warbux battle update - how'd he do. without spoilers of course

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Ness Lee, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

shit sounds better if its on rhythm whether its accapella or not i think writing and/or recording to a beat makes your accapella verses sound better overall. that is if you can write to a beat in the first place.
    test
  2. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

i know what u mean , with the limiting thing but it just seems like the only way id truly memorize that many lines

my memory is fucked tho , too much lsd
    test
  3. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

Deacon battle took a week and a half for writing and preparation.

And R3flex, Icono is moving back to Ny so we about to do damage.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

In 2005 I released a new song every week, sometimes 2 or 3. I was on a shitload of drugs tho.
    test
  5. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

fuck this thread, peep my new movie

test
  6. Static Legacy

Static Legacy 3 times of a lotta shit

Word, Khan did you prepare for the URL battle differently and if you did how? 9 minutes of material is crazy to me.
    test
  7. ILLEATYAFACE

ILLEATYAFACE New Member

i saw vakill RTing you, i know ur excited for novamber
    test
  8. SoInsane

SoInsane New Member

Well I guess I cant give spoilers but lets just say worst battle of the night. Could def tell it was his first time rapping infront of a crowd. are they even gonna put that footage on youtube?
    test
  9. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

lame that he choked ehh... then again ness came off wack his first few appearances on wrc etc as well then got dope so hopefully bux comes back cause he too dope to not be killing these mc's in these leagues
    test
  10. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

lol @ comparing wrc to grindtime

wrc was freestyle and a days notice

bux had 2 months to write
    test
  11. exothermic

on a serious note though even if yall never battled on camera how is the first time for anybody here battling in public??... i started out battling at high school before i even wrote 1 verse for a song, & alot of yall who started from school days im sure cyphered or battled with a crowd behind so i dont get whats with so much people choking etc, its not that hard man grr
    test
  12. exothermic

ness your first few battles were wack as hell, both gt & wrc, not even hating just stating facts... once you got the format down & everything you were dope but i remember your first 2 or 3 battles going unnoticed
    test
  13. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

u sayin his paperwerks and flo battles were wack?

nah
    test
  14. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

son you sound crazy comparing wrc to grindtime

nobody gave a fuck about wrc. me and jarren were told about it the day b4

warbux had 2 months to write and memorize his shit

correct my first grindtime battle was wack. i had horrible delivery. it had nothing to do with choking

my second one is still my best one to date

i prepared

bux didnt

end of story
    test
  15. Paisley Boney

Paisley Boney New Member

test
  16. Gridlocked

Gridlocked DownbytheSea Ya Hurd

lol at all the bux dickriders sayin he would kill kaliente n shit, the guy looked like he never battled in front of a live crowd before..and after the decision was announced he said something about writing his verse 8 hours before the battle. If that's the case who the fuck does that? he knew about the battle 2 months before it actually happened lmao
    Pretty disappointed on the outcome of that battle, but big ups to kali, dude was supposed to be in Van thurs to judge the rent money freestyle battles but got delayed like 10+ hours and got his luggage lost by greyhound.
    but anyway since i dont see a summary from this event anywhere else..

the first battle of the night which was a tryout was between 2 guys named Bioson(from williams lake) and Q rate L, I had to judge this one and it was a pretty easy decision..there was a lot of rape talk in this battle

Stevie P vs Nebula - good battle, only seen a couple Nebula battles previously but dude really impressed me

Cody the Catch vs Vokab - Had a bet on this battle and lost $10, shit was pretty close but one guy seemed to have the crowd more

Haterec vs Sharpwon - Haterec didnt show up, Sharpwon did though, heard he flew out from Edmonton too so thats pretty shitty

Manik vs Young Hungry - Pretty heated battle, kinda like the Junk vs Manik battle a couple months back..Both did well, it was a promo battle

Aspire vs Sketch Menace - Best battle of the night by far, had to do it in a parking lot cause the venue wanted us out lol woulda hated to judge this one, could of gone either way imo. kingofthelot

PH vs Skelly - I was stoked to see this battle, I heard PH backed out last minute or something tho so it's gonna take place at Blackout instead
    test
  17. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

I've been avoiding speaking on this for awhile, but...

He's rapped in front of a crowd a lot. The man has done shows and songs with Sean Price, Buckshot and Canibus. Please stfu.
    test
  18. exothermic

btw ness i only pointed out the first few battles i seen of you with focus etc as to say to people just cause bux choked or came wack or whatever doesnt change the fact that hes dope & if he takes it serious can come back & come dope.. of course if he doesnt take it serious enough he will always choke or come wack to the people in the crowd & people will clown him on here, is all im saying
    test
  19. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

He introduced himself as "Daddy Warbux the GRB Superstar" i kid you not. To prefix your performance with that intro and not follow with anything near greatness is unacceptable. Especially if youve been rapping for a decade
    test
  20. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Ahahahhaah that's fuckin epic.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.