warbux battle update - how'd he do. without spoilers of course

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Ness Lee, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

And if I said Im gonna spark you the fuck out when I see you you woulda said Im taking th net to seriously....

Lames and their insults dont bother me anymore....I've grown up recently...say it to my face an its different tho.....

People dont cosign you either lame....lmao....I never once been hanging with people and they said Dlor is a cool guy lmao they all said you was a square and a lame lmao the difference is you actually take their politness a liking you lmao....who calls you up to 'hang out'???? lmao no-one of an consequence I bet lmao

Your hella delusional bruv thats your problem.....

I'd diss your wifey or girlfriend but you dont have one lmao

Give up....this isnt helping your 'rep' at all....

PEACE
    test
  2. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

nah i don't do coke. I would try it though I think it sounds like a fun drug although I can't get over the idea of "sniffing" a drug. Trying a drug once aint a big deal.
    test
  3. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Sifu at this point it becomes an "I habg out with rappers more than you" thing. You're looking at this the wrog way.

step out of the realm of battling. I have a better LIFE than you. I'm a better HUMAN BEING. It just so happens that in our meaningless scene. You're a clown. You never get props from ANYONE outside of the net. Few of my criticisms of you have to do with rap, but that's all you can hang on to. That and "You went with friends to see the world series" which is the most nonsensical argument I've ever heard. You are attempting to be a rapper, you are failing. I do this as a hobby and am better than you in every way imaginable

Focus on having a family/staying in the country, and leave the heavy lifting to others.
    test
  4. Saddle Rattle

Saddle Rattle Sup

hai cutey pie :loveyou::69::hug:
    test
  5. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

100k 100k!
    test
  6. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

hahahahahahahahahahaa
    test
  7. SiFu

So delusional....lmao

Im not proving the dopeness of my life to you....but it is doper lmao

your a college kid with no life experience outside of his hometown....you have never been anywhere or mixed with people different to you.....you've never lived in another country or worked in another country or even been there on vacation lmao you have no money no girlfriend and according to you find not 'caring' about anything to be a bonus in life lmao......

Your life couldnt be any more lame if you tried lmao

PEACE
    test
  8. SiFu

Oh and since you edited it...

NO...I am not trying to be a rapper...I never have tried to be a rapper.....I've never released a single track EVER (apart form the brooklyn academy track)....It was a childish dream at one point but I never thought I would make it.....I do it for fun also...the difference is I dont need to CHEAT to have fun, you on the other hand take it serious enough to CHEAT and cant even think up your own lyrics....

PEACE
    test
  9. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

ARCANE.

Try again
    test
  10. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I told sean p not to give you that money. I knew you wouldn't do shit about it. Your rap idols dog you. womp womp womp

After that incident, i think it's a good idea you've given up your dream. Focus on the family homie. good luck. I'm out this thread. You lost.
    test
  11. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

Holy shit :funny::funny::funny:
    test
  12. SiFu

Prove me wrong....

What countries have you lived in??

What Countries have you worked in??

What Countries have you been to on Vacation?? (Mexico and Canada dont count lmao unless you lived there)

Girlfriend?? ok lets not push it we know that ones true lmao

You pay your own tuition?? I doubt it lmao

Correct me....coz I've done all those things AND THEN SOME lmao my life is exactly where I want it to be....getting my green card will cap it off proper but Im extremely happy....I've succeeded...your just starting out in life lmao I hope you make it and contribute to society in a meaningful way lmao

PEACE
    test
  13. ZEDD

ZEDD Active Member

:funny: yikes
    test
  14. SiFu

See what Dlor doesnt realise is no-one has come in here to co-sign either of us coz if they did come in here they'd say "your both lames" lmao the thing is I know this...Dlor seems to think he's part of the cool crowd and is giving them jokes by 'ethering' people lmao all he's doing is reaffirming the fact he a lame hahaha

PEACE
    test
  15. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

Sifu, FYI... you won already man

just let LOR rest in peace

[​IMG]
    test
  16. SiFu

Word KP.....lmao advice taken bruv

PEACE
    test
  17. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

You're self defining what you consider to be a "life" and conforming it to things you have done"
    and that was cute with the "mexico and canada don't count"

That's like me listing everything I know i've done and you havn't like me saying.

You got suckered into knocking up a chick, your life is over now.

etc etc, and using that as criteria to saying I have a better life than you. It's dishonest. I HAVE been out of the country I have worked outside of the country. I will be living outside of the country in 2 semesters. But I reject the premsie of your post off base, so its hard to respond to a falacy.

This is the correct answer, but people don't want that, they want easy to digest pics and vitriole to decides who "wins" an internet argument. This is the reason I will no longer participate in this thread.

Ive been doing that for 100 pages, i've said what i've needed to say, and this thread has become a who's who of individuals i've argued with my 6 years in. It's gonna take too much effort to dispense all of you, and I have to study for finals.
    test
  18. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I just want this thread to reach 100k tbh
    test
  19. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

53 pages the fuck

big gulps huh...well see ya later
    test
  20. SiFu

Lor so ugly and broke no bitch would EVER think about trapping him lmao.....

I hope you leave this online tho where its supposed to be and dont try saying shit like this when eventually we end up at the same function....like forreal....

Its just showing where you are at in this....your digging into EVERYTHING you can think of...my homie getting punched didnt work now you gotta try disrespect my wife??? lmao PATHETIC!!!!

PEACE
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.