wat the fuck@the lakers

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Bash, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bash

Bash New Member

how you gon let chris wilcox beat you?
    test
  2. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

maaan kobe was so out of it today, complaining on every single call, EXTREMELY fortunate not to pick up that 16th technical that would've suspended him for a game, especially with that kick ball after a missed free throw that flew by 2 seattle players and into the crowd (kg anyone?)

man im disappointed with their effort. only player on point was luke, who would've thought? cook did a good job as well. i applaud kobe's effort tho. he was about to drop kick sasha and a couple other teammates tho
    test
  3. Bash

Bash New Member

^haha word he elbowed the shit outta vujavic
    test
  4. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

chris wilcox didn't beat the lakers

kobe's poor shooting did

this time, his unsung heroic cast which shot a blazing 54.8% to his extremely inefficient 27.6% on 29 shots wasn't able to carry him to the victory like they have the past few games though

lamar odom-inantintheclutch with a big shot late to pull the lakers within three

kobe should have kept feeding the ill weapon that is the untradable asset rather than brick those last three shots

LO7 continues to come up big in clutch situations but is frozen out time and TIME again
    test
  5. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

^would you make up your mind whether to suck kobes dick or saw at it?

Do you need to go watch the 81 game again?

Jesus fucking christ.... One minute you hate the guy. The next you admire him and praise him. Then later you blame every single thing wrong with the lakers on him.

Choose one or the other or just shut the fuck up already.
    test
  6. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

No mention of how lamar odom only got 2 fucking rebounds brahman?

Where's the talk of how inconsistent this lousy fuck is?... He FINALLY does something on the offensive side of the ball, but doesnt get rebounds.

too bad nobody wanted him in trade.
    test
  7. ALIEN0888

ALIEN0888 Your Hero's Idol

Mihm goes down....

no mihm = more kwame

more kwame = bad news for lakers
    test
  8. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

lol @ rippy

you're such an emotional fuck

so, because i blame this particular loss on kobe, i'm blaming "everything that's wrong with the lakers" on him? no. he's their most valuable player and a legit candidate for league mvp, however it's a double-edged sword with him. whereas he can do a lot of things right, he also does a lot of things wrong... very wrong at that.

there've been quite a few games like this where he's had his little chuckfest during a coldspell while his teammates are perfectly viable shooters with their high percentages. in the long run, it hurts both his game and the lakers as a whole. it hurts him in the long run because it drains his energy, and it hurts the lakers because it stifles their chances at getting some chemistry.

why mention lamar only getting 2 rebounds? that had nothing to do with this loss.

read this next sentence, and read it carefully... i'll even italicize and underline it for you. every player in the game, outside of kobe bryant, shot the ball well, so there weren't that many rebound opportunities. the lakers were also only outrebounded by 1, so it's not like they lost the game on the boards. they lost because one of the teams had one guy who took a massive volume of missed shots.
    test
  9. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

kobe himself blamed the loss on his poor shooting

over the past 3 games, he's been shooting 31-91, and his unsung heroic cast has been forced to carry him through these games... lamar odom has been a godsend for the lakers late playoff push.
    test
  10. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

lmao @ mihm, gettin dunked on then gettin hurt, i felt fucked up laughin at him when he was on the ground in pain, but i thought it was funny

kevin harlan-"ohhhh, chris mihm just got a facial from wilcox"
    kerr-"yeah kev, that really hurt him. hope this doesnt ruin his career"

but the lakers have been doin this all season, san antone and detroit should smack themsevles w/ a spiked bat for losin to the lakers, but kobe did shoot poorly, i heard from whoever was calling the game that ray played nice defense on him, which is shocking to me, since the pistons defense couldnt do anything on him, but bla
    test
  11. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

i'm anxious to see how kobe bounces back tonight against ron artest and the sacramento kings
    test
  12. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

the underappreciated and improperly utilized lamar odom dazzles in sacramento with 24 pts (9-12), 6 reb, 7 ast

[​IMG]

meanwhile kobe struggled as he was 10-26 from the floor with 24 pts, 7 reb, and 7 ast before two late threes gave him 30 points... he should have recognized that he had the kings' best defender on him and taken less shots, so that the red-hot lamar odom could have carried the lakers to victory.

lamar odom remains the key
    test
  13. ALIEN0888

ALIEN0888 Your Hero's Idol

so true^^^

I dont care if he had 30, he made those 3s at the end when game was over with no defense... obviously recognizing he needed to up his point total... but fuk the box score, artest made kobe his bitch that night. I think bryant had maybe 6-8 actual points ON artest.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.