Was Eazy-E's Death a Conspiracy?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by thedream233, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

Lately rappers have been making songs about the late rapper eazy-e and his death. At first, there was the song with Bizzy Bone and Layzie Bone called Conspiracy (made at the beginning of 08) which claimed the Jerry Heller was responsible after firing him from Ruthless records.

[youtube]bWVQCdfPFEI[/youtube]

when I first heard this, I thought about it, but didnt pay it much attention, then I heard the song on The Games new album where game blames the government.

[youtube]FLXA6iPL7Vo[/youtube]

so what do you guys think about why eazy-e developed full blown AIDS in a couple of months?
    test
  2. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

I'm sure it wasn't the government gtfoh with that one

Could be he was injected
    Could be he took the virus differently than alot of ppl do
    test
  3. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

I doubt it...I always hear things about it, but I don't think so. At most, maybe they pay a female off who had AIDS to sleep with him raw, but that would still be on him. I just think he was hella unlucky.
    test
  4. vandalism

vandalism the king

nah he fucked a chick with AIDS bareback. that's it. and what the fuck you talkin about, 'how did he develop full-blown AIDS in a couple months'? that's how AIDS works, you get infected, you have no symptoms for a year or two, then you rapidly spiral downwards. obviously you ain't gon notice he had AIDS until he started gettin mad sick

and you takin GAME's word over this shit?! the same dude who cries over dr dre being his mentor even though dre won't speak to him? why the fuck would the government want to kill Eazy E, he wasn't exactly a fuckin revolutionary. and how would they inject with AIDS, why not hire someone to shoot him

god damn the stupidity of this shit blows my mind, y'all just need to smarten the fuck up
    test
  5. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

dream you cool by me but you say the lamest shit in threads, good godness
    test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

this post has truth written all over it ...

[turn] ...
    test
  7. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

what the fuck are you talking about? Did you hear the first song? The one with bone thugs who KNEW Eazy-e? Thats where I got the main assumption from. the game song was just backing it up. In the song it said eazy was diagnosed with HIV one month and the next month he had full blown AIDS.
    and another su••••ious thing is that Eazy was rich like Magic Johnson so he could definitely afford the treatment.
    test
  8. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

do you know how often he was tested for HIV? For all we know, he could have had HIV for 5 years before it developed into aids.
    test
  9. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

lmao @ this retarded reasoning...

I can mos def see Easy-E bare backin bitches in the early 90's...

conspiracy my ass

he conspired to not use a fuckin condom
    test
  10. vandalism

vandalism the king

that's because he only got tested once he'd started showin serious symptoms, and you only start showin symptoms when you've already got full blown AIDS.

god damn this isn't difficult shit

and even if it progressed quicker than normal for him (which he didn't), how would that be su••••ious anyway? what, you think the government injected him with some super-fast variety that develops 10 times as quickly as normal?
    test
  11. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

HIV lies dormant for years... AIDs hits like a ton of bricks. My cousin went from healthy and doomed, to a couple months of withering away to an emaciated state and a wretched, painful death.

...it's only a conspiracy because AIDs was engineered by the government to kill black people, and Eazy E was too powerful and important to leave alive lol
    test
  12. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

^^in reality tho aids has existed for centuries it did not have a name tho
    test
  13. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

First of all, you are wrong about there being no signs until you have full blown AIDS. In the second stage of HIV you develope fever, lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph nodes), pharyngitis (sore throat), rash, myalgia (muscle pain), malaise, and mouth and esophageal sores.

^^^This is before you get AIDS.

I'm not saying I definitely think Eazy-e was a victim of a conspiracy. I just think its su••••ious that someone with so much money could die from the virus so fast.
    test
  14. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Damn, thzt description sounds like everyday aches and sickness. You're startin' to make me think I have HIV. It's a conspiracy for sure now.
    test
  15. biggwille

biggwille GEORGIA TITIAN 4 LYFE

sad but tru!
    test
  16. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

Lol, i thought the exact same thing - im reading that like, 'oh shit i've had symptoms like that before' ..
    test
  17. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

but that doesnt mean he went to the doctors office!!! I've had a fever, sore throat, muscle pain, and I havent been to the doctors office in over 10 years! Not cause i dont got the money or the time, I just dont go. Maybe eazy was the same
    test
  18. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

This was the 90's too... barely even mid 90's... remember how much they ripped off with NWA material? He was wealthy, but it's not like he had a clothing line, shoes, cognac and 3 million sales in the first 3 days... and no drug or strip club habits.

It's not like he had an HMO, and probably didn't supply his label and self with an insurance plan (see: Poetic's stomach cancer). All he had to do was never get tested, progress to AIDs, get a sniffle and it's over. Magic Johnson was PAAAAAAID, with constant medical care, and in tip top condition to begin with... he probably lives in a hepafiltered, vacuum sealed house with Michael Jackson masks and gloves on 24/7 heh
    test
  19. trackboy985

trackboy985 New Member

test
  20. GreattheGreat

GreattheGreat $$$$$

eazy had more money than most of us will never see but he in no way shape or for was "rich like magic"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.