WARBUX Forgets Lyrics, Gets Thrown Off Stage Then Dissed By His Girl

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by mookie wilson, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

lol that aint even me

compare the join date and post count
    test
  2. Heazy206

Heazy206 Well-Known Member

I think liking your own update is the most embarrassing part of this post

edit: that's some Delinquent shit right there :funny:
    test
  3. Mr Hot 16

Mr Hot 16 Calientameee

if my girl was a canibus fan, i'd break up wit her, tbh... she'd just be a weirdo bitch to me.
    test
  4. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

bux met his girl online??
    test
  5. Mr Hot 16

Mr Hot 16 Calientameee

he met her on canibuscentral

and i aint talkin bout the website
    test
  6. Jay Sin

Jay Sin Sin Luciano

you know how we rock them hats in the midwest my dude.

rakes up.
    test
  7. Jay Sin

Jay Sin Sin Luciano

in Chicago it's a gang thing. Detroit hats, San Diego hats, Padre hats, ect... doesn't have shit to do with the actual teams in the Chi.
    test
  8. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

"Known for getting rivals touched".
    test
  9. Mr Hot 16

Mr Hot 16 Calientameee

"sleeping with the enemy"??
    test
  10. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

man the camera man looking all sad like 30 seconds later 2 lmaoo
    test
  11. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

fa real? is this shit that serious? I feel like im reading a thread responded by a bunch of high schoolers rooting for the home town football team.....so Warbux got called on stage last minute, and had a lackluster performance........do you think Jay-Z, Nas, Biggie, and Eminem hopped on stage for there first few performances, unknown, and never got a negative reaction? Even if Warbux did fuck up and got booed, I feel the hate being brought to him on this board is because this is where he got his start, and then the whole Soul Khan beef went down.......People fuck up.....get over it....its kinda sickenen listening to a group of people who've never been on stage before to perform infront of an audience knock someone else who has......cause that shit isnt simple....as much as I hate to reference it, but the movie 8 Mile put it the best.....your standing there, people are watching you, screaming, cheering, and booing all at the same time, and its a nerve wrecking situation....So before you bash people for fucking up, get on stage infront of 100 people last minute and tell me your nerves arent flying 1000 miles a minute
    test
  12. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

This entire thread is fucking stupid.
    test
  13. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

WHY IS IT SO WRONG TO POST THIS? AREYOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

Should I have taken the internet moral high ground? Im not gossiping about his personal life Im passing on a funny anecdote about one of RM demigods getting thrown out at a show he was performing at.

Trust I would post the same about soul khan. where did all these message board etiquette requirements come from?

"YALL ACTIN LIKE A BUNCH OF KIDS" you serious homey? we're listening to HIP-HOP of all things and BATTLE RAP to boot, ONLINE to top it off and you want to talk about CHILDISH?

why can't this just be a funny story? if you cant stand Bux laugh at him, if you think he's dope as fuck you say this shit is exaggerated and doesnt matter anyway

which it probably doesnt....so instead of getting all your g-strings in a knot, why not thank me for TEH LULZ and keep it the fuck moving

AND if you tards are too slow to see my username here is the same as on facebook and that those arent my status updates, you havent really read that shit to begin with
    test
  14. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

Nah, I vote for bored. I only read like 5 posts in this whole thread cuz the rambling was boring for sure... and I don't really care what Warbux does at his shows tbh... unless he is on some GWAR shit and pissing and spraying cum everywhere I'm prob not going to be too entertained reading about it. This gets filed under "had to be there" "cool story bro" and then "blah blah blah" for 10 more pages
    test
  15. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

mufukas is bitches
    test
  16. Trap Star

Trap Star New Member

doubl ml beats his dick to the hills
    test
  17. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

quoted for truth
    test
  18. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

well i have been on stage many times, never forgot my lyrics and never got booed. although i didnt really knock him, just wanted to see some proof if it happened or not.
    so you really shouldnt group everyone together especially when you dont know them all or what they have done.
    test
  19. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

I've played a good 75 shows

I've forgotten my words a few times

I've gotten so drunk at my own shows I've been thrown out of the venue, physically.

I also saw Jay Z fumble a line at show herer in cali back in like 99-01ish

I've seen Too $hort, who raps incredibly slow forget lyrics.

I did a show with Gangsta Dre, and his grill flew out of his mouth while he was spittin

I saw B-Legit damn near faceplant on stage while he was rockin some shit E-40 and the rest of the click back in the day

I've seen Mos Def fuck his words up, and turn it into a pretty hilarious joke that had the crowd cheering hard as hell.

The point is, who gives a fuck if Bux blew it or not. try and tell me performers dont make mistakes? Happens all the time, in all different genres

The Doors are one of the greatest bands in the history of music; Jim Morrison spent more than one night facedown on the stage too drunk to maintain balance.

I think what this thread comes down to, is hatred, plain and simple. And fuckin A at how many pages there are - yall actually read this whole thing???
    test
  20. TheKidEPIK

TheKidEPIK EPIK

Ness, where you at right here

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.