WARBUX on canibus' new album SICK

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Chill Status, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young Penny

Young Penny N All Dat

*agreed*

these niggas get recognized by niggas in THEIR circle....

by niggas...

yall aint got no hoes in them shits... only hoes yall got are psycho ass ex girlfriends n shit....

ratio lookin like 200:1

and the people that do recognize u are fuckin loser ass loner ass socially awkward ass dudes...
    test
  2. SIN

SIN Sincerely

nigga...are you seriously trying to compare hit em up or ether to GRB tracks???
    test
  3. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

on the real, I understand your point of view because Nas and Tupac are famous as shit, but shut the fuck up. from some peoples point of views, who know GRB battlers, they've seen rappers murder other rappers way worse than Ether or fucking Hit Em Up.

I've seen people get KILLED in the GRB, badly & hilariously

way worse than anything Tupac and Nas ever dropped.

there are people in Grind Time that have gotten destroyed way worse

those are not the best two battles of all time because their creators were famous

fucking sheep
    test
  4. Sincere Allah

Sincere Allah New Member

please show me a GRB battle where someone got merked worse than ether

thx
    test
  5. XxWrAtHxX

XxWrAtHxX My status is ^ YOU...

Lol@ this. Pennys point he's trying to make is that stop shitting on "audio" diss tracks like its something like us net heads only do and have no play value. As he noted more famous of course battle tracks as a reference to stand by his point. that battle tracks are classic and have been a part of the game since hip hop was hip hop. At least that's the way I look at it. And in regards to someone gettin murked pretty badly in a battle. Somethin serious. Is when abreact took a dookie on cire(sorry cire). Lol. But at that time. U ur self would admit. That was a bashing. Classic verse imo. With replay value. But there's a handful of those tracks. But word. Don't get things twisted in regards of those famous battle tracks being mentioned.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. Young Penny

Young Penny N All Dat

exactly....the only memorable face to face battle was juice vs supernat....and ask any rando. person who they are.....

blank stare*
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Everytime they do a random person gets cancer.

But please keep going.

Audio battling = nas and jay-z.

What else?
    test
  8. Bunchacrunch

Bunchacrunch deliciously fun to eat

dzk and marxist was pretty murkage on a mount etherest level
    test
  9. Young Penny

Young Penny N All Dat

dat nigga d lor dumb as hell....dzk blacker than u....
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

i'll oblige

[​IMG]

[youtube]koU2vjhBDJM[/youtube]

some inside jokes on there you won't get, but this guy never posted on the site again after this except to make some racially motivated death threats to me
    test
  11. Young Penny

Young Penny N All Dat

these fags cant even ride a beat and they dissin recorded songs????

fags happy as hell that their battles gettin refreshed on browsers lollll....

lol at callin ppl nerds yet yall braggin bout views
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. Young Penny

Young Penny N All Dat

views = sales ? huh dlor

lmaoooo
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. Young Penny

Young Penny N All Dat

Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Did you just compare your own internet diss track to Nas???! Yo this WAS all fun and games but now I offically hate you, on some real shit.

How dare you man. Please be joking. i'll give you a chance to save face and take it back right now man.
    test
  15. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

actually, i just wanted to see who would cry first :funny:
    test
  16. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

i even put a reference to running somebody off rapmusic.com as an accomplishment and you still missed the sarcasm. i'm not at all surprised, though.
    test
  17. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Don't scare me like that. There are lines you don't cross in this rap shit man.

well fuck, there are 2 people in this thread arguing that GRB disses are on par with Tupac Nas and Jay-z. So i wouldn't be surpried at the depths of human stupidity this website can reach.
    test
  18. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

dude still got murdered tho tbh
    test
  19. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

D-lor you are a fucking hypocritical moron. You realize that you're basically a nobody in the grand scheme of things, and that to the few people that do know you you're just a black guy who's funny because he's so nerdy and weird? And you're going to insult warbux and DZK for being nerdy and unknown? Are you honestly this stupid or is this just some clever troll operation.

Just deal with it. You are in no position to call ANYONE a nobody. Your videos only get views cause they are associated with Grindtime (eg already explained it). You coming back to this thread to post your lame retorts again and again just smacks of desperation and attention seeking.

And break it down for me. Why can't they compare Warbux's tracks to Nas's or Tupac's? Cause one is famous worldwide and the other is just famous on the internet? Give me a cohesive argument that doesn't reek of hip hop elitism or forced sarcasm. Are you saying if nobody knew who Nas or Jay-z was "Ether" wouldn't be a great dis track? Is a dis track from Soulja Boy to Lil Wayne better than a dis track from Warbux too because Soulja Boy is famous? What a tool.

And stop thinking that audio battlers are somehow beneath GT battles. I suppose you think theater performers are better than movie actors and actresses right???? Cause the latter don't have the presence to pull off a good performance in front of people and there's no retakes. Fucking idiots all of you.

Warbux I didnt know who the fuck you were until this thread. I expected some shitty songs but I dig your stuff. Props. Dzk too. D-Lor you're a faggot.
    test
  20. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

he is gonna go ham on your post count!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.