ways to be spontaneous and romantic

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Sir Bustalot, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ladies help me out here, give me some tips to be spontaneous and romantic.
    test
  2. Well I'm a guy but i've learnt that romance is about being spontaneous, and it's not necceserily about the big things in life either. By big things, I mean flights to paris and a meal in a michelin star restaurant. You need to know your significant other well enough to know what they like, and what makes them tick. I'd say its mainly about being thoughtful. For example, running them a bath when they get home from work/college and light some scented candles so they can relax. It's about making them breakfast in bed. It's calling your girl at work just to say you love her. It's about being out and spotting something you think she'd like and buying it just to see the look on her face. It's picking her vivid wild flowers, it's writing her poetry. It's making her feel like she's an important part of your life. It's making her feel lurved.
    test
  3. mama21

mama21 panama-red@blackplanet

it should come from within, but i agree with a few of the ways mentioned above but if it's not you don't try to force it..
    test
  4. Grimy Hands

Grimy Hands New Member

Buy her lingere or some shit you fuckin' scrub .
    test
  5. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

spontanious sex, but in some places they call it "rape".
    test
  6. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

it's not spontaneous if it's planned and it's not romantic if it's forced.

you can't go out with a girl planning on being romantic and spontaneous...that's like having sex and only thinking about how you want to be good. you're setting yourself up for failure.
    test
  7. Grimy Hands

Grimy Hands New Member

wtf ??Must a nut you ain't got no girl stop lyin fag
    test
  8. RedCageman

RedCageman New Member

lol ^ yo why this nigga so angry? haha
    test
  9. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

"Hey! nice shoes, lets FUCK!"
    test
  10. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

As long as you know her and the things she really likes it will come to you at the right time!
    test
  11. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

while shes at work or somewhere shed never expect you to be.. dont tell her your gonna do it, leave on rose and a note sayin somethin short like miss you love, your name under her windshield wiper.. or dinner tonight? and have reservations ready.. but that could backfire if she has somethin to do already

but that shit is fuckin money in the bank dog it breaks the zippers of they pannnnnnts family
    test
  12. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

go to the club right...start makin out with a random girl then start kissin on your girl if theyre drunk enough, before you know it youll be smashin both em in the parkin lot.

..thats how it works out in my head atleast.

on april fools day, show up at the house with a hooker and pitch the idea of a threesome, now if it doesnt work just say "GOTCHA, APRIL FOOLS!" ..then go say you gotta drive the "hooker" back and fuck her in the driveway.

but i dont know if youre trying to be one on one romantic?

if so just get some cheap ass candles from Family Dollar, n order food but say you cooked it, so you might have to dirty up some dishes and maybe throw some salt in the food (because if you cook better than her, she might not "want" to cook all the time and be jealous of your cookin skills) thats a cheap romantic dinner withouth any effort oh and get some r&b music playin in the backgroud...joedcy or usher..idk theyre all the same. i know its cliche but girls like that shit...well the ones who like to be romanced do.

word@misskey tho, you gotta try to incorporate things she likes. the same song n dance bit wont work for every girl, if she likes baseball take her to the batting cages, if she likes animals take her to the zoo. be creative...take her camping or sometin. alone in the woods, with all the stars n shit...you know what im sayin?
    test
  13. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Ask questions, pay attention to what she says and how she responds to certain situations, be genuinely interested in her and her happiness.... after that, you'll have the road map to her heart... it gets no simpler than that.

There is no "one size fits all" recipe to wooing a girl.
    test
  14. b'

b' New Member

When you've been with your girl long enough you'll acquire a 7th sense about her taste. Then you can easily spot things she'd like. I.e. my girl loves to cook and does it all the time so one day I was @ walmart playing Call 2 Duty on the Xbox 360, and on my way out I noticed a 10 piece cooking set and it had her name on it. So instead of getting my game I bought the cooking set for her, i didnt get it b/c i expect her to give me some sex or w/e after the fact. I simply saw something that reminded me about her and it went from there.

Note: When in doubt, keep the receipt.
    test
  15. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

you should really talk to my man LoL

geez i wish i had romance and junk you see in the movies every once in a while. it's so ideal...i wouldn't even want it all the time...just occassionally....

c'est la vie
    test
  16. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

i'm the most romantic nigga you'll ever meet.

nothin better than watchin a nigga play Socom and ignoring your ass for 5 hours!

LMAO!
    test
  17. Author War

Author War New Member

LMFAO!! The realest shyt I've ever read on here. But U Can't Forget To ask her to go downstairs every 20 mins to get you a pop. LOL! Also, If it's a clan war she's not even allowed to be in the room. Don't get too carried away tho cause one time I was so into a clan war that I almost let my girl leave out the house to the club looking like a damn slut.

but yo, my girl was so insecure that she thought I had something going on with some bitch name sexyelitegunner or some shyt .. da fuck?
    which reminds me, meeting a female off an on-line video game has to be the most cheesiest thing a man could ever do. Fuck worrying about who's wearing the pants in the relationship, u'll be worrying about who's wearing the headset. Pshh
    test
  18. Phusion

lmao man whats your name on S3 i gotta play wit ya now.

[funny]
    test
  19. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

^^

that is soo sad...but it's soo true. and you are sooo GAY for that LoL

shutup talkin and start taking notes.
    test
  20. Phusion

naw nigga, you on ya period.
    test