Wargasms vs. mAc Detroit Rd 3

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Priceless, Jul 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

word man...thanks for Voting med.!!
    test
  2. Wargasms

if it does, and somehow its tied or im up by 1... i will tell jeff to advance Mac D..because that was his vote.
    test
  3. Kaotic33

Kaotic33 Owns You

damn im surprised wargasms only has 1 vote your past rounds were pretty good but this is easily your best diss so far in the tourney imo. lots of good lines and quotables but i dont feel like droppin em all in the thread cuz it'd take too long but you came nice props
    test
  4. Wargasms

thanks man, i really appreciate it...that 1 vote was an accident too lol.
    test
  5. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

sup sup sup... sorry it took me so long to see this battle....

umm yea.. this was a close one to me real close...

mac detroit- has a nice smooth flow... his delivery is nice too... and his mic presence is ite... the lines he had in here was nice too.. i was kinda sad to see it was so short... but i like the line about the pimple and the flashlight hahaha.. that caught my attention overall nice ish man i was feeling it alot...

Wargasms- the beat choices u had were great < im a huge wu tang fan!!! i like the hook in the battle its a very different approach to a battle it was very creative in my view... and u know me (im a different type of a battleing emcee) i like the more creative aspect and shyt.. and when u threw the hook in there it caught my eye... SLEPT ON FAM ANINT NOTHING TO FUCK WITH!!! nice.. um u had some dope lines in here as well... i like the cam line... and alot of the others... ya flow was shaky at some points though! i think u could of worked on it... ya quality this time around was ass man lol what happened... it sounds horrible to me... fix that up.... but besides that i think u had a solid battle ya shyt just grabbed my eye.. and ya delivery was ill and the presence was there...

so yea my vote.. go's too wargasms... its my vote.. and im not trying to dick ride anyone.. i think both came ill but i was feeling wargasms... but both came ill as hell it was a nice battle.....

this complex.. im out...
    test
  6. NapsNdreds

NapsNdreds NINE FIVE FO'

ight this battle I loved these two.. This is my kind of music right here *****s.. Mac im feeling dat beat you got son. I like the milli vinilli.. cant complain about anything on your battle son. Ight bout to play wargasm hol up. hahaa ***** said pimp your shirt ..Ight I love this intro man how the whole shit start up good shit son. I like how you dropped the lyrics. Just a suggestion holla at me or someone about gettin ya quality right son. sounded distorted like u record with a stage mic.
    I like ya flow but this battle came down to quality and actually diss... the wargasm track all i kept hearing was slept on fam. if I didnt know who u were battling I couldnt tell by your audio. thats minor tho not taking away from what you do son
    shoulda stayed on his case and also the pause in the middle deaded the delivery.

ight

mac to me won this
    test
  7. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

just wanna respond quick
    how is posting pics annoying when there is NOTHING else to work off of, considering this is an ONLINE competition? plus if you've seen the pic it doesnt mean all the voters have, so some shit will go over there head, especially RM voters.. on top of that, whether he photoshopped mac detroits pics or not, hes just pointin out hes the "worlds darkest man"... anything with him in the picture allows you to say that, considering its his skin color.. he just played into it more, whatever though.. vote comin soon.
    test
  8. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

finally listening to the audios.... this shit is of the chain.. both yall *****s came hard...

shit was funny cuz yall where kinda joneing on each other with the sam kinda disses...

lol@detroit running back/barry sanders

lol hiding from master..shit had me cracking up....lol made coffe/jacuzzi shit..lmao

lmao @noob sabot... war you had a funny ass audio.. that slepton fam cadenece had me hyoe, but i guess it would since im in it.. the overall feel of the audio was just dope as fuck to me. when you came back on after the drop you fucking deaded shit.. you just had mad disses, your whole audio was almost twice as long as macs and had almost twice as many disses

dope lines from mac and a comical ass aproach to it made a nice counter to war more hype, battle type track..this is the first time i think iv ever heard you mac, and you lived up to the hype..not a huge fan of your style but i know dope when i hear it..

lol @ big shirley, ima use that shit to jone on his ass now and the snort an eightball whole shit line i thought was dope.. xzibit/pimp your shirt was funny...
    slepton fam line was kinda weak... but ive been hearing slepton fam lines since rnd 1 so i cant hold it agianst you..

honestly i thought this shit was close, but in the sheer number of quality disses i think War took this by a nice margin.. if mac would have gone a little longer and maybe had a few more lines it coulda been a diffrent story

i dont hold quality against nobody in these tournaments as long as the shits listeanable... whos going to a fucking studio to record these shits? but i guess some people couldnt pull out all the disses...

i think if they could they would have to vote for war...like me..

props to both.
    test
  9. Wargasms

word...appreciate it fam....good lookin out everyone....more voters PLEASEEEEEE
    test
  10. Conceited One

Conceited One Please Say The Baby

damn...this shit was dope...close ass battle...it could go either way...hmm...i'ma go with wargasms tho...since he isn't getting many votes and this is closer than the votes show...nice round fellas...
    test
  11. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

well wasn't this the pot calling the kettle black
    test
  12. Wargasms

thanks for listening bux, you gonna vote ?
    test
  13. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

wargasms - cool verse. hott beats. i like the hook in the beginnin, but like mac aint even that dark. ur a lot darker than him from the two pics im lookin at. u had some good punches, the killacam, the peeon cam, had some good lines, ur flow was rushed in a bunch of spots. u sound like supanat.

mac - flow was sick, ur punches were mad nice, cold war, flashlight and a bunch of other shit. u sounded a lot more polished.

the dark dark dark shit from war killed it for me, plus from the ONLY two pics i see hes 10x darker than mac which made it even worse. and his flow was a bit rushed.

still both came solid, mac was just better.

vote - macsizzle.
    test
  14. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

i loved Wars flow over that second beat shit was freash. i was feelin almost every Cam flip you made. but almost all of the Detroit ones i'd heard. Macs shit was nice as fuck i love the style. Mac the Zits flash light was good man.

really good battle.
    test
  15. Wargasms

lol...OJ...youre way off w/ the complexion thing...lol...thats a darkly lit picture. im not a dark dude really...look at my arms lol. but i aint gonnna post other pics to sway votes...i might post up more better pics after this battle....just so yall can see what i really look like ....

thanks for voting man...and mac attacked the fuck outta that picture
    test
  16. Wargasms

profane...thanks for voting man...
    test
  17. ItZsLiCe

ItZsLiCe Who dat? in the all black

look like big tryed out for milly vanilly hahahahhahaa
    test
  18. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

both ya'll joints were sick, mac detroit's flow was better but i thought wargasm's lines were more creative, which is top priority in a battle.
    test
  19. Wargasms

thanks bux and slice for listening.. i honestly appreciate yall taking the time...and thanks for voting bux
    test
  20. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

jesus christ at wargasm's deepness.. omg i think the fucking microphone couldnt even handle that bass.. fucking hiphop barry white and shit...

dope audio from both..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.