Wasup with this Obama rumor about zimmerman??

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Big Dick Black, Jul 15, 2013.

1. dlbiininja

dlbiininja The Hip Hop Poet.

Already done.
    test
  2. NBA1K

NBA1K Never Broke Again

march 25th 2012
    test
  3. Haze

Haze I hear the streets

You got a link for that statement? Cause all I remember is him answering a question a reporter asked him.

Sent from my iPhone
    using tapatalk
    test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Google brother, he called on the governor who in turn selected a special prosecutor.

The local DA/Police Department wouldn't touch it because they KNEW they'd look like dumb asses.

Just as this prosecution did.
    test
  5. Haze

Haze I hear the streets

Just as I thought, no mention of Obama calling anyone, you just pulled that out of your ass. Here's how it really happened:

Thousands of people, organized by the NAACP, marched for justice in Sanford, where Trayvon Martin was killed. Hundreds of protesters gathered in L.A., New York City, Washington, D.C. and other cities across the country, demanding a trial. The Department of Justice opened an investigation into the Sanford Police department's handling of the case. The FBI and the U.S. Attorney became involved in the case. Sanford Chief of Police Bill Lee was eventually fired, and a special prosecutor was appointed. Finally, Special Prosecutor Angela Corey charged George Zimmerman with second degree murder, and he was taken into custody.

Sent from my iPhone
    using tapatalk
    test
  6. J o o k

You're an idiot. Or just partly blind:

UPDATE 21, 10:25 a.m. EDT, Friday, March 23: Obama weighs in: "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"
    President Obama this morning spoke publicly for the first time about the Trayvon Martin case, expressing relief that the Department of Justice was on the case and saying it was "absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this."
    "I can only imagine what these parents are going through," he said. "And when I think about this boy, I think about my own kids. I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this."
    "I think all of us have to do some soul searching to figure out how does something like this happen."
    He added, "When I think about that boy, I think about my own kids...If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon. I think they are right to expect that all of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness this deserves and get to the bottom of what happened."
    Obama made the comments during a Rose Garden press conference to announce his nomination of Dartmouth President Jim Young Kim to run the World Bank.
    UPDATE 22, 11:00 a.m. EDT, Friday, March 23: Must read: Profile of Obama's top civil rights attorney, now in Sanford
    Consider this your absolute, positive, don't-miss must-read-of-the-day: My colleague Adam Serwer has published a deep profile of Tom Perez, the Justice Department's lead civil rights investigator—who's currently examining the Trayvon Martin case, and who's taken pains to turn the department's civil rights division around after it was ravaged by the previous administration. Perez will look at ths shooting itself for evidence of hate crimes...but as events develop, he may very well end up investigating the local police's behavior, too. Do yourself a huge favor and read this piece.
    test
  7. J o o k

Obama sends his top civil rights attorney to Sanford and you think he didn't call on the Governor to assign a special prosecutor?

Lmfao. Haze is a monkey.
    test
  8. Haze

Haze I hear the streets

But you have NO evidence Obama called anyone. You're assuming, which I can assume he didn't call anyone. And he didn't make a statement, he was ASKED a question.

Sent from my iPhone
    using tapatalk
    test
  9. J o o k

Haze, do you consider yourself to be intelligent?

Serious question.
    test
  10. Haze

Haze I hear the streets

Why do I bother? You're a troll and you'll always be a troll.

Sent from my iPhone
    using tapatalk
    test
  11. J o o k

I put serious question to let you know I am not trolling.

It was leading to my next question which is (call aside) do you think that the president speaking, appearing to side and show sympathy toward Martin had no influence on the governors decision to assign special prosecution (again, call aside)?
    test
  12. Haze

Haze I hear the streets

That might've had an effect but I think the media was more responsible for the trial than the president. But if he's asked a question, shouldn't he respond honestly? If that's what he felt, he should've said it. But I forgot, Obama is the only president in history that must not EVER talk about race because he's black and its divisive when he does.

Sent from my iPhone
    using tapatalk
    test
  13. J o o k

He obviously should have stayed out of a local matter since that local authority had it right the first time.
    test