watch this video please

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Sir Bustalot, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

this guy is genius

his talks, poetry and shit are awesome.

look him up--->Anis Mojgani
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

"he's also a two time National Poetry Slam Champion, winner of the International World Cup Poetry Slam, and a National Book Award Nominee along with various other extraordinary accomplishments. He is a talented and creative artist, who has long been fascinated with the extraordinary process of being human. Everyone, he believes, is "invested with nobility," and this is an idea that he constantly carries with him. His beliefs shape him, and he says that his parents helped shape his beliefs. They gave him, as he says, "The permission to be oneself, acceptance of who one is." If he were able to harness the power of our 2012 attendees, he says he'd want to send everyone out into the world with homemade inventions to make the world a better and more interesting place. One invention he'd like to see? Levitating shoes. He'd love to own a pair someday. He'd also like to open a bookstore, start a soda pop shop with his wife, and establish "an organization that brought to fruition the creative wanderings of people that do not liken themselves to being creative individuals." We should probably mention—it might already be clear—that he doesn't believe there's ever one place that we arrive at; there's no end point, so there's no opportunity to rest on one's laurels. His goal in life is to simply continue, something that he says is actually quite difficult. Continuing takes patience and it's often a process of balancing being selfish and selfless. "
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Word.

He brings up a good point. Are talents just chemicals as well?
    test
  4. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

not bad. i like the passion for life and the carl sagan references. sort of reminiscent of the cosmos intro

[youtube]R7n71pm0K04[/youtube]

he said he's part of the baha'i faith? i've heard good things about them before but i've no idea what they believe in.
    test
  5. reggie jax

you can make anything sound bland if you reduce it to its mechanical building blocks. when you stare at your computer screen do you just see pixels?
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

and peep this..

if you dont see the beauty and awesomness in this you arent human

[youtube]ATC5OGh3adg[/youtube]
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Well im literally asking if thats even possible
    test
  8. reggie jax

something tells me you're not looking for a real answer to that question.
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Understanding the operation of something, does not mean you understand it's organization.

Also, hi reg.
    test
  10. reggie jax

indeed. and not understanding the exact operation and/or organization of something does not mean that it's magic. poetic assertions aside.

sup coup.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

notta bro, good to see you still reppin your beliefs here, dispite how much I firmly disagree with.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.