WARBUX on canibus' new album SICK

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Chill Status, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

You serious, haha?

I'm listening to you for the first time and I'm confused as fuck.

Not only are you rapping about the moon and protons, but you sound forced as shit doing it. Whatever you're doing does not sound natural. You are the reason people rap about violent shit and their rapping skills. If this weird goofy-voiced Hipster nerd shit is what's playing at Fat Beats, I'm never going there.
    test
  2. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

Lol th@ was one of the most smart ass joints I seen from u. +2

But nah I knew exactly wh@ u meant but I'm looking at the long run and big picture.

When we as artists berate a people for the way they rap what happens when we succeed? Eventually everyone sounds the same.

Shit white people and people outside of the tri state area as a whole shouldn't be rapping at all. P.s. I'm born and raised in the south
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. Ness Lee

Also who gives a fuck about what kind of music their friends or people around them don't like anymore?

I play amy winehouse & michael bouble in the hood like I'm they hypeman learning they words n shit.

If I like it I'm playing it
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Chrismoke

Chrismoke Banality Factory

This is the style of rap I like, follow, listen to, and buy albums of. Song is not the greatest but I feel the vibe. I think there's enough room in hip hop to listen to the kind of shit that you like. I'm not calling people who listen to Drake faggots, even though I don't really enjoy his music.
    Also I'd bet 1000 dollars that any random Norwegian Tourists usually have better taste in hip hop than 95% of the people you'd see on the streets of NYC.
    test
  5. Ness Lee

Some closed minded ass niggas in this thread

One day y'all gonna call niggas faggots for listening to my music though. Why do I try
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. TenFold

TenFold Planet Rock Nano-Bot

^^on point in so many ways..this comment is laying all over a bed of nails..

two thumbs up..

test
  7. Chrismoke

Wow, my entire point was to accept that other people might not have the same tastes as you, sorry if I offended you with the Drake comment, I was just trying to illustrate that we are all capable of nonstop shit talking, but is there really a reason to be so closed minded? I have listened to Drake, it's not my thing, but I'm not posting in threads tearing entire groups of people down.
    test
  8. MờήŚŦẫ®

MờήŚŦẫ® I'm That GOOD...

I want freedom for the full expression of my personality.
    [​IMG]
    test
  9. Ness Lee

Lol I know wh@ u meant.

U just did the exact same thing d lor did though so I had to call u on it,

Good point homie
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. Chrismoke

Bah when you're right you're right, I guess there is no point in trying to reason anything as we will always be at each others throats regardless of whatever the fuck we are talking about. Humans are stupid.
    test
  11. Ness Lee

Humans, mostly americans, are stupid. Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. Chrismoke

Whatever those norwegian tourists argue too don't get it twisted.
    test
  13. E_x_t_o_g_I

E_x_t_o_g_I Digital Cash

^

TBH when SK was saying this shit I was playing one of his Grindtime battles and his intro track comes on and it's him on some weird ass beat rapping about the same shit he seems to be down talking.

Unless I'm missing something:/.
    test
  14. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

That's what is confusing me.
    test
  15. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

ness vs tha close minded world

stay at em bro

they aint too many people in this world willing 2 go outisde their comfort zone tho fo sho. if it aint familiar it aint right lol.

if some1 can do tha basic principles of rap (stay on beat wit rhythm etc) then everythin else is jus gon come down to perspective

warbux is nice at rapping but i wouldnt buy his shit. thats jus me tho. he unlucky tho cuz the large majority of peeps tha would, jus gon illegaly download it haha. better than him not bein himself tho

raps real problem is people scared of bein different haha
    test
  16. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

Nah, lemme put on a gravely fake Canibus voice and spit about how I viciously decapitate your writtens with a hatchet blade. Didn't you get blacklisted from 2dopeboyz? I'm sorry, you're too hip hop for me. I am done with this.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. Soul Khansenses

And my intro tracks say "this magnum cum laude makes the madams come loudly," "I only drink breast milk and OE," and "I am the truth unequivocal, no motive to lie, I am the answer without even proposing a why." I don't rap about the moon and shit, I said in a song "From month to month and moon to sun," pretty clearly and simply indicating the daily passage of time. I said some simple shit and you're already in sensitive mode so you were blind with webmc rage. Thanks for playing. I'm done with this.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. Soul Khansenses

No no wait, last thing: real cool cover on Melatonin Magik.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. Chill Status

Chill Status Member

people are too busy hating to actually "like" anything. Like...what the hell? Check this....BATTLING is and probably will always be UNDERGROUND...so how do these supposedly "underground fans and participants" hate on underground hip hop. I'd rather hear this song played on the radio than all that other wayne, nicki minaj, drake, akon, shit...and apparently you guys are the reason the radio will never play it. The main people who are supposed to support it even hate on it.

If you don't like Canibus...or dzk..or warbux...or jedi mind tricks ESPECIALLY that "violent by design" album, that's an underground CLASSIC..diabolic..immortal technique....then go listen to the freakin RADIO and continue to be a leaf floating on the mainSTREAM... god dang...the earth needs to flush human beings down the toilet.
    test
  20. Chill Status

Chill Status Member

What is progressing the art form? Think back to Jay-z's blueprint 1, that's like 2001. Early 2000's rapping was actually some of the sickest. If you want to hear modern day 2009-2010 rapping, then that's EXACTLY what's playing on the radio these days. You will hear drake, akon, kanye, or whoever you can think of when turn your radio on.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.