WARBUX on canibus' new album SICK

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Chill Status, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

he's prob going to accuse me of being one of dzk's or bux's aliases lmfaoooooo. d-lor don't you realize this can be used for ammo against you at the next battle you do?

it amazes me how some of these battle rappers act like little kids on here. thesaurus, d-lor, soul khan. i respect soul khan immensely as a battler and i can understand him not battling warbux right now, but there was absolutely zero reason for him to come in and shit on warbux's music in such a disrespectful manner. me, if i see a thread advertising music and i don't like it, i'll ignore it or just post a simple 'not really feeling it homie'. soul khan probably sat there for ten minutes thinking up a snide insult lmfao.

aren't you 30 man?
    test
  2. reznick

reznick New Member

LEAVE WARBUX ALONE

waaaahhhhhhh
    test
  3. ZEDD

ZEDD Active Member

im a GT fan never really listened to GRB's but D-lor why you so gassed up bro? You dont even pull views like that

youre last battle has 50k the rest are all pretty weak, you werent even that nice against phran bro "acid rain/ Olympic games" :funny: that was youre nicest scheme and it was pretty corny

DZK was king of internet rap a couple years ago he never really capitalized off his internet buzz but still has a pretty big fan base on the net same with bux and khan now but d-lor youre not that known/nice to be running your mouth like this
    test
  4. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    test
  5. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

Coming from the guy with 31k posts.
    test
  6. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Wtf Dog, you can't say turbo a power rangers movie was a horrible movie. You've never directed a movie man. In fact, nobody who hasn't directed or acted in a movie can call it garbage.

Yo why do you retards retread arguments I already destroyed. Read the thread my dude. And when you respond don't write a novel cuz i'm not readin all that shit.
    test
  7. ZEDD

ZEDD Active Member

lol come on man you were bragging about views earlier just correcting you broski

but you just acting like youre apathetic to this rap stuff even though youre still battling, you been doing it a while probably because you think its fun just like everyone else involved

im a fan of GT and I listen to audio battles before when i was younger both have their lanes and skill sets, but you coming off as an elitist dick

:funny: i dont really care tho man do you
    test
  8. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I'm coming off as an elitist? Yo I been sayin basically what you are saying. Read the thread man. We got people comparin warbux to nas and jay-z. Never have i come close to saying something so ridiculous.

I never bragged about anything. I was correcting someone when the topic was brought up. But this thread aint about my views.
    test
  9. ZEDD

ZEDD Active Member

k k bro no hate man

this board been lame since GT got popular people picking sides like GT vs URL and now audio vs live battle, cant give both sides of an issue some respect

but if bux has half as much presence as khan he'll probably have the lines to beat him, beating a dead horse though since its not going to happen anyway
    test
  10. Thorne

Thorne come at me bro

d-lor has made a lot of points.. but none of it has to do with the fact warbux pretty much has the odds in his favor of outclassing 80% of GT in the battle department. That's really counting all the random bums that try out for GT and sound like they only been putting rhymes together for 3 weeks. Lines and flow will out due stand up comic fests and multi run ons like "slash ur face like pastor mase at a madmans fantastic pace" garbage everytime by a crowd that's not majorily made of retards.
    test
  11. Ckopper

Ckopper ....

test
  12. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

This is what I'm talking about. I don't understand how D-Lor can make statements like that ridiculing THE VERY NICHE he appeals to. Soul Khan, yes, D-Lor, no. You're well known as one of the "nerds" of grind time.

And how do you have time to post in here like 40+ times and read EG's posts (which aren't nearly as organized or cohesive as mine, no offense the results of having dropped out of high school though) and you can't read through mine? It took me five minutes to write that breh you couldn't read it in a few minutes?

Can't believe you are a grown man.
    test
  13. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

Lmao! D-Lor you better read this guys post. Hes pissed.
    test
  14. XtraTrstrL

XtraTrstrL Abduction of the Rhyme

LMAO @ people on RapMusic.com not knowing who Warbux is. GTFO of here with that shit. This isn't his best, but he's always on point.
    test
  15. Ckopper

Ckopper ....

That's because they're all grind time faggots
    test
  16. AlexKKKeller

AlexKKKeller New Member

Pivotal when cynical as a clinical criminal.
    test
  17. Ckopper

Ckopper ....

Soul Khan still ducking Warbux?

smh, typical grind time bitch behavior
    test
  18. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

I'm surprised your words are actually intelligible with Warbux's penis lodged in your throat the way it is.

All I see when I read your posts are hhhhhmfmmfmmfmmmmmmmffmmffdfffffmWARBUXfmmfmmmfmnnnmnmmfmm
    test
  19. Ckopper

Ckopper ....

Sooooo, Soul Khan won't be accepting Warbux challenge?

smh, I'm not surprised though that people in this forum would idolize a bitch
    test
  20. McNugget

McNugget New Member

lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.