wat the fuck is wrong wit vince carter

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Bash, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

Nets= 3-1 against miama....

only loss was by 1 AT miami....

yet you say they'll ge lucky to win 2 games in a 7 game series.....not to mention Mourning( the monster) played in those games....
    test
  2. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

Nets didn't beat the Cavs last time they played before yesterday brudda.
    test
  3. G-Rob da great

test
  4. Who Kares

yea.you're right...i mean.what have the nets ever done in the playoffs...oh yea...wait..2 consecutive final apearances only a few years ago...not to mention in the 3rd year...they took the eventual Champion Pistons to 7 games in the conf semis and most likely would have won if not for Kidds wobbly knees....

Experience pays off in the playoffs and the nets have plenty of it......obviously the Heat do too With Shaq,Mourning,Payton,etc...buti'm not talking bout them...
    test
  5. G-Rob da great

Didn't the Heat sweep New Jersey in last years playoffs? :-|
    test
  6. Who Kares

when they were the 8th seed...and Kidd was still bothered by knee problems.he seems to be fine now..Jefferson was just coming off an injury...or he might not have even played in the series, i dont remember....

but fact is....Miami= not as good as they were last year....NJ=Better than they were last year...
    test
  7. G-Rob da great

Jefferson came back with two games remaining in the regular season I believe. Kidd was hobbling? Ok. Forget about Shaq not being 100% either?

They got swept though. lol. Not one game. And they haven't had a generous roster upgrade since.. they've only had a healthy RJ and VC from start to finish- which I admit gives them some more wins (obviously), but they're still not that good of a team when you look at the talent available.

You should be agreeing that they'll be lucky to get two this year. Two is really a generous number, I'd really be proud of them if they won two.

MIA-MIA-NJ-MIA-MIA

Heard it here first.

And yes guys like Haslem, Mourning and Shaq are "monsters" compared to the evil psycho frontline of Gooden and Varejo. They got outscored in the paint in their house, without Z... lol. Z is without question our best big and we still won the paint and board battles.

That's all I'm saying. I'm sure you didn't watch this game, but even our little guys took it to the inside without mercy. WE ONLY ATTEMPTED EIGHT THREES IN THE GAME! Usually Marshall and Jones combine for 8 threes alone.. but today they combined for just three. There was no need to jack up treys. It's no secret around the league what their weakness is. They have enough talent to bulldoze a mediocre team like Milwaukee regardless of what Bogut plans on doing.. but once they get to the second round.. what's going to happen in south beach? It don't take a brain surgeon.
    test
  8. G-Rob da great

Even when New Jersey was a really good team and they had K-Mart on their front line.. they still went 0-4 vs Shaq in the playoffs and Shaq ate a bowl of chili and shitted all over them.

There's just simply NO answer for him on that team defensively. The Heat can feed the inside as much as they want to.. just like Cleveland did yesterday.

And how has Miami gotten worse than last year when their star player in that series is a LOT better?

I'll take that back.. I'll admit they aren't as good (that's obvious). But they haven't declined enough to me to the point where New Jersey should be to overthrow them.
    test
  9. G-Rob da great

I was wrong in saying usually Marshall and Jones combine for 8 threes.. Marshall attempts 5 on the season and Jones 4.6.. so that would actually be closer to 10 threes a game between them. LeBron also averages another 5 (4.9) attempts a game, so between them.. that's 15 attempts a game alone. But against NJ today.. just eight three point attempts as a team.

The gameplan against them is simple and Miami is gunna murdah dem! Especially because cats in Miami don't even get down with low percentage shots like that, if you ask a couple of nice fellas by the name of D-Wade and Shaq.. they kinda tend to take it right to the bucket and get high percentage shots.. a LOT, and for the life of me I just don't see what New Jersey is planning on doing to stop it.

If you can see it, then I really would like to borrow those rose colored glasses of yours.
    test
  10. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

they were missing one of their starters. The Nets won't get far in the playoffs. They'll get shitted on, trust me...
    test
  11. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Ya and don't forget to mention how weak the EAst was when Jerz was dominant. If Kidd goes down there goes the Nets, if Jefferson goes down, there they go again. and as for carter i love him but i mean he isn't as effective without kidd.

Pz
    test
  12. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

vince carter ain't no leader. skraight up.
    test
  13. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

Miami>jerz>cle
    test
  14. G-Rob da great

lmao.. NJ hasn't been missing a player as talented as Hughes this season.. maybe for a couple games but not 45 games.

And they are just one game better than Cleveland in the loss column.

And we owned em' without Z. If we had not shot 60% from the line the majority of the game it wouldn't have even came down to the last two mins.

Cleveland > New Jersey

I'm still waiting for someone to explain why New Jersey is better than Cleveland. I already stated my case.. but you apparently don't have anything but Jerz > Cle. New Jersey flat out does not have as much talent.

You're probably one of those fake ass Knicks fans turning to watch Nets games instead.
    test
  15. G-Rob da great

Carter goes on tour with Nelly while he's "injured".
    test
  16. G-Rob da great

Ice is always anti-Cleveland and anti-LeBron just because I own him. How childish.

Reminds me of a few other fags around here.
    test
  17. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

vince carter better play like he did this season in the next one, cuz ima get league pass, and the nets is one of the teams i wanna watch, imagine if he was traded right when he had to deal w/ the bullshit w/ the raptors managemant, ouchhhh, prolly couldve been a nice defender
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.