour. Depending on your weight, you'll start seeing improvements in weeks. another is to do weighted excercises.

I have my brother stand on my feet while I do sit-ups. He throws me a 15 pound med ball halfway down. Catch it at the chest and resist the weight until your upperpody is almost on the ground. Then fire back up and throw the ball back using momentum not just arms. It'll make your stomach rock hard.

My split goes:

Day 1 - Back, Traps, Shoulders
    Rest
    Day 3 - Chest, Tris, Bi's
    Rest
    Day 4 - Legs, Core
    Rest
    Repeat

Each of my workouts takes about 45-60 mins. max. I do 4 excercises per body part. Then a 30 minute cardio session afterward if i feel up to it.

I like to take weekends off and make sure my body gets plenty of rest. But I also include cardio about 5 days a week. And I like lifting less often so I'm good to go if a basketball game, or Sunday football. And I've really fell in love with cardio as of late, so thats where I devote my attention.

But diet is huge. If you don't do the diet right, it's gonna make it about 80% harder, no exageration. And you have to cook your own food, thats the biggest problem. Any thing pre-packaged is pretty much garbage. Cooking and always having to go to the store for fresh vegetables. Cooking 5-6 meals a day sucks, but it does keep me busy. Some people are sensetive to carbs so you may want to experiment with carb cycling.
    test
  18. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

i'm about to startd doing those floyd mayweather situps haha..... come all the way up to a standing position every time and go back down. Looks brutal.
    test
  19. pantherdef

pantherdef New Member

reverse crunches, leg raises, isometric side and front bridges to add to the bicycles...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.