{warning} rnt

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Ahdubeatz, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahdubeatz

Ahdubeatz Member

I wanna start off this post by quoting Eminem

"Look at these eyes baby blue baby just like yourself
    If they were brownShady lose
    Shady sits on the shelf
    But Shady's cute
    Shady knew Shady's dimples would help
    Make ladies swoon baby (ooh baby)
    Look at myself!
    Let's do the math
    If I was black I woulda sold half
    I ain't have to graduate from Lincoln High School to know that"

This is honestly one of the best and most honest songs Eminem has ever dropped. Its harsh in some areas but I think the main point of the song is that White America is threatened/intimidated/paranoid by or about Black America. So threatened/intimidated/paranoid that they will support a White rapper even as he leads them into the contradition of their morality. (Homophobia, kidnapping, domestic violence, murder)everything Eminem represents.

"So to the parents of America, I am the derringer aimed at little Erica to attack her Character" -Eminem

Em isn't racist, he actually hates racist people. Thats not the point
    HERE IS MY POINT

White America is STILL threatened/intimidated/paranoid by Black America, SOOOO MUCH that a certain population of battle fans....well lets just put it this way.

What if DNA was white?....would there be any argument about whether or not he beat Dizaster? Don't hate bitch really think about that shit. :ihadadream:

What if Arsonal was white?...would there be ANY debate that he DESTROYED Dizaster? Don't hate bitch REALLY think about that shit

What if Okwerdz was BLACK and Ars was white?....Why isn't there ANY DEBATE AT ALL that Okwerdz won that? (Not that I'm saying that decision should be debated because Okwerdz clearly won) but I think if their races were switched people would be begging to see a rematch.

Pat Stay beat Ars?-GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE-- I know most people don't feel like Pat won but if Ars was white the decision wouldn't even be fuckin talked about.

SIDE NOTE: In contrast lets take Eminem who America embraces, to Floyd Mayweather, who America hates. Both of them got rich off of raw talent and hard work, both of them had horrible childhoods which produced bad attitudes in adulthood. Both of them have been to jail for domestic violence, only difference is Eminem admited it and got less time. :ihadadream:
    Don't hate bitch REALLY think about that shit

-Done
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

yeah i agree
    test
  3. fullofnrg

fullofnrg Active Member

test
  4. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

[​IMG]

Get negged!
    test
  5. IngridCold

IngridCold Walking Bad

Team white >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    test
  6. Lackadaisical

Lackadaisical Well-Known Member

Real Deal>>>
    test
  7. Know the Ledge

Know the Ledge brother man, brother man

I'm white

Ars and DNA won
    test
  8. Thick Frog

Thick Frog New Member

Dna won and ars lost to pat...

Am I race conflicted then?

Broski, i thought about it and they are still.... just opinions...
    test
  9. crackalacka2

crackalacka2 Awful Poster, Ok Tagmaker

test
  10. Frelarmi

Frelarmi Member

test
  11. epsonperfection

epsonperfection ass

name 1 other white rapper who sells or is as great

eminem is the best rapper alive, not because he's white, its because of his skill

ars and pat are both wack, they bost lost
    dna and diz has no replay value, wack shit, they both lost
    okwerdz sucks, and should stop battling, no debatin
    real deal slaughtered b magic's overplayed corny schemes

only stupid people dumb it down to a simple race war

and i aint white or black either

edit: i dont get your point on the eminem-mayweather thing but the world hates floyd mayweather because hes the biggest shit talking prick in sports. do people hate tyson? pacquiao? nope. its because he's an asshole.

"point blank period." -ars
    test
  12. Lackadaisical

Lackadaisical Well-Known Member

this.

well... dna and okwerdz part actually. that's it.

and i aint white or black either as well.
    test
  13. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Dead @ Eminem is the best rapper alive.

Eminem is Top 5 Dead or Alive.

However I can entertain an argument with somebody who understands the history of hip-hop and appreciates the impact of all the TOP MC's, if they did think Eminen was the best rapper alive.

Jay-Z is GOAT TBH.
    test
  14. JackDeuce

JackDeuce Well-Known Member

Wasn't there a thread back about some guy at a URL show and the overwhelming consensus there was that Pat beat Ars. You're coming off as excuse making, if you wanna try to play revisionist as to why people think Ok beat Ars, go with the West coast bias hyping up everything Okwerdz said.

Nobody thinks Pat beat Ars, except apparently actual URL fans at the shows if my memory serves me correctly. If Arsonal were white against Dizaster the battle still would have only went one round, and who said Arsonal lost? Very few if any. DNA beating Diz was the majority opinion, I dissented from the start because I thought Diz had stronger points in an otherwise unimpressive battle.

Beyond all this the Eminem quote doesn't really work with battle rap right now. The quote is that Em sold off of a novelty, that he was the minority in a predominantly black culture. Are whites the minority in battle rap in 2012? If so it's not by much. They're very well represented. As for the Eminem being embraced, at least at the time of the quote that's straight up revisionist history. I remember people calling for his music to be banned, wide spread repudiation. The same old people who hate Mayweather also likely hate Eminem. Also the analogy fails there because if Mayweather had no personality what so ever people wouldn't like him because the guy has a boring style. Go poll regular people and see how many Jon Fitch and Tim Duncan fans you find as well.

All in all, you're making something out of nothing.

Besides all this I've always felt that the argument that White Americans fear an artform/culture that they not only willingly participate in and support, and in some cases contribute to to be a tad silly. I mean I'm not American, but it seems that if one feels so threatened by something, he/she will take efforts not to immerse themselves in it.
    test
  15. TheRealWarlock

TheRealWarlock Top 5 In The 505

this. except im hispanic lol
    test
  16. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

I think a lot of people confuse race preference for style preference. Some people like good writing and some like good delivery. It's why battles are incredibly debatable. Race is a non issue in my experience compared to battle rap. Let it go.
    test
  17. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

There's a lot of truth in this with the added fact that certain styles are synonymous with specific races.
    test
  18. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

Yeah it's "corny" when white people spit gun/street bars (because we all know white people don't live in urban areas/sell drugs/or own guns)

Imo
    test
  19. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

They just own the urban areas, make the drugs and manufacture the guns.
    test
  20. The Mage BTM

The Mage BTM Well-Known Member

Dizasters race is much more scrutinized/hated than the black race, especially this day in age.

OP has some truth to it but boiling everything down to simple race wars is so fucking stupid and basic, there is no room to grow and advance when idiots consistently make it a competition
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.