Wargasms vs. mAc Detroit Rd 3

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Priceless, Jul 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

[​IMG]

SPONSOR: NDesigns Screen Printing

GRB 2005 Rules - Round 3

- Third round Audios are DUE Wed. Night July 20th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Wed. Night July 20th at 11.59 pm cst.
    - We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for 3rd Round will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    test
  2. mAc Detroit

mAc Detroit da muthafuckin south

test
  3. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

test
  4. Janitor

Janitor Guest

test
  5. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

my pet peeve in battles, is posting Pictures. Absolutely pisses me off, seems like its only there has a crutch, Especially when you Photoshop pics to fit lyrics.

Mac Detroit: Predator remix got me. Brows didnt match the rest of his face. You so black ya zits need a flashlight to come out of ya poors. Biggie tried out for milli vinilli.LOL. Audio Crack/ Im Audio Glass Pipe. Scheme is sick. This is ridic. The beats fucking delish.
    You take a deep breath and the room moves towards you.LOL. I'll make a Cold war without the soviet union. OMG @ Xzibit needs to pimp your shirt. LOL@ Bank head bounce took 6 *****s eyes out.Stay out of my face. LOL.

Wargasms: I thought my style was horrible. KIll a Cam like a Dipset leader nice. Never been a fan of choruses in battles.Beat on Cam coulda been flipped better.LOL@ i didnt know /\/iggas get that dark anymore."i almost thought he took his photo with a tinted lens.
    dahnamics, post the picture. Noob Saibot, Finish him" ROFL@ Crispy fried /\/igga.

Vote- Mac Detroit was simply wayyy to fucking witty, half the audio, twice the content. Got it.
    test
  6. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

LMAO@this line...

im going off b, if you dont back up off me,
    ill sit your booty in a jacuzzi and make coffee

that line hit me hella hard...Mac is the homie, Wargasms is get'n noticed through this tourney...a lil' too many black jokes but i liked some of em'...good verses to both...
    test
  7. Evideem

Evideem Browsing

You're darker than him, and that's 75% of your disses, wtf?
    test
  8. Yung Dibbz

Yung Dibbz New Member

^^^you could say that about both of them... I frown upon this whole battle though, ya'll are both dark dudes, dissing each others darkness is like you're ashamed of being dark, but in the end you're both black guys anyway...
    test
  9. The Wickedest

The Wickedest New Member

what young dibbs said, this battles ok, so far i think mac got wargasm, lil disappointing this battle though yall, but its all good, i'll give a better explaination later

test
  10. The 10th Plague

The 10th Plague Plague

Mac Detroit destroyed it.
    test
  11. Yung Dibbz

Yung Dibbz New Member

Anyway, now that i've said what i said, i think wargams came with that wargasms got this delivery wise, cuz his voice and pressence is funnier, but mac came with the better flow. I think they came about even with the dissing part tho, both had some real witty lines...
    test
  12. JOEXXX

JOEXXX .......

Im a fan of War and I haven't peeped much of Mac before...

but godamn, Mac Detroit killed this shit...the best verse I've heard out fo any round.
    test
  13. Yung Dibbz

Yung Dibbz New Member

damnit why can't i edit my post, i wanna change what i said before and state that on a relisten of both mac detroit killed it...
    test
  14. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

GOD dam this is the best battle out of the whole round. You two some mean motherfuckers it's like real hate is going on, it's like a tupac and biggie feud, or jay-z and nas feud. from dissing the balckness of each others skin, to noses, to weight, height, lyrics, lives, album covers, voices, hair lines/styles.you both didn't let up and it was just evil and to many lines to qoute...no cute little net lines, this was like bad mother fucker meets badder mother fucker, both agree to stop the fucking round with love taps and box with the gloves off. HOT dam this was evil, nasty, grimy like 13 year girls giving head in mall parking lots for outfit money.

LMAO@ this insanity!
    test
  15. ~CLutCh~

~CLutCh~ I'm Better Than You

darkness!!!!

fuck yo couch niqqa!
    test
  16. Wargasms

lol...truth is im not dark...thats just a badly lit picture...lol...im actually like the complexion of like...ludacris...back when i had an afro and i was in high school, De La Souls "Breakadawn" video came out, and people swore i looked exactly like Dave(Trugoy)

but...this is the internet...i dont know mac...dont know much about him other than whats available on the surface... so its either a battle full of the same name flips over and over again, or make some shit up..or call him gay for 3-4 minutes. You take what you have on your opponent and dismantle them.

i can pick on a dude for being too light skinned but not being dark skinned? lol

but i gotta hear macs shit...props on this homie...
    test
  17. Rick Rude

Rick Rude Delaware Travel Advocate

My God! This was one of the hottest battles ive ever heard. They both destroyed each other. No one left standing lol. Mac Detroit had the more polished sound, but wargasms had me fucking dying. That shit was fucking raw. Actually both had me rolling but war's lines were funnier and he killed it with the name flips, too many quotables, that T-Mac off line... Detroit Pissed On, extra bread to be a Mac, Wheres the Beef, how the hell you got that dark line lmaoooo...etc etc...its too many lines to quote in this shit...

i think both these cats should be in the finals...but wargasms got this. This is the highlight of the battles so far
    test
  18. Rick Rude

Rick Rude Delaware Travel Advocate

WOW how the can anyone be dissapointed with this, this is what battles should be! Brutal shit
    test
  19. Blankk Page

Blankk Page New Member

Yeah this is a true battle, it feels kind of like a live show with no off the dome freestyles. But you can feel the tension where they diss their skin (like who's the blackest), hair, crew, height, weight, hometowns, names,styles, raps, etc. This is a crazy and hilarious battle, bringing the heat.

Mac Detriot: LOL @ that picture... your lyrics had me outside repeatin shit and questioning myself like "damn, that was a serious ass bankhead bounce if he took n!gga's eyes out"..haha.. "Brows matched the rest of his face"..wow.. "Zits need a flashlight to come out of your pours" damm.. lol.. Biggie trying out for mili vanili..lmao."Audio crack pipe/N!ggas be smoking you".. Room moves towards u..haha.. Xzibit needs to pimp your shirt..lol.. Bankhead bounce and took 5 n!ggas eyes out < had to bring that back, lmao.

I mean you killin this shit, delivery made u sound prepared and ready to take on whatever, lyrics were to the point, and worth the 2 minute listen, you came with heat. Punches were mad hilarious, embarrasing him like crazy.

Wargasms: You're a cool dude, you had some funny ass lyrics yo.. and you came pretty nice, Nice "Killa Cam like a Dipset leader" line, but I don't think it was necessary to repeat the Slept On Fam chorus.. lol..ROFL @ "I didn't know n!ggas get that dark anymore"..crazy shit. It kind of sound like you weren't relaxed, like you just trying to hurry it up or not confortable like your last rounds. HAHAHA @ "Thinkin battle sign ups were his freedom papers".. "Sit your booty in the jacuzzi to make coffee".. & "took his photo with a tented lens" ..damn haha..

You're mad vicious with the punches but it sounded like you were unconfortable and the audio was mad long. I think you should've sticked to the script and made the content avaliable quickly instead of listening the longest for them crazy punches especially during the second half, You still impressed us.

This was a dope battle of this round and im really impressed by both of these emcees. But Mac killed it (Mississippi style) and went straight for what he's working with, came sick with better content. War had some great punches but , you had to find them between certain points. I'm glad they made it a great battle as well.

Vote - Mac Detriot

Best of luck to both.
    test
  20. Wargasms

Good Looking out....everyone who listened thanks!

keep listening/voting! if you know other people who were in the tourney and lost interest because they aint in it anymore...get them to go vote too...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.